Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐📢[ANN]Spider VPS-social hosting platform[Hybrid POW+POS][PHI2][Masternodes]📢⭐  (Read 4461 times)
vginacoindev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 11:09:50 AM

I watched you guys have the same issue with instacash, then lux, now spider vps, forget where i seen you before instacash that was last february.  I know for a fact that the chain is fucked and broken and its not the pools. 

I tried to be super helpful to you guys because Im that kind of guy, was blocked as soon as i mentioned anything. you would figure if some random guy messages the team and says HEY !!! i know what your issue is  here make these 3 commits and your chain will be stable,  i as a developer would at least ask whats up.

not ban people and cover it up and carry on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisterDean (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:19:02 PM

I watched you guys have the same issue with instacash, then lux, now spider vps, forget where i seen you before instacash that was last february.  I know for a fact that the chain is fucked and broken and its not the pools. 

I tried to be super helpful to you guys because Im that kind of guy, was blocked as soon as i mentioned anything. you would figure if some random guy messages the team and says HEY !!! i know what your issue is  here make these 3 commits and your chain will be stable,  i as a developer would at least ask whats up.

not ban people and cover it up and carry on.

I am sorry again about that uncontrolled ban mate,  please join us again and spend a constructive dialogue with our code develover in pm.
boba862

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:23:38 PM

The coins mined on the pool yesterday simply did not come to the cold wallet. They are simply lost in the blocks of the chain. There are not very many coins, but suspicions have appeared. My friends also have this problem. Undecided
MisterDean (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:28:29 PM

The coins mined on the pool yesterday simply did not come to the cold wallet. They are simply lost in the blocks of the chain. There are not very many coins, but suspicions have appeared. My friends also have this problem. Undecided

which pool did you use? I will contact with pool owner and if problem from our side we will compensate coins!
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:36:45 PM

Based on reading here and there, my guess is a chain issue. If not a forked chain then I am not sure what it could be.

I am just very leery of this project thus far.....

agree with you the project does not look good and if you watch that they do nothing to increase the community and add interesting marketing, then most likely in a few months they will disappear with money.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:45:54 PM

Hello, i am watching this thread for a few days now.
Nice that you are trying to setup a crypto related business.

I still have a question, what is the intensive to create an own coin for the payments of your vps systems instead of using existing cryptocurrencies as payment option for your services?

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:20:50 PM

what is the intensive to create an own coin for the payments of your vps systems instead of using existing cryptocurrencies as payment option for your services?
Because it's just a scam to my mind
most likely in a few months they will disappear with money.
There is no sense to create VPS with your own coin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
themartian

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:31:58 PM

Clearly this project had potential, but it's a scam for sure.
They don't know a thing about VPS's, their explorer keeps going down over and over (probably themselves trying to hide something)
And in the discord, they keep banning everyone that ask questions!
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:44:55 PM

And in the discord, they keep banning everyone that ask questions!
100% scam.

And I think this is their second attempt to scam people.
And this is first one
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5057900.0
And if you check, you will see that the project is abandoned.

Stay away from here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Acidic

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:35:27 PM

I reached out to Freedom_Layer with his chain errors and sold him what he needs to change and the response i got back was "Freedom_Layer: this will not happen".
This is a very poor way to except help when he obviously needs it.
Correlating him as a very good developer would be a very long shot because a good developer listens when other developers point out things the project needs to fix or improve on.
100% scam in my eyes or a very bad dev one of the two.
vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 03:42:12 PM

I reached out to Freedom_Layer with his chain errors and sold him what he needs to change and the response i got back was "Freedom_Layer: this will not happen".
Correlating him as a very good developer would be a very long shot because a good developer listens when other developers point out things the project needs to fix or improve on.

glad someone else reached out to him too and got the same type of response.  really thought i was trying to help their project out in good faith. . . .
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 03:55:13 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 05:22:28 PM by AltcoinCash

Spider is added to https://altcoincash.xyz Altcoin's Mining pool!

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.altcoincash.xyz:8334 -u wallet -p c=SPDR

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:23:15 PM

Is there any other info you can provide about your team members other then name and a black&white photo so we can confirm that they are real people?
We can't give full private information about us for crypto community. When we finished legal registration of datacenter, you will be able to contact our office by phone. Also if you want to be a part of our team or have the partnership offer please pm me in discord(MisterD#3610), i will provide you more detail info about us!

Full private information? Who asked that? You gave some names and faces... Now give us some context why should we believe that they are not made up.
MisterDean (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:35:02 PM

glad someone else reached out to him too and got the same type of response.  really thought i was trying to help their project out in good faith. . . .

Hello guys . If you think that your theory about error in changing rewards code is truth - let's just wait  for 15k block. You said that blockchain will stop , Freedom_Layer  - that it will work fine.  Let's just watch how the things will go and will not to say bad words about our code developer.  This is a very interesting dispute
MisterDean (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:48:53 PM

Is there any other info you can provide about your team members other then name and a black&white photo so we can confirm that they are real people?
We can't give full private information about us for crypto community. When we finished legal registration of datacenter, you will be able to contact our office by phone. Also if you want to be a part of our team or have the partnership offer please pm me in discord(MisterD#3610), i will provide you more detail info about us!

Full private information? Who asked that? You gave some names and faces... Now give us some context why should we believe that they are not made up.

Sure, i will collect information for you!
vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 10:57:57 PM

its already forking all over the place and people are mining it and losing coins, How long do you want to wait ?
vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 10:59:46 PM

no one wants to change the rewards, people want to fix some lines of the source so it will work for you guys, if your not scamming presale ass holes its figured that you would take a great interest in community help.

MisterDean (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:54:43 PM

I have terrible headache  from this situation and from the aggression of people.  We must resolve this dispute. What do you think about next scheme: you will tell Freedom_layer fixes that as you think we need to implement. He will analyze them and tell  his opinion. If we will use your fixes of course you will be rewarded. I think it's fair.

But tell me please how LUX-COIN works perfect without your  fix? We using the last actual source of it.
vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 02:05:10 AM

Im torn, its not about the reward, it was about making crypto better in the first place.  giving a hand up to a new project.  i thought you were a new project, but as i look deeper i see its just the same group doing the same scam till the source pukes and they leave.  this is 4th project i caught, probably the 6th or 10th for all i know.

if you guys are scammers then so be it, why don't you let people with experience help you improve your source so at least it has a chance to make people money long after your gone and people dont call you out before you even turn a profit . . . .

so back to im torn with what to do here, part of me wants to post 2 commits for stability and a third to fix a major exploit you guys left in the wind that pivx recently fixed just to scream i told you so and leave myself with a tad more reputation . . . . the other side of me is like fuck the extra reputation and u fuck u r self too i'll be there for your next project too . . .

anyone legit have some idea here for me ? should we escrow the fixes or something . . .
MisterDean (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:01:41 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 09:28:23 AM by MisterDean

Hello again
1. You are telling about all known  PIVX POS EXPLOIT:
https://medium.com/@dsl_uiuc/fake-stake-attacks-on-chain-based-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrencies-b8b05723f806
LUX-coin fixed it in 26 Jan 2019

We forked LUX-coin  5.3.1 from this coommit:
https://github.com/LUX-Core/lux/commit/23c261eb997d46b0a86ef1ee779b0a2221bbd128
It was made In 3 Feb 2019.   The code was already with exploit fixes.

2. You are telling that we are scammers? It's libel without proofs.I think you will tell such words to all new coin-devs.
But what about you? You have one coin project which lived a month . Are you a scammer too ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vgina/
All you guys who allow themselves to insult and blame others-it's a shame for adults and educated people, it's my opinion.

3. About problems with our explorer. YES - We didn't expect anyone to decide to  DDOS it. The server didn't feel the attack. But explorer software felt.
Freedom_layer was in trip that days and he had to deal with this problem through his phone. It took time.
And one intresting thing. Unlike you, I don't accuse people without hard evidence. Just going to announce some facts

Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not.

Finnaly, people don't be so agressive please. All problems can be solved without swearing.
Best regards - Dean
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: