Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $12.17 on PP for $13.67 on BTC.  (Read 262 times)
Futurista (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:51:24 AM

Hello.

Since PayPal doesn't work in my country, My online experiences are always hard.

So I asked fellows to help me and I got some one handle the first request. But everyone was reluctant to accept my bitcoin. So can anyone fulfill my request, the second one?

I know this better posted on #Exchange, but since I don't have a lot to pay as a commission right now. That's why I'm doing it here.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:14:30 AM

And now it will work?

But everyone was reluctant to accept my bitcoin. So can anyone fulfill my request, the second one?

They have a problem to accept BTC but no problem to take Paypal. Right...

I know this better posted on #Exchange, but since I don't have a lot to pay as a commission right now. That's why I'm doing it here.

Then make the post there and explain that you can't pay commission.
With your way of thinking you could also post at Gambling... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Futurista (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:44:42 AM

And now it will work?

But everyone was reluctant to accept my bitcoin. So can anyone fulfill my request, the second one?

They have a problem to accept BTC but no problem to take Paypal. Right...

Then make the post there and explain that you can't pay commission.
With your way of thinking you could also post at Gambling... Roll Eyes

- MAN - I think you get me wrong! What I said was since they are not familiar with BTC, They don't wanna accept it. But here everyone has a bitcoin and would love to conduct a business using them.

So, If I sold the domain - I will make the cash withdrawn to the lender PP account - so he will get his shares and send the rest or convert the rest to bitcoin and give it to me.

Anyways, Be Positive Trump. This Forum isn't all bout America! It's all about the whole world.

What selfish and jewish man!
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:54:13 AM

- MAN - I think you get me wrong! What I said was since they are not familiar with BTC, They don't wanna accept it. But here everyone has a bitcoin and would love to conduct a business using them.

So, If I sold the domain - I will make the cash withdrawn to the lender PP account - so he will get his shares and send the rest or convert the rest to bitcoin and give it to me.

Anyways, Be Positive Trump. This Forum isn't all bout America! It's all about the whole world.

What selfish and jewish man!

No, i don't get you wrong. You think that here we are a bunch of idiots and you are the smart one.
Without offering Collateral (you know the word, right?) the only thing that you get is a negative feedback and 0BTC.

Nobody will make a deal without an escrow with a newbie who don't even have the money to do it.
So go and sell whatever you want to sell and then come back and try to make a deal.

PS: Who told you that i'm from US? Cheesy

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

So if I understand this correctly, you have BTC and want to pay something in PayPal because the store will not accept BTC ?
If this is it, yes, you could have posted it in the Currency exchange subforum. Please can you tell me what store you want to make the purchase from ?
Depending on your answer, I may be able to help you out. Smiley
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:40:56 PM

So if I understand this correctly, you have BTC and want to pay something in PayPal because the store will not accept BTC ?
If this is it, yes, you could have posted it in the Currency exchange subforum. Please can you tell me what store you want to make the purchase from ?
It looks like he wanted to pay in bitcoin to someone who can buy a domain on GD (Means GoDaddy?) and transfer the domain to him. Am I right @OP?

Got it from here https://www.namepros.com/threads/help-a-friend.1127873/#post-7151473

@OP I think you can hire someone in the services section to do this. I can also do this but I can only pay on other payment methods to buy a domain name in GoDaddy. Like VCC not directly to my PP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Futurista (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:32:30 AM

No, i don't get you wrong. You think that here we are a bunch of idiots and you are the smart one.
Without offering Collateral (you know the word, right?) the only thing that you get is a negative feedback and 0BTC.

Nobody will make a deal without an escrow with a newbie who don't even have the money to do it.
So go and sell whatever you want to sell and then come back and try to make a deal.

I've a collateral and that's $13 on Bitcoin! (For $12 in PP)

PS: Who told you that i'm from US? Cheesy

I know where tf the incubator is installed, which produces a bumch of you, selfishes.

Thank you bro. I just wanted a .com domain from GoDaddy.

And I didn't post it in exchange subforum 'cuz all I have is $13.67 in Bitcoin and a .com price is $12.7. So I don't have a lot to pay as fee right now. that's why.

Anyways, Thanks - I will PM you and send the money since You are very TRUSTED member over here.

it looks like he wanted to pay in bitcoin to someone who can buy a domain on GD (Means GoDaddy?) and transfer the domain to him. Am I right @OP?

Got it from here https://www.namepros.com/threads/help-a-friend.1127873/#post-7151473

@OP I think you can hire someone in the services section to do this. I can also do this but I can only pay on other payment methods to buy a domain name in GoDaddy. Like VCC not directly to my PP.

Thank you bro. You briefed it well, even better than me.

And it's not about you payment way, All I want is the domain.

Anyhow since @yogg offered to help at first, I will contact you in case it doesn't work!

AFTER ALL, It's as easy as this but some peoples are FAKE. So they thinking everything is FAKE. Wink @Condoras
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:46:43 AM

I know where tf the incubator is installed, which produces a bumch of you, selfishes.

Again, you don't know a single thing. So much of your ignorance that i can't even talk about it. Cheesy

AFTER ALL, It's as easy as this but some peoples are FAKE. So they thinking everything is FAKE. Wink @Condoras

Whatever you say noob, time will show who is who... Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Futurista (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:58:56 AM

Again, you don't know a single thing. So much of your ignorance that i can't even talk about it. Cheesy

Whatever you say noob, time will show who is who... Cool

MAN! Sorry.

It's might be normal in your country, But it's too shameful thing to talk with elders in a bad manner - in case you're elder than me.

Anyways, Your first comment was kinda obstacle for me, that's why I get mad!

I know, You are right in your way. Wish You All The Best!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:58:19 AM

If OP gives BTC for PP, I don't see any way that he can scam (assuming he sends first or escrow is used). In fact, he is the one that he can get scammed because BTC is non reversible but PP is.

@OP: be very carefully who you trade with, do your own research before engaging in any trades on the forum.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 07:29:24 PM

If OP gives BTC for PP, I don't see any way that he can scam (assuming he sends first or escrow is used). In fact, he is the one that he can get scammed because BTC is non reversible but PP is.

@OP: be very carefully who you trade with, do your own research before engaging in any trades on the forum.

The trade has been conducted.
OP can lock this thread now. Smiley
Futurista (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:15:16 AM

The trade has been conducted.
OP can lock this thread now. Smiley

Thanks for the advice. And I've met up with the right person and everything is done by now.

You the Best. Keep the Good Deed, Broh.

#Locked!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: