Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Radeon HD5870 GPU's (USA)  (Read 740 times)
mstrongbow (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:40:56 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 05:33:02 PM by mstrongbow

Looking to build another rig soon and wanted to put the feelers out for some good used ATI HD5870 cards. Sapphire is my preferred brand but all brands/models will be considered. My intended purchase time frame is roughly 2 weeks out at the moment.

Payment will be offered in BTC, LTC or USD and/or trade [I also have an almost new XFX R7970 DD 3GB (used for 2 weeks)].

Please PM or post offers here. I will respond to all in good time. Please keep in mind,  I am a disabled US Navy veteran, some days I am slower that others.

I'm located in Portland, Oregon area.
Thanks much!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:16:49 AM

Are you only looking for 5870s?  There are some out there, but they are becoming scarce.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:50:35 AM

I have a few 5870's, one or two XFX and one or two sapphire. They hash at 410kh/s with only a small +25mhz bump in core. All other settings are stock. Not sure if I have the original coolers around, but I installed aftermarket arctic cooling HSF. They run cool and quiet.

Shoot me a PM with offers if interested, but please be reasonable, considering their hash rates. If you're interested in HD5830's, I have a few that's hash around 320kh/s.

mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:52:19 PM

Are you only looking for 5870s?  There are some out there, but they are becoming scarce.

Currently I am only looking for 5870s.

I have a few 5870's, one or two XFX and one or two sapphire. They hash at 410kh/s with only a small +25mhz bump in core. All other settings are stock. Not sure if I have the original coolers around, but I installed aftermarket arctic cooling HSF. They run cool and quiet.

Shoot me a PM with offers if interested, but please be reasonable, considering their hash rates. If you're interested in HD5830's, I have a few that's hash around 320kh/s.

All PMs have been replied to, thanks all.

Yo, PM you shortly, I am definitely interested in the Sapphire 5870s (maybe the others). I wouldn't dream of low-balling anyone, hehe.
Time for my morning meds and breakfast.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:32:08 PM

Yo, PM you shortly, I am definitely interested in the Sapphire 5870s (maybe the others). I wouldn't dream of low-balling anyone, hehe.

FYI on the XFX 5870's. If they are the reference version they can still mine well. I have one with an accelero TT2 on it that hits 433 kh/s and tops out at 65C. 1200 mv. Keeps a good WU ratio as well on most coins.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:40:05 PM

FYI on the XFX 5870's. If they are the reference version they can still mine well. I have one with an accelero TT2 on it that hits 433 kh/s and tops out at 65C. 1200 mv. Keeps a good WU ratio as well on most coins.

Thanks for this info. PMing now Cheesy

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:00:53 AM

For public record,

A deposit (non-refundable) of $100 in BTC (0.15761) was made to InCoinsITrust (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245768;sa=statPanel) for 4x 4GB DDR3 Corsair value ram and 4x Sapphire 5870 GPUs and final payment of $530 ($630 total) to be made on April 1st 2014. Shipping covered by seller.

Thanks much and this is my 1st of a couple purchases in the next few weeks.

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:14:27 AM

For public record,
Paid $170 worth BTC ($100 deposit and $70 payment) was made to InCoinsITrust (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245768;sa=statPanel) on 01APR14 for 4x 4GB DDR3 Corsair value ram. Once the RAM has arrived, payment for 4x 5870 gpu's will be sent asap.
Waiting to hear back from seller with tracking info on RAM.

thnx

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:50:20 PM

For public record,
Paid $170 worth BTC ($100 deposit and $70 payment) was made to InCoinsITrust (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245768;sa=statPanel) on 01APR14 for 4x 4GB DDR3 Corsair value ram. Once the RAM has arrived, payment for 4x 5870 gpu's will be sent asap.

thnx

Tracking info has yet to be rendered and was part of the deal. I have requested for tracking info from the seller again. The option of providing tracking (proof of item shipment) or a refund has been requested from the seller.

Any advise? Thanks

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:37:29 PM

Currently, I am looking for 2x 5870 reference style cards (ALL styles will be considered), preferably Sapphire, but not mandatory.

I can offer payment in BTC or USD via PayPal or in person if you are in the Portland, Oregon area.
I am also willing to trade my 3d printing services and/or even a custom scrypt rig case.

Please post and/or PM me with any offers. Oh and I should note that I am only looking to deal with TRUSTED members here or possibly escrow with "up and coming" members as well.

Thanks all!

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:01:35 AM

For public record,

thnx

Tracking info has yet to be rendered and was part of the deal. I have requested for tracking info from the seller again. The option of providing tracking (proof of item shipment) or a refund has been requested from the seller.

Any advise? Thanks

I am reporting member InCoinsITrust as a scammer. I paid $170 for 4x4GB of DDR3 ram and never received.

*Got LootCrate?*
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252

Amateur Professional

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:14:23 AM

For public record,

thnx

Any advise? Thanks
I am reporting member InCoinsITrust as a scammer. I paid $170 for 4x4GB of DDR3 ram and never received.

I never saw that coming...
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:28:52 AM

For public record,

thnx

Any advise? Thanks

I never saw that coming...

It happens. I won't let it happen to me again, that's for sure!

Still looking for 2x HD 5870s

*Got LootCrate?*
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:44:27 AM

You need to post more proof. Post TX ID please or PP info for the transfer.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mechtronic2001

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:52:18 AM

I have a reference MSI HD5850 that may be for sale if you're interested. stock settings it pulls of 320kh/s. Voltage isn't locked on my reference card so with some tweaking I get around 390kh/s. It still have the reference cooler, but I believe the fan may have gone bad so it is currently using an aftermarket arctic cooler which is quieter and works better anyway. Let me know if you're interested.
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:08:53 PM

yep. I am putting together all the details etc so i can start an official SCAM thread for said member. I have already PM'd a mod with the relevant info and was advised on my next steps to take. Thanks for the heads up tho Wink

I have a reference MSI HD5850 that may be for sale if you're interested. stock settings it pulls of 320kh/s. Voltage isn't locked on my reference card so with some tweaking I get around 390kh/s. It still have the reference cooler, but I believe the fan may have gone bad so it is currently using an aftermarket arctic cooler which is quieter and works better anyway. Let me know if you're interested.

I may possibly be interested in the near future but I would like to stay away from the 5830 and 5850 since the hash rate difference between those and the 5870 is so great. I have 2x 5830's hashing @ 315 kh/s avg and my 2x 5870's are hashing @ 425 kh/s avg and all around 68degrees 24/7.

*Got LootCrate?*
mechtronic2001

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:15:15 PM

yep. I am putting together all the details etc so i can start an official SCAM thread for said member. I have already PM'd a mod with the relevant info and was advised on my next steps to take. Thanks for the heads up tho Wink

I may possibly be interested in the near future but I would like to stay away from the 5830 and 5850 since the hash rate difference between those and the 5870 is so great. I have 2x 5830's hashing @ 315 kh/s avg and my 2x 5870's are hashing @ 425 kh/s avg and all around 68degrees 24/7.

Cool, mine is close since it is a reference 5850 it can hit almost right at 400kh/s. Just hit me with a pm if you ever want to go for it.
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:28:59 PM

Cool, mine is close since it is a reference 5850 it can hit almost right at 400kh/s. Just hit me with a pm if you ever want to go for it.

You got it mate and thanks for all the info Cheesy PM ya soon

*Got LootCrate?*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: