Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True or false?  (Read 1081 times)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:50:05 PM

False.

People were saying the same thing in 2014. They all thought since the biggest exchange MtGox went bankrupt Bitcoin will die and there will never be another bull market like that one.They were sure of it again in 2015 when China banned Bitcoin and things were looking bad.

I say we will have another market cycle and we will have another bubble and another crash.

but until now there are still Bicoin and no one knows what happened to Crypto and how it happened.
A person's prediction is not necessarily true, so don't be too trusting.
Bitcoin will rise and grow and he is still alive, maybe he will disappear but still in a very long time, for now he can still increase his value.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:12:40 PM

This is not the first time this has happened. Bitcoin has been repeatedly reported to have died, but the fact is that Bitcoin has survived until now. Prices are difficult to predict, the market moves dynamically, depending on speculation, news, and other factors. So, I'm sure there will be the next rocket, the price will rise again, even though the possibility will drop again, that's the cycle.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:24:39 PM

I don't think that Bull Run will disappear forever. I think you must be optimistic. I see a few weeks now that Bitcoin and Ethereum can pump suddenly. And in my opinion, this is a positive thing because it increases trading volume. So the price that the market can pump so high is still there.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:25:19 PM

Many people around me are still saying that the last bullrun was nothing but a bubble and it got bust so we are never going to see any anymore that the present market condition is just realistic? I'm not saying its not realistic but is bullrun gone for good ? Please share your opinion

in my opinion bullrun will no longer be (most likely) and this of course has happened many times, after ATH from Bitcoin, this is very difficult to happen. Bullrun requires investors and investors today do not want an easy entry to make Bitcoin bullrun
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

Many people around me are still saying that the last bullrun was nothing but a bubble and it got bust so we are never going to see any anymore that the present market condition is just realistic? I'm not saying its not realistic but is bullrun gone for good ? Please share your opinion

Only those people remained here who believe that the bull run will take place and it remains only to wait for this event. The market is cyclical and the times of falls are necessarily replaced by growth times. It remains only to wait for the trend change.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:37:51 PM

The bull run of the cryptocurrency market will appear but not in this year 2019. I say that because of the poor circumstances of this market in the last 2018 and the first of 2019. The cryptocurrency market depends mostly on the stock market and the development of the economy.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:39:55 PM

Those who are not telling the truth they're just gave FUD news here, which is need to ignore only. Always remember that the  bulb won't give light if there is no positive and negative electricity that will flow in the electricity. Meaning, for what happen now in the market was like that, bull is the positive while the negative was Bear, I don't actually consider it negative, because we can still get profit in it if you know the right things to do.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:40:39 PM

everyone has their own different opinions, all depends on your own self-confidence in the future of the cryptocurrency and your view of the occurrence of bullrun.
I think that currently the crypto market is experiencing a real correction after the bullrun and maybe the time period continues even longer, but I believe in the coming year a large bullrun will occur again and we can see the difference.

michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:42:22 PM

I believe that crypto still has a lot of significant events ahead and therefore each of them will be accompanied by rapid growth. Crypto is still in its infancy and it is certainly not the last bull run waiting ahead of us.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:51:35 PM

I think it's a false prediction because crypto will still last a long time, it means that crypto still has plenty of time and opportunity to get back into bullrun
I am sure that someday Crypto will again have high prices and now we can begin to see it because the market is in a good trend, the market is experiencing a pretty good increase and after this phase, usually the bullrun will soon occur
just wait, because the market only needs one trigger to make an explosion and I see there are many factors that can trigger it, for example ETF and BAKKT

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:54:20 PM

There is always a possibility. The best is always consider about your risks and continue trade. We will see better prices, but there is nothing to guarantee it. For more earnings, you should take more risks.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:58:47 PM

The bull market will return again, but it is difficult to say when it will happen, so now everyone is investing in the long term. I think that this year the market will definitely start to grow.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:08:14 AM

it seems you doubt that bullrun will occur.
it is clear that no one knows what will happen in the future but the future can be made good with positive thinking and going forward to make it real.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:17:39 AM

No one knows when will the next bullrun will occur , people are always waiting for that moment specially those who holds more coins and invest more in cryptocurrencies. When that time comes that bullrun will happen again there are many hodlers wlll gain more profits ,and more bitcoin hodlers will eventually earn a lot of money.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:09:28 AM

it seems you doubt that bullrun will occur.
it is clear that no one knows what will happen in the future but the future can be made good with positive thinking and going forward to make it real.
Feeling doubtful that might be natural. we cannot force them to continue to believe, and think positively because we also cannot provide certainty when bulls come. we can only provide an explanation that the market is better, if this continues, the bulls will also get closer.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1716

airbet.io

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:20:14 AM

No one knows when will the next bullrun will occur , people are always waiting for that moment specially those who holds more coins and invest more in cryptocurrencies. When that time comes that bullrun will happen again there are many hodlers wlll gain more profits ,and more bitcoin hodlers will eventually earn a lot of money.
indeed it is difficult to predict the next bullrun ax will occur, because the market is currently controlled by whales. They will manipulate the market according to their wishes. now the prices in the market are still cheap and we as ordinary players can collect a few coins and wait for the bullrun to occur.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:52:36 AM

Everyone has its owned opinion and beliefs, whatever happens i still continue or pursue my owned beliefs that everything will be take care off, and market will be back soon again and again. I always bear in my mind the nature of this business that's why determination arise at all times.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:08:58 AM

bull trend is not yet ready mate because there's still no enough support to make another bump again. be patient instead and understand the situation . I suggest don't rely on others thoughts and opinions and focus on your portfolio to prevent regrets and huge loss.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:30:41 AM

Why would you even believe that, for me it is not really good to say the there's no hope waiting for us here on cryptocurrency space, as you cans see, cryptocurrency adoption is very well seen.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:23:13 AM

First thing we need to look at was the factors that influenced the BULL RUN that happened some years back which was as a result of major players that pumped their money into the crypto market which also made other smaller investors see light in crypto currency and also pumped there money thereby pushing the market to upward trend and because a lot of investors went in for the profit, some pulled out their fund after getting their profit while some left their investment with the hope of seeing it rise far above the figure in future.

This is what will happen again, a lot of players are ready to enter the market again and just waiting for the right time to do so, many investors have not even heard of crypto investment which they will also invest their money once they hear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: