Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a Sh_tcoin and here's why (Bitcoin related)  (Read 128 times)
3Lb4ZRGPAq6Xfo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:10:02 PM

!!!!!!!STOP!!!!!!!
Before continuing reading, please screenshot this thread and save it in case it gets taken down or removed. I will even save you the trouble of looking up how to do it on Google just because I like you.
Windows 10: press "Win" (windows logo) + "PrtScr" (print screen) simultaneously
If that doesn't work then try "Fn + Win + PrtScr" simultaneously
Mac OS: press "shift + Command + 3" simultaneously
Linux: If your using Linux, then you are already computer savvy. Good for you!
iPhone and Android: Come on. We should all know how to do this by now.

If you agree with what you're about to read or like what I have to say, please do one of the following or both.
1) Share this thread. Share it on another platform, or share in with your favorite Youtuber or Patreon user.
2) Donations always welcome:
BTC: 3Lb4ZRGTAjkA1iyJMm3BDLUeUNPPAq6Xfo
The donation address begins and ends with the same letters and numbers as my username 3Lb4ZRGPAq6Xfo Only donate if you are reading this on Reddit or Bitcoin Talk forum under the title:
"Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a Sh_tcoin and here's why". Now lets get to the topic of this thread.

Let me start with my own story. I was aware of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork coming in 2017 and I had my Bitcoin ready for the fork. After the fork for about a week of patiently waiting and researching how to safely transfer my Bitcoin before claiming my Bitcoin Cash, I did so. Not too long after that, I was amazed at how or even why I instantly had additional value in my crypto portfolio because of this Bitcoin Cash. But I thought to myself. "I'm not gonna use this thing, I'm still using and saving my Bitcoin. F_ck it, I'm going to sell it for more Bitcoin".  And I did just that. I got X% more Bitcoin and I was like "thanks for that". Then about December of 2017 when the bull rally was peaking, I can honestly say that I did have a little regret or remorse for selling my Bitcoin Cash. I thought "Aww man. If I had kept my 1:1 BTC+BCH then my portfolio would be even bigger right now". But I didn't let it bother me I accepted my decision at the time and I moved on with my life. Fast forward to the past few weeks up to today of me writing this thread, I take back that regret and I am 100% accepting of my decision to sell my Bitcoin Cash and I am actually very happy that I did. Honestly I am 100% happy with my selling of BCH after the hard fork and getting more BTC.

Let explain why. Most of the reason why comes down to data and a few fundamentals. On 1 August 2017 at Block number 478,558 Bitcoin had its first ever hard fork and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) started its own blockchain with its own rules and a code similar to Bitcoin, but still different and non-compatible. At that block, Bitcoin's supply was approximately 16,484,738 and all of a sudden Bitcoin Cash had a supply of 16,484,738 also. All BCH did was basically "copy + paste" the blockchain prior to the hard fork block. Its a copy, a phony, a fake, a rip off, a knock off. There was no actual work or especially any Proof Of Work (POW) for BCH's coin supply of 1 up to 16,484,738. Think about it for a minute. There is NO REAL genesis block for BCH! No, STOP reading for a moment and think about what I just said. The supply of BCH from 1 to 16,484,738 has a true and honest value of Sh_t. Really it does. Where is the worth for that coin supply range? Where is the VALUE? There is none! Now in all fairness with BCH, the only actual value that I can honestly see is from the coin supply of 16,484,738 to today of approximately 17,717,100 (time of my writing, plus or minus a few blocks) which is only a coin supply of approximately 1,232,362. That is the only real value that I see with BCH and its blockchain and there miners doing work. I think its funny that Traders today think that BCH should be trading at about $300 or 0.0585xxxx BTC? Really? Wow! Given the stats I just gave you then the fair market cap of Bitcoin Cash that has any actual value should only really be worth about $369,708,600. That puts BCH back to about # 26 on coinmarketcap. And My same logic and theory goes for BTG, BSV, LCC and any of these hard forked coins. Just copy + pasted blockchains. OK, so why didn't some of the value of BTC get subtracted to fulfill the value gap between BTC and BCH? Sit on that thought for a moment too.

Now you might be thinking or saying "3Lb4ZRGPAq6Xfo doesn't know what he is talking and he doesn't understand the technology and blockchains and he doesn't understand what Satoshi really wanted for Bitcoin. And he doesn't understand that BCH blocks handle more and there's practically no fees for sending BCH. And, and, and BCH is the 'real bitcoin', not BTC". Yea, yea, yea, bla bla bla. STFU. Listen... No one needs to be a Techie to understand everything I mentioned above. Satoshi wrote the code for Bitcoin and he/she/they executed it at block 1, a REAL Genesis Block! So you're trying to me... that back in the day when I could mine BTC on my home PC computer that I was also mining BCH at the same time also? And I didn't even know it?! Neither did Satoshi? WOW! AMAZING!!! (as I roll my eyes and shake my head). You can't fool me. I'm not stupid, I'm not an idiot and I'm not a dumb_ss.

Regarding Bitcoin, sure there's been updates and bugs taken care and a few second layer solutions and SegWit and Lightning and all that authentic and original and "organically" performed work done for Bitcoin. I applaud Satoshi and any/all developers for Bitcoin. I believe in POW. I believe in Bitcoin. I believe in Litecoin which also had its own genesis block. I believe in Zcash which again, also had its own genesis block. I also believe in Gold and Silver. I don't believe in BCH, BTG, BSV, LCC, USD, EUR, YEN, USDT or Gov Central Banks. I don't believe in anything that can not prove value like any of those things. Hence why we love "Proof Of Work" (POW). At this point, I can only think that BCH only has a specific use case. Which means that I need to trade some BTC or LTC for BCH and then send it. Why? because I need to send crypto super fast or because I'm a cheapskate and I can't afford a small 0.0x% fee for sending a transaction? Well I'm not a cheapskate. Lightning project is also coming along. I admit its a bit technical at the moment, but let it organically mature and grow, its going to be fine. Segwit has been working just fine for me. If I really need crypto sent and confirmed right freaking now within milliseconds, then I can use lightning, or LTC, or DASH's InstantSend.

Do you get it now? Do you see BCH's real value? No, you still don't? OK. Give me your hand while I walk you across the street. Lets use one more example that most of us should be familiar with. Although the mechanics of this example are different to BCH vs. crypto, its value comparison is right on. Where does most of today's fiat currency come from? Lets use the US dollar for this example. In basic terms, the Government creates a bond and sells that bond to the Federal Reserve (that doesn't have anything on their balance sheet) and poof! USD currency magically springs into existence. Wow! Where is the worth for that magic poof fiat currency? Where is the value? Do you get it now? We all know there are other factors regarding debt attached to that fiat and fractional reserve banking, but that is beyond the topic of this thread and everyone should already know about that by now and if not, please educate a friend or family member.

In conclusion to this thread, I feel that Bitcoin Cash will go down in the crypto history books along with Mt.Gox and Bitconnect and QuadrigaCX. Or maybe I'm completely wrong... But I doubt it. Only you and the free market will decide in the end. I believe in and I am invested in the other above mentioned crypto and I will trade some other altcoins, but I have no desire to even trade BCH. I did not write this thread as a stunt or market mover or for donations. I just want to share it with you and with the world. Although if one has a good point to be made or good idea, then I believe that one can also be rewarded or accept donations if you found this topic worth while or... if it... "HAS VALUE"! This whole concept has been on my mind for a few weeks now and I needed to share it with the world. If you agree with me or disagree is irrelevant. You can reply all you want to this thread or be angry with me or tell me off all you want. It can't and won't bother me, so I am saving you typing energy ha ha.

Remember, If you agree with what you read or like what I had to say, please do one of the following or both.
1) Share this thread. Share it on another platform, or share in with your favorite Youtuber or Patreon user.
2) Donations always welcome:
BTC: 3Lb4ZRGTAjkA1iyJMm3BDLUeUNPPAq6Xfo
Please don't bother trying to photoshop or hijack this public address like some tried to do to the "Bitcoin Sign Guy" for his address after the enlightening thing he did during a Federal Reserve meeting. The donation address begins and ends with the same letters and numbers as my username 3Lb4ZRGPAq6Xfo Only donate to that address if you are reading this on Reddit or Bitcoin Talk forum under the title:
"Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a Sh_tcoin and here's why"

Thank you sincerely for fully reading this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stsfi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:14:18 PM

dude you need to read forum rules once Cheesy
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:28:05 PM

Take a breath, all is fine. Nobody is going to destroy bitcoin. If it COULD be destroyed then it should,
but it can't.
This is a consensus network and what you or I think is irrelevant. That is the way we want it so that a fork will only be considered bitcoin if the overwhelming majority think so. Which is why BCH has so little value relative to Bitcoin. You can relax or panic, but there is nothing you can do other than use bitcoin the way you want.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: