Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sound Money Coin (SOV). A new King is in town.  (Read 2970 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:04:09 AM

Personally I don’t think that it is so important to overcome Bitcoin to become popular and useful for the community. I am pretty interested it SOV Coin because I want to try mining. And SOV seems to be one of the most perspectives from all that I have noticed
Why do you even need to win someone? I believe that in the future crypto-economy there will be a place for many projects. The presence of a single global cryptocurrency is also not a good idea...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:48:48 AM

Hmmm Mining in the browser ... This is something new. You can also try. I understand the power of the computer does not matter to anyone? Mine can be on almost any device?
this is not a new idea, such production was used in 2017, some sites to watch movies in stealth mode, I was sometimes notified by the antivirus
And what is the point then? watching the movie in the mode of the unknown, somehow strange, never heard of this before)
sites for watching movies earned on this, and not the person who watches the movie.
but this project offers to earn browser mining for a browser user.
The fact of the matter is that mining in browsers is very actively used by various hackers. So often extracted Monero. Only this is hidden mining and the user is unaware of it. Here is a different situation. Everything is all honest. This is a good opportunity to try mining in 2019!
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:10:53 AM

Another sound money idea, bitcoin was suppossed to take this role but it seems be more like paper money disruptor than soundmoney. let this experiment running and we all should know. Anyway i have heard from someone in ethdenver that with the time being the eth devs are preparing to reduce gas fees even to 0. Now if that happen in the future, how can we mint the SOV? Still it use the auction system'?

It is not possible reduce the gas fees to 0. There would be no more spam protection and anybody could flood the network.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:23:01 AM

I'm wondering how the mining process goes? I can `t get it. Should I keep the tab in the browser always open?
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:39:52 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 06:23:45 AM by Tom786Ivanova

On the one hand, the project looks technically very interesting and unusual, but on the other hand, everything is very primitive: no RoadMaps and WhitePaper ... no information about the team ... I would like all this information to be available to users.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:56:55 AM

Hmmm Mining in the browser ... This is something new. You can also try. I understand the power of the computer does not matter to anyone? Mine can be on almost any device?
this is not a new idea, such production was used in 2017, some sites to watch movies in stealth mode, I was sometimes notified by the antivirus
And what is the point then? watching the movie in the mode of the unknown, somehow strange, never heard of this before)
sites for watching movies earned on this, and not the person who watches the movie.
but this project offers to earn browser mining for a browser user.
The fact of the matter is that mining in browsers is very actively used by various hackers. So often extracted Monero. Only this is hidden mining and the user is unaware of it. Here is a different situation. Everything is all honest. This is a good opportunity to try mining in 2019!
Well, the wallet is a metamask and it is well protected, and this company uses it
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:22:01 AM

On the one hand, the project looks technically very interesting and unusual, but on the other hand, everything is very primitive: no Breeding Card and White Paper ... no information about the team ... I would like all this information to be available to users.
You correctly noticed that there is little information about the team, and there is no white paper, perhaps in the future it will be, but you want more information than it is now
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:27:19 AM

Mining is not resource intense but the cost of production manifests itself in gas fees. If you have two competing transactions, miners will tend to prioritize the transaction with the higher gas price. If one user calls mint() with as gas price of 2 Gwei and another user who pays 4 Gwei, user number will likely lose the bid.

Theoretically, gas price could go up indefinitely depending on how much demand there is for mining SOV.

The increase in the cost of gas should affect the cost of production of SOV Coin and, accordingly, positively affect its growth price SOV Coin. Do I get it right?
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:35:10 AM

On the one hand, the project looks technically very interesting and unusual, but on the other hand, everything is very primitive: no Breeding Card and White Paper ... no information about the team ... I would like all this information to be available to users.
You correctly noticed that there is little information about the team, and there is no white paper, perhaps in the future it will be, but you want more information than it is now
I think that Whitepaper and roadmap are the most important documentations am therefore developers should publish them
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:50:36 AM

I did yesterday everything that was written and received coins: 0.05 SOV Coins. All night my computer was turned on and the browser was running, but my balance is still 0.05 SOV. Why is my balance not increasing? What am I doing wrong?
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

I think that Whitepaper and roadmap are the most important documentations am therefore developers should publish them

I don't agree that a whitepaper is necessary. Whitepapers are a meme. All the information you need is in the smart contract code and ANN.
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:10:23 AM

I don't agree that a whitepaper is necessary. Whitepapers are a meme. All the information you need is in the smart contract code and ANN.
You can simply follow the news of the project, this is the essence, but I do not agree that white paper is not needed
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:22:48 AM

Personally I don’t think that it is so important to overcome Bitcoin to become popular and useful for the community. I am pretty interested it SOV Coin because I want to try mining. And SOV seems to be one of the most perspectives from all that I have noticed
Why do you even need to win someone? I believe that in the future crypto-economy there will be a place for many projects. The presence of a single global cryptocurrency is also not a good idea...
But now there is a good period on the market by the fact that most of the projects are simply eliminated, the place will certainly be for everyone, but can everyone be on the market for so long when there are, for example, stronger competitors and with a better idea?
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:34:19 AM

Tell the team, do you plan to make white paper? so that people know more about va, although you have little information in the branch, but it would still be very interesting to read in more detail
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

When I read the project description, I thought it was a great chance to start mining. After all, in fact, nothing is needed except the browser and the Internet. Yesterday everything worked out, but for more than a day my balance (0.05 SOV Coins) remains unchanged ... What am I doing wrong?
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:13:55 PM

Of course, these are important documents for any project. But agree that it is better when there is no White Paper and a Road Map, but there is a unique code of its own and a unique idea. There are many projects that have white paper, road maps and a beautiful website, but there is no active development.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

Another sound money idea, bitcoin was suppossed to take this role but it seems be more like paper money disruptor than soundmoney. let this experiment running and we all should know. Anyway i have heard from someone in ethdenver that with the time being the eth devs are preparing to reduce gas fees even to 0. Now if that happen in the future, how can we mint the SOV? Still it use the auction system'?
It is not possible reduce the gas fees to 0. There would be no more spam protection and anybody could flood the network.
Certainly you are right! The payment for gas in the future will only grow. About any reduction can be no question.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:35:38 PM

Certainly you are right! The payment for gas in the future will only grow. About any reduction can be no question.
I also think that gas limit is important thing that prevent market from some more spam. However, we already suffer from it now
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
Merited by Loniala (1)

Of course, these are important documents for any project. But agree that it is better when there is no White Paper and a Road Map, but there is a unique code of its own and a unique idea. There are many projects that have white paper, road maps and a beautiful website, but there is no active development.
I don’t understand why you think that it is better not to have Roadmap and Whitepaper.. I also think that it is very important part of any project because it gives clear understanding to all community members
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

Mining in the browser sounds very cool! Whether prompt there is any detailed instruction how to configure everything? I would like to try but never did any mining.
I am also interested in this question. I do not see the site and white paper of this project? Where can I find intructions?
I guess it is not yet developed. We all have to be a bit more patient, because there are so many things to be done during first stages of a project
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: