Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give up yet  (Read 3813 times)
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:35:54 PM

I totally agree with you do not need to sell now in the negative. I just invested in some projects and am waiting for profit.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no1kid446

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:51:27 PM

I totally agree with you do not need to sell now in the negative. I just invested in some projects and am waiting for profit.

I also invested in some projects but i sold early, to cut the hole. Can you recommend that i invest in what' s coming? Thank you
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:59:39 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

The dull state of the crypto market right is now is temporary because I believe that it is caused by the bad PR from recent scams in the market. People right now indeed need to be more patient than ever. Some coins are going down so it spreads fear to many. Since the prices are going down, it is the best time to buy and to begin investing money. Be patient and hold on to your objectives as long as you can, and if you pass those hurdles, it will be the sweetest victory.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:06:07 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

It is so frustrating and to be discouraged by the news about cryptocurrency. It is so difficult to not be swayed by emotions caused by these news about scams. It is a real challenge to keep focusing on your goal but then without this problems, we won't grow stronger. Keep fighting and keep your faith because in the end, you will surely suceed.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:55:51 PM

We all know that the market price do really decreased, but you still need to have patience in your investment for you to earn huge amount of profit and to reach your goals in life, that is why giving up is not a option or a solution because all of your hard work and money will be useless if you just lay down and do nothing.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

We all know that the market price do really decreased, but you still need to have patience in your investment for you to earn huge amount of profit and to reach your goals in life, that is why giving up is not a option or a solution because all of your hard work and money will be useless if you just lay down and do nothing.
True talk, crypto enthusiasts should always be patient especially with long term investment. A friend of mine held ETH since it was 400$ without selling, just last week he sold off everything. I was wondering why the long patience and sudden change of mind, knowing fully well that ETH 2.0 will launch soon. We all understand the high volatility of the market, what if you sold off everything and the next moment the price soars up, definitely you will regret your action.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:01:48 PM

The challenges are exceptionally basic for the crypto currency world there is the same old thing to state about this field coming up next is continually occurring in some of the time like this for this sort of fields show the certainty and expectation will be just need and setting down deep roots for quite a while to hang on in the wake of getting the great outcome we can cause their benefits from that this will to be the significant circumstance to remain with sure.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 02:40:38 PM

as works on customs with manage on scheme with moderation gives as leads with parties to gain with uses of confrontation the returns to extents of chance on entry as might with the decision as complying with notice on appeals as referring modest of the selection on tasks on running with works on modulation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:58:28 PM

There are hopes in not giving up rather than not doing anything, when that time comes you will be left with regrets, why give up when there is hope? It makes sense to keep trying and not trying at all and i think what ever will work out will never come easily

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:27:22 PM

There are hopes in not giving up rather than not doing anything, when that time comes you will be left with regrets, why give up when there is hope? It makes sense to keep trying and not trying at all and i think what ever will work out will never come easily
only after a huge number of attempts, the real success will come. if you look at the biographies of many successful people, you will realize that they never gave up

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 06:43:39 PM

When things go wrong for a longer period, it's tendency of human being to loose hope. At the moment, looking at the market trend and increase in scams, one should stop investing in new projects. Holding existing altcoins for longer term, let's say more 2-3 years, cam give good returns.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:47:28 PM

Cryptocurrency investing (most especially altcoins) requires lot of patience and hope now. These alone discourages people. But at least we can still leverage on the more assuring bitcoin and some big market cap alts.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

I still believe in the Cryptocurrency Industry. The problem is, do not investing in trash coins or tokens.
Just pick some good and promising top 10 coins. This year (2019) is the time we should buy more our favorite coins.
Just wait and see for 2020, I still believe that the bull market will coming
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:11:44 AM

I still believe in the Cryptocurrency Industry. The problem is, do not investing in trash coins or tokens.
Just pick some good and promising top 10 coins. This year (2019) is the time we should buy more our favorite coins.
Just wait and see for 2020, I still believe that the bull market will coming
that's right, i'm also sure the bullish market will come.
i think you are right, in 2019 this is the right time to buy some good altcoin. we must choose it and learn some altcoin that has good potential in the future starting from now.

in 2020, there will be a lot of big news happening. so don't let us miss this opportunity to buy it.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:14:07 AM

One of the greatest lessons in crypto is not giving up but exercise patience. Anyway, before this happens, the investor must research into the project to know its capabilities. Once this is ascertained and the investor has a good confidence level for the project, it is good to stay calm and exercise patience as the project gradually develops towards its goals.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:25:26 AM

One of the greatest lessons in crypto is not giving up but exercise patience. Anyway, before this happens, the investor must research into the project to know its capabilities. Once this is ascertained and the investor has a good confidence level for the project, it is good to stay calm and exercise patience as the project gradually develops towards its goals.

Failure is not a sign to give up, but we are failure if we give up. All of the hard works, sacrifices, losses will eventually paid off someday if we keep going, so there is no reason for  us to give up. Unless, we found something better that we think is fit for us than investing in IEO/ICO.

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:26:52 AM

At this moments the courage and the momentum to wait is being tested and our trust has been tested also. For those who will stay at last will return happy and contented. We must wait and take hold in order for us to earn profit. Don't give up yet, this is not the end it is only the beginners for us so let's just wait and encourage people to don't lose hope.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:27:27 AM

I entered this space after bullrun come to past so i have expected this type of challenges right from the start, i know things will be tough for me but its only a matter of time and i know that another bullrun will surely take time to make a come back
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:48:03 AM

I entered this space after bullrun come to past so i have expected this type of challenges right from the start, i know things will be tough for me but its only a matter of time and i know that another bullrun will surely take time to make a come back
we have to hold on to wait for the market to return to the pump trend, and we have to find ways to wait for the market to return to a profitable trend for many people, and that takes time to achieve. crypto users should stick with your own way so that when the bullrun starts we can still benefit from it
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:14:42 AM

Do not give up on the unrest that exists in this crypto. The cryptocurrency changed my life which was once my only people were incapable and unemployed. Crypto is now a job for me.
The bad market that is already common is just not the right time to trade. Waiting for a good moment to trade and follow the promotion of a project can help to wait for a bad market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: