Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KOI / we will take the blockchain beyond the limits of the technology  (Read 1402 times)
jamoran1356 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:50:54 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 06:23:48 AM by jamoran1356

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamoran1356 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:59:52 PM

We have been updated our information in Etherscan, you can verify it in this link https://etherscan.io/token/0x0be34c15f069663FF05eF5EA1E99ab3Dd2d0Fdce
jamoran1356 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:17:56 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 11:50:31 PM by jamoran1356

Hi, these are the latest updates in our project
  • We change our site to fulfill the KYC and AML requirements
  • We create an user panel to show our ICO information and allow users to purchase our token
  • We are contacting big/medium and small local business to adopt our token and platform for their stores

This week we are going to announce our bounty system to those who like to collaborate with our project.

Keep in contact with us, we are always open to your feedback

Koitech Studio Team
We will take the blockchain beyond the limits of technology
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:16:57 AM

We will take the blockchain beyond the limits of the technology
I like your caption and it is quire interesting.
What do you intend doing or what is the new thing you want to provide (that is novel), which will take blockchain beyond the limits of the technology?
jamoran1356 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:05:15 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 08:19:30 PM by jamoran1356

I like your caption and it is quire interesting.
What do you intend doing or what is the new thing you want to provide (that is novel), which will take blockchain beyond the limits of the technology?

One of the things that has made the massification of the blockchain difficult is its complexity when using it. In some cases you must have an advanced computer knowledge to take advantage of both economic and use.

We have structured a system where people can use the blockchain in a simple way, and we eliminate several aspects that complicate it, adding more tools when people send/receive money.

Our wallet is a solution to Venezuelan businesses, who currently have problems in the acquisition of points of sale, but the solution is not only for this country, our ecosystem seeks to eliminate barriers in users worldwide.

An use case could be:
A person who lives outside of Venezuela and has an elderly relative who wants to send money. Through traditional channels (bank/unregistered exchanges/high fees by particulars people who make the money exchange) is expensive and takes a long time, in addition, the funds can be blocked by government agencies. Our solution is to get local business to accept our currency. With a local store where the elderly relative could purchase the products their need they won't need to exchange the money, and could receive it in a matter of seconds. So this person has the money in his/her wallet. This person just need to go to the store and with his/her ID and password (you see he/she will show just the ID and provitional password to the depedent, without cellphone or tech device) and with our tech the store will process the payment. This will made the transaction quickly and safely, and best of all: he/she has used the blockchain without needing to know his concept, programming or way to use it

This is only one scenery, we know there are a lot of problems where blockchain could help to grow up local stores, and our token is the solution. We are working in some video to explain the different scenarios that we have contemplated.

Jesus Moran
We will take the blockchain beyond the limits of technology
jamoran1356 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:48:07 AM

We have update our terms of services and our privacy policy.

You can check it out here:

jamoran1356 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:36:01 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 06:58:45 AM by jamoran1356

We have created a telegram channel for the token in english. You can follow us: @koitoken_en

Also we created a new twitter account: @koitoken

jamoran1356 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:59:45 AM

We have update our site information, we explain better our vision about our project and our token. Check it out!!!
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:03:29 PM

Hello! Tell me please where can I find the link to the spreadsheet and check their participation in the project?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:33:05 AM

Is the KOI Token sale complete or what Huh I see in some of the ico ratings and KOIN tokens the sale has ended.
Or are you planning the sale of the IEO?
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:48:09 PM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!!

hi everyone, our bounty campaign is live and running, you are invited to participate. Any question you can join our telegram bounty group here, also you can visit the thread here

How many times will the bounty run? I asked this so I could quickly receive answers because there were too many posts on the Bounty thread about reports from their work. Thank's

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:17:16 PM

At first glance, I thought this project was promising, but after a few weeks of participation in the bounty campaign, I am not sure of the competence of the team, and therefore in the project as a whole. Bets are not calculated, so I do not see updates about the campaign.
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:01:11 PM

hi everyone, our bounty campaign is live and running, you are invited to participate. Any question you can join our telegram bounty group here, also you can visit the thread here

How many times will the bounty run? I asked this so I could quickly receive answers because there were too many posts on the Bounty thread about reports from their work. Thank's

Sorry for the delay in the answer, in the bounty thread is all the information, but I can answer here

The program will run till the end of token sale or till Aug 4th. The Bounty will be paid within 45 days after the token sale.

Thank you for responding to the answer to my question even though this question should not be answered here. Thank you for the information.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:33:06 PM

Is there a problem with your site? I found the statement "This Account has been suspended" on your site, I hope you fix it immediately.
super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:49:20 PM

We have allocated 1,000,000 koi in @forkdelta exchange to those people who want to participate in our project ICO.

Where can you buy our token?
Directly from our official website with your metamask wallet => https://www.koitechstudios.com/en/privada.php

Through ForkDelta Exchange => https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x0be34c15f069663ff05ef5ea1e99ab3dd2d0fdce-ETH

a good piece of information, koi tokens are listed on the forkdelta, I see the price is very expensive in the forkdelta even though no one has bought and sold it on the exchange, it is very good that it can attract many investors...?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:54:20 PM

Sorry for the delay in the answer, in the bounty thread is all the information, but I can answer here

The program will run till the end of token sale or till Aug 4th. The Bounty will be paid within 45 days after the token sale.

Thank you for responding to the answer to my question even though this question should not be answered here. Thank you for the information.

You are welcome, we are working updating our website, if you have any question about the bounty or the project, you can go to the telegram channel

Everything is always the same for every project by asking everyone in the telegram group to find out more about the project. I will visit this project's telegram group to find out more clearly.

muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:00:45 PM

You are welcome, we are working updating our website, if you have any question about the bounty or the project, you can go to the telegram channel

Everything is always the same for every project by asking everyone in the telegram group to find out more about the project. I will visit this project's telegram group to find out more clearly.

We would like to have transparency in every action we made, that's the reason we combine our previous work with the blockchain. You can read our whitepaper, check out every item it has explained there, and if you have question regarding our project, we are here to solve it asap. All users are welcome.

In my own opinion, some projects with better cap and not work done receive attention from people because everything is paid: listing, publicity, investors. Our experience so far have been so many people trying to scam us that makes me laught. But it is a reality. We want to build a honest, secure, reliable and fast blockchain, where people could have benefits from use it. Join our telegram group, ask any question, we are always on line

I hope the words that you have explained above can be trusted by many people or by investors who have chosen great hopes from this project. Let's see real evidence about what will happen later.

bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:52:25 AM

Maybe, the project KoiTech is not one of a kind and we've seen such ideas. But founders looking for making better the world through the introduction of a big amount of tools gives hope for a happy future of the KOI that is the future became real, the system KoiTech need to give time to people to be able to her how to read and apply in practice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: