Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coins daily.. How do they do it?  (Read 17831 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:16:44 AM

Nowadays new coins or tokens can be easily made. The cost is very low. If a coin or tokens succeeds, a very substantial profit can be made. The CMC lists coins or tokens that have already been traded. I believe that there are many coins or tokens made every day. Everyone wants to make money by issuing tokens or coins. However, most of them will disappear with the development of the market. Ultimately, those that are valuable and invest heavily will remain.

I suggest we focus on old coin while the market has not fully recovered, there are still a lot of cheap old coins which has a potential, at least this coins are already in exchanges (big or small. New one will not gain attention in the market, unless they are hype like coins in Binance IEO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:27:53 AM

Nowadays new coins or tokens can be easily made. The cost is very low. If a coin or tokens succeeds, a very substantial profit can be made. The CMC lists coins or tokens that have already been traded. I believe that there are many coins or tokens made every day. Everyone wants to make money by issuing tokens or coins. However, most of them will disappear with the development of the market. Ultimately, those that are valuable and invest heavily will remain.

I suggest we focus on old coin while the market has not fully recovered, there are still a lot of cheap old coins which has a potential, at least this coins are already in exchanges (big or small. New one will not gain attention in the market, unless they are hype like coins in Binance IEO.

sry, but an old coin which is on exchanges is not a guarantee for e recovery....also the fact that  new coins didn´t gain attraction of market....just look at ALGO, which isn´t a Binance IEO

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:06:21 AM

If everything was so easy to do, then Coinmarketcap has long been turned into something like a dump. To get there you need to fulfill the necessary conditions. A fraudulent project is also not so easy to create. Hopefully, once there will be only successful and reliable projects.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:11:21 AM

sry, but an old coin which is on exchanges is not a guarantee for e recovery....also the fact that  new coins didn´t gain attraction of market....just look at ALGO, which isn´t a Binance IEO
I think a new coin that has an appeal or not or an old coin that still exists in the market and trade is a form of the seriousness of the project development. A good developer is clearly behind a quality project. don't see that project from launchpad binance or from their own ICO.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:43:19 PM

It is not just crypto thing. You can equally make money from non-crypto space with bad/Substandard products and convincing people they are the real thing.
We currently don't have a safe way to root out scams... more like a decentralized quality control system. The crypto communities also have to work together to make a safe solution to this problem a reality.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:50:54 PM

It is not just crypto thing. You can equally make money from non-crypto space with bad/Substandard products and convincing people they are the real thing.
We currently don't have a safe way to root out scams... more like a decentralized quality control system. The crypto communities also have to work together to make a safe solution to this problem a reality.

nowadays there is no solution to fraud. but I believe that sooner or later. the fraud will soon be destroyed. but also fraud cannot be immediately destroyed. because all need a process and strong cooperation. to overcome fraud.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:40:36 PM

nowadays there is no solution to fraud. but I believe that sooner or later. the fraud will soon be destroyed. but also fraud cannot be immediately destroyed. because all need a process and strong cooperation. to overcome fraud.

Fraud will never be destroyed because once you eliminated one form of fraud, another one will arise.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 04:23:13 PM

Each new coin maybe will added everyday or every month but most of the coins are not valuable and you cannot trade after get pay from bounty. But many of exchanger will be delete the useless coins for replace with a new coins better than before.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:22:52 PM

Each new coin maybe will added everyday or every month but most of the coins are not valuable and you cannot trade after get pay from bounty. But many of exchanger will be delete the useless coins for replace with a new coins better than before.

That sounds like a special policy by a social coin but usually you can trade the coin if reputable exchanges listed it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:07:42 PM

Good evening there everyone. How are you doing today? What are your thoughts on mining? Was now talking to a friend and industry appeared to be controversial. So curious to discuss with you
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:08:21 PM

Good evening there everyone. How are you doing today? What are your thoughts on mining? Was now talking to a friend and industry appeared to be controversial. So curious to discuss with you

Hey there. Interesting question. From my point of view, everything sharply depends on the concrete solution. And this is what makes mining profitable
sarrpora

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:08:35 PM

Hey there. Interesting question. From my point of view, everything sharply depends on the concrete solution. And this is what makes mining profitable

This is what we have also come up to. But do you have any advanced solutions in mind? Wanted to examine more and evaluate
buzcarn

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:09:27 PM

This is what we have also come up to. But do you have any advanced solutions in mind? Wanted to examine more and evaluate

Much depends on the market and on the miner, of course. I use antiminer S17 and more than impressed so far. Got it from Asicequipment
sarrpora

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:09:52 PM

Much depends on the market and on the miner, of course. I use antiminer S17 and more than impressed so far. Got it from Asicequipment

Well, I really love the results miner shows and I recommend you to have a look on your own right on Asicequipment website.
buzcarn

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:10:12 PM

Well, I really love the results miner shows and I recommend you to have a look on your own right on Asicequipment website.

Can you share the link, please? Cause I am from Germany and I wonder whether they deliver in here
sarrpora

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:12:13 PM

Can you share the link, please? Cause I am from Germany and I wonder whether they deliver in here

Yep, they do, I have a few friends who ordered to Europe - delivery is pretty fast, 5-7 days. So absolutely no problem. The only problem is to choose the msot approprate miner, cause all are awesome haha
buzcarn

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:12:27 PM

Yep, they do, I have a few friends who ordered to Europe - delivery is pretty fast, 5-7 days. So absolutely no problem. The only problem is to choose the msot approprate miner, cause all are awesome haha

I see Cheesy Can you provide me with a link to the website so I can choose?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:13:40 PM

I see Cheesy Can you provide me with a link to the website so I can choose?

Of course - it is just Asicequipment. com
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:14:18 PM

They do it very easily, it’s easy to create an erc20 tokens, wave token or nem or stellar, I find only Neo blockchain harder

Similarly, creating a  range of idea is easy
Just be careful what you trade
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:14:13 PM

If you go to www.coinmarketcap.com/new/ , you will see that there are new coins added EVERYDAY..
and they have a decent market cap worth 1000's of dollars..
How do people just make there own coins that easy? and how are they raising so much money??
i mean like, whats stopping a normal person like me, doing the same thing.. just making a random coin and making thousands of dollars??
this is so stupid.. what is the need for all these useless coins?? when is it gonna stop?

Everytime the Crypto market is completely filled with the new project under new coins because everyone trying to put their currency to be plays an important role in the cricketer field but some of them were in the best position so that we can definitely try new things in this situation also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: