Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Crypto Exit Scams  (Read 247 times)
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:04:15 PM

It's sad to mention scam projects. We cannot do anything with these evil people. We only look forward to police investigations and court decisions. I hope the wicked will be punished soon.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:09:58 PM

The most know among this 5 is Bitconnect,
I never heard of it when it was still operating but when it become scam,
Most of the post in my social media newsfeed was about Bitconnect,
Luckily we didn't know about it so we didn't get a chance to be part of it ,
But I think they really did get a lot of investors because it was been a trending topic for a long time.

Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:14:25 PM

I myself came across such scammers. This is not a pleasant one. Thank God I did not contribute my money to them, but I was a bounty participant. It is not very pleasant to spend so much time on empty!
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:20:10 PM

I remember bitconnect when It turned to 1 $ from 200$ , It was a ponzi scheme and proved that Ponzi schemes would not last for a long time and eventually they would die , I was joining to one of them 2 years ago and I lost money because of that , and gave me an important lesson .
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:40:57 PM

It's sad to mention scam projects. We cannot do anything with these evil people. We only look forward to police investigations and court decisions. I hope the wicked will be punished soon.
The wrong way when you reveal that you can't do anything to avoid the case. If you intend to invest in cryptocurrency then you must have a concern because investing in cryptocurrency is not as easy as you think, for example you have money and buy some coins that you think are potential then this is the first mistake you make, the risk of losing your money that you spend out is considerable. Better, you have to do an investigation about the coin or exchange that you choose as an investment place by yourself or at least you are looking for some reviews about the coin or exchange. Eventually, the cryptocurrency market can be spared from several project scams.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:47:40 PM

This is more prove on how risky crypto Investments are and how we ought to be a step ahead in security and safety.
For example one should never leave their coins on an exchange, anything is possible and in mess than a second everything could be lost.
Also proper understanding of an ICO before investing is also necessary, there have been many exit ico scams and it's caused by investing in a bad project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: