Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 02:00:35 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Polish section] Merit source application  (Read 952 times)
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:40:39 PM

I think it is high time to bump this thread up to prevent it from becoming forgotten ...

By the way, can anyone explain to me how the next part of the process of becoming merit source looks like?
1. The candidate creates a thread, publishes posts which deserve more merit than they have received so far,
2. Users comment on the thread supporting (or not) the candidate ...

But what's next? What are the next stages of the process?

If the candidate gathers a lot of positive comments, is it enough?
Does it have to wait until there is a free space among current merit sources or he can be chosen for an additional source?
Are there any rigid rules?

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18695

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:40:59 PM

But what's next? What are the next stages of the process?
theymos will PM you and state that you have been made a merit source.

If the candidate gathers a lot of positive comments, is it enough?
Does it have to wait until there is a free space among current merit sources or he can be chosen for an additional source?
Are there any rigid rules?
No rules, as far as I am aware. Some users have been made a source after 10+ pages of positive comments. Others have been made a source after barely any replies on their thread. There is no stated "limit" of merit sources, and nothing theymos has said has ever indicated as such. When new sources have been appointed in the past, the total number of sources has simply increased. Each merit source has a different monthly supply of sMerits, and on some occasions when appointing new sources, theymos has also altered the amount of sMerits some sources receive depending on their individual usage.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:33:07 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 06:50:56 PM by cryptovigi

Thanks for the explanation - I understand that this is the authoritative decision of @Theymos and he decides who and when deserves this honor.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1712

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:28:28 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 12:08:48 PM by wwzsocki

Polish section keeps growing every day and I see finally new members showing up.

A lot of new threads is published frequently and the only thing which hasn't changed is the count of merit sources in our local board and is still 1.

From obvious reasons, this number should be minimum 2.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:52:13 PM

Has BitCryptex become a Polish merit source in the end?
There is so much time passed I think he should be appointed merit source without a doubt  Smiley

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: