Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sound Money Coin (SOV). A new King is in town.  (Read 2971 times)
cri79pop

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:50:55 PM

so we just need to click non stop <mint>? that all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:04:33 PM

so we just need to click non stop <mint>? that all?

Basically, yes Cheesy

You might need to increase the gas price to outbid other who try to mint in the same block.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:08:46 PM

Maybe I missed somewhere, I understand that verification is not necessary, you just need to have a metamask wallet?
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:16:06 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:40:03 PM by mprep

How do I understand the white paper and more detailed information about the project will be later?

There is no whitepaper. It's simply a smart contract, no ICO, and complete and utter anarchy.

Maybe I missed somewhere, I understand that verification is not necessary, you just need to have a metamask wallet?

That's correct.
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:33:39 PM

Conclusion

Now that the cat is out of the bag is no turning back. Inevitably, SOV will turn into the global reserve currency. Clever governments and entrepeneurs will get in sooner rather than later - those early adopters will be at the top of the new world order. Eventually however even the world's most backwards central banks will grudgingly buy SoundMoneyCoin reserves. Soon after, we will see the end of wars, the-emergence of beautiful science and art, and the crafting of spaceships that fly us to the furthest corners of the Universe.

This topic has rapidly escalated into a series of shitposts typical for users who are trying to get their signature bounty stakes, which is a shame, as the project appears interesting from a technical standpoint. I do have to comment on the above, which sounds like provocative sarcasm, or delusions.  Grin In any case, good luck to you. Smiley

rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:39:11 PM

Indeed, with the standard value gas does not work. I put gas in the tinctures = 5 and the transaction was successful. But nothing else happens. What should I do next? Do not close the browser or what to do?

If the transaction was successful, you should see a balance of 0.05 SOV in your wallet.

You can send those around using Metamask but you have to add them as a custom token first. I'll add a howto for that to the OP later.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:39:49 PM

How do I understand the white paper and more detailed information about the project will be later?

There is no whitepaper. It's simply a smart contract, no ICO, and complete and utter anarchy.

I recently saw a lot of projects on a smart contract, it became popular among developers, it's all about the simplicity of creation
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:42:29 PM

Hmmm Mining in the browser ... This is something new. You can also try. I understand the power of the computer does not matter to anyone? Mine can be on almost any device?
this is not a new idea, such production was used in 2017, some sites to watch movies in stealth mode, I was sometimes notified by the antivirus
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:44:03 PM

Everything worked out! everything works! Received the first 0.05 SOV Coins!
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1551973363/c729c096/25673133.jpg
ICOEthics

Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:59:49 PM

No Team and No whitepaper - you want people to mine coins and what? a pump and dump? Anarchy as you wrote? Venezuela II?

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:10:25 PM

No Team and No whitepaper - you want people to mine coins and what? a pump and dump? Anarchy as you wrote? Venezuela II?

Actually the opposite of Venezuela, because there is no way to print SOV beyond the limit set by Ethereum block times, and inflation is set in stone forever. That's the whole point  Roll Eyes

Smart contracts replace the need for a team. The smart contract already fully determines all aspects of the currency, band in contrast to Bitcoin it can never change.

Regarding pump & dump, any coin is susceptible as long as trading volume is low. The only way top prevent it is to have as many individuals mine as possible and prevent whales from accumulating to many coins.
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:10:35 PM

Hmmm Mining in the browser ... This is something new. You can also try. I understand the power of the computer does not matter to anyone? Mine can be on almost any device?
this is not a new idea, such production was used in 2017, some sites to watch movies in stealth mode, I was sometimes notified by the antivirus
And what is the point then? watching the movie in the mode of the unknown, somehow strange, never heard of this before)
dolebas

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:59:50 PM

Actually had a similar idea for creating a token for hedging fluctuating gas costs. If a token similar to the SOV had no limit to the supply and minting was not constrained (only by fixed gas requirement per unit), then price on exchanges should go up and down with the current gas price. Not sure if it would attract enough trading to create enough liquidity but theres futures markets for almost everything so why not? If wallets and dapps would integrate trading with such token they could enjoy predictable gas costs per tx  Cool
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:18:14 PM

And what is the point then? watching the movie in the mode of the unknown, somehow strange, never heard of this before)
It really sounds a bit strange or even weir:) it may be good for these who are obsessed with anonymity. There are pretty lots of them in crypt
TheFirstCreator

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:26:51 PM

It really sounds a bit strange or even weir:) it may be good for these who are obsessed with anonymity. There are pretty lots of them in crypt
In a such difficult market situation it is not so strange .. Personally, for me anonymity is very important thing
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:00:58 PM

Mining in the browser sounds very cool! Whether prompt there is any detailed instruction how to configure everything? I would like to try but never did any mining.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:32:16 PM

Mining in the browser sounds very cool! Whether prompt there is any detailed instruction how to configure everything? I would like to try but never did any mining.
I am also interested in this question. I do not see the site and white paper of this project? Where can I find intructions?
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:41:32 PM

sites for watching movies earned on this, and not the person who watches the movie.
but this project offers to earn browser mining for a browser user.
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:42:37 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:40:38 PM by mprep

I am also interested in this question. I do not see the site and white paper of this project? Where can I find intructions?

Unfortunately the best instructions we have right now are in the OP. But you can reach out on Discord for support.

Check the ANN post on page 1 or ask on Discord.
max kaiba

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:13:54 AM

Another sound money idea, bitcoin was suppossed to take this role but it seems be more like paper money disruptor than soundmoney. let this experiment running and we all should know. Anyway i have heard from someone in ethdenver that with the time being the eth devs are preparing to reduce gas fees even to 0. Now if that happen in the future, how can we mint the SOV? Still it use the auction system'?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: