Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3650 times)
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:46:45 PM

The fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. If this trend continues, then many investors may lose interest in investing in cryptocurrency. I think that the manipulators will not allow this.
On the other hand, you will agree that even if the majority of investors are disappointed and leave the crypto market, when the pump starts they will return. Almost everyone will be back. And the manipulator knows and understands it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ombiotral

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:32:37 PM

The fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. If this trend continues, then many investors may lose interest in investing in cryptocurrency. I think that the manipulators will not allow this.
On the other hand, you will agree that even if the majority of investors are disappointed and leave the crypto market, when the pump starts they will return. Almost everyone will be back. And the manipulator knows and understands it.
they will not return, but new inexperienced people will come, who will buy expensively and sell cheaply.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:58:43 PM

In any case, this subject of cryptocurrency will still develop, but sooner or later the point will be reached where development will be stopped.
Technologies are developing very rapidly. I do not know if there is a limit to the development and improvement of technology. Of course, it may be that something fundamentally new will appear and then the current technologies will die out ... but I think that this will not happen soon.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:19:12 PM

we have already said a lot that cryptanalysts can not be trusted, they have long said that such a long fall should not be-and it lasts a long time
Because all these analysts and observers know exactly as much as we are ... You need to figure it out for yourself and make your own investment plans and strategies.
You're right. You need to study projects on your own, independently search for promising start-ups and make decisions for yourself whether to invest or not.
There will always be a choice for you, no matter how beautifully the project is described or technically it seemed ideal to you, only you decide whether you need it or not.
the choice is clearly up to you, and all the responsibility for the choice, too,but if you do not have the skills to invest, and there is a desire to get started, the loan investment should be minimal, the one that is not sorry
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:30:25 PM

In any case, this subject of cryptocurrency will still develop, but sooner or later the point will be reached where development will be stopped.
Technologies are developing very rapidly. I do not know if there is a limit to the development and improvement of technology. Of course, it may be that something fundamentally new will appear and then the current technologies will die out ... but I think that this will not happen soon.
at any moment on earth can happen a catastrophe on a global scale,and all life can disappear on earth, so that life can be all
tor9

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:48:30 PM

at any moment on earth can happen a catastrophe on a global scale,and all life can disappear on earth, so that life can be all
let us not be so pessimistic and hope that humanity has a few thousand years before such a catastrophe, and perhaps much more Wink Wink Wink
sofaflesh

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:08:26 PM

let us not be so pessimistic and hope that humanity has a few thousand years before such a catastrophe, and perhaps much more Wink Wink Wink
I'm not saying that I'm a pessimist and it will happen in the coming days or years,but such a threat is quite real and such events can not be ruled out, especially since such events have already been in the history of our planet and they can be repeated at any time
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:32:03 PM

I'm not saying that I'm a pessimist and it will happen in the coming days or years,but such a threat is quite real and such events can not be ruled out, especially since such events have already been in the history of our planet and they can be repeated at any time
I think that it is important to be sceptical in a way when we talk about crypto projects. By the way, hope has nothing about this community. If you want to succeed you have to learn how to predict market chances..
tor9

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:34:35 PM

of course such a threat exists constantly, it can be a threat from space in the form of a large meteorite or a super volcano eruption,but if you constantly think about it then why do people have the progress of technology development Huh Wink
sofaflesh

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:42:28 PM

I think that it is important to be sceptical in a way when we talk about crypto projects. By the way, hope has nothing about this community. If you want to succeed you have to learn how to predict market chances..
to predict the market chances you need a lot of time to learn and a lot of experience in this area, but most likely you need talent, because it is not given to everyone
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:54:48 PM

to predict the market chances you need a lot of time to learn and a lot of experience in this area, but most likely you need talent, because it is not given to everyone
I think that talent is needed for these, who want to reach all the tops in trading and investing. I don’t think that it is impossible to get training
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:32:39 PM

I think that talent is needed for these, who want to reach all the tops in trading and investing. I don’t think that it is impossible to get training
And here is the training? Einstein was kicked out of school for poor learning and grades. You say that he himself learned? No, it is not, you need to be born for certain industries. It doesn't matter what a person will do, it is important that he knows how to do well. Learning what is not given since birth is impossible.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:34:50 PM

And here is the training? Einstein was kicked out of school for poor learning and grades. You say that he himself learned? No, it is not, you need to be born for certain industries. It doesn't matter what a person will do, it is important that he knows how to do well. Learning what is not given since birth is impossible.
But you will never know until try) and in order to succeed you have to work hard no matter if you have talent or not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: