Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Registered Cryptocurrency Education Platform + Local Clubs!  (Read 149 times)
CryptoMobster (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 04:06:10 PM

Hey everyone,

Would like to know some thoughts on my company. I hope this does not invade the rules of posting. I'll keep it brief and any questions feel free to throw a question at me.

How will it work?

Online Education Courses + Local Club Franchise

Courses

-Full Cryptocurrency Course (18 hours of everything + trading)

Other Courses (Done by course subject matter experts)

-Elliot Wave Theory
-Masternodes
-Mining
-Social Media Influencer (Grow your own brand within Crypto)

We also have a premium subscription which we teach and offer support to others, that is only £10/month; a lesson each Monday, coin research, trading challenges, and live zooms. + 2 Telegram chats.

We also plan on doing these as interactive courses (on a Zoom with a tutor) and also as workshops over a weekend in person in small groups.

London Meet Up Video:

https://vimeo.com/315234444

Local Clubs:

We have 3 directors, myself and 2 others. We will run different areas within the country (North, Central and South)

We already have a club in Carlisle (Cumbria), Nottingham and Medway (Kent)

People who decide to do this get the opportunity to run their own business using our education packages to teach others about Cryptocurrency within their local area. They get a full business in a box and all they have to do is hire a venue once a month or whenever demand suits and deliver to people interested in this industry.

We firmly believe in education and the importance of investing in yourself before investing in an asset class in the dark.

Website Address: https://learningcrypto.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoMobster (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

Anything to add? Be good to get some peoples opinions

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: