Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sound Money Coin (SOV). A new King is in town.  (Read 2967 times)
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:44:45 AM

Reading a little of the introduction of SOV Coin, I did not understand the total amount of coins that will be available? Will not it have a fixed value in the total supply?
The number of coins is fixed in the smart contract and amounts to 21 million SOV Coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:06:35 AM

When I read the project description, I thought it was a great chance to start mining. After all, in fact, nothing is needed except the browser and the Internet. Yesterday everything worked out, but for more than a day my balance (0.05 SOV Coins) remains unchanged ... What am I doing wrong?
You did not understand correctly what to do. It is not enough to keep the browser running. You need to send micro transactions and you will receive coins in return. This must be done constantly in manual mode. This does not happen automatically.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:22:51 AM

Well, the wallet is a metamask and it is well protected, and this company uses it
The wallet is a metamask this is a great solution. Metamask reliable wallet known to a very large number of users. I do not see any problems using it.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:35:06 AM

Well, the wallet is a metamask and it is well protected, and this company uses it
The wallet is a metamask this is a great solution. Metamask reliable wallet known to a very large number of users. I do not see any problems using it.
To be honest, I haven’t use MetaMask, but everybody say that it is reliable and good enough to use
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:42:38 AM

By the way, they wrote that it is meaningless to do transactions with GWEI with a value of 2. I have sent successful transactions with GWEI 2 a few dozen times today.
Bradsbrain

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:47:26 AM

I just thought about something. Once the coin is even moderately in demand, there will likely be so many users trying to mint it that they will be turned away by the money they lose every time they attempt to mint the coin and it has a failed transaction. There should be a counter on the webpage next to the mint button that says the gas spent by the previous transaction, or an average of the previous 10 transactions or something, so that users have a general idea if they will be successful or not.
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:08:01 AM

When I read the project description, I thought it was a great chance to start mining. After all, in fact, nothing is needed except the browser and the Internet. Yesterday everything worked out, but for more than a day my balance (0.05 SOV Coins) remains unchanged ... What am I doing wrong?
You did not understand correctly what to do. It is not enough to keep the browser running. You need to send micro transactions and you will receive coins in return. This must be done constantly in manual mode. This does not happen automatically.
Thank you for trying to help and answering my question. Yesterday I figured it out myself. Yes, you really need to constantly send these micro transactions in manual mode.
P.S. I already have 1 SOV Coin! )))
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:18:24 AM

Guys I was really hooked on the idea of this project. I'm sitting in the morning and like crazy sending these transactions... )))
ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:03:45 AM

Guys I was really hooked on the idea of this project. I'm sitting in the morning and like crazy sending these transactions... )))
Similarly! It would be nice to automate this process. But then that idea which promises real decentralization of this coin disappears!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:14:16 AM

That is, while the SOV Coin is little-known it is mined by a small number of people. The more people are interested in this coin and will start to mine it, the less chances to get a coin and it will be necessary to constantly raise GWEI. That should lead to an increase in the cost of mining the coin and, accordingly, raise its price in exchange. Brilliant!
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:16:38 AM

That is, while the SOV Coin is little-known it is mined by a small number of people. The more people are interested in this coin and will start to mine it, the less chances to get a coin and it will be necessary to constantly raise GWEI. That should lead to an increase in the cost of mining the coin and, accordingly, raise its price in exchange. Brilliant!
To be honest I thought that mining is about to die out at all! However aich project inspire some investors and SOV is keeping mining alive
GuardOhHeaveN

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:23:11 AM

To be honest I thought that mining is about to die out at all! However aich project inspire some investors and SOV is keeping mining alive

It is actually doesn’t working now. But lot’s of investors and traders have a high expectations about it
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

In this SoundMoneyCoin project, everything is built a little differently. Here mining is really available for everyone. For absolutely every user who wants to get this SOV Coin. There are no threats of decentralization, there are no threats of "attack 51" or the danger that the coin will start to mine large pools or farms of asics. It's almost a perfect distribution of coins!
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:35:42 AM

In this SoundMoneyCoin project, everything is built a little differently. Here mining is really available for everyone. For absolutely every user who wants to get this SOV Coin. There are no threats of decentralization, there are no threats of "attack 51" or the danger that the coin will start to mine large pools or farms of asics. It's almost a perfect distribution of coins!
But how SOV can avoid attac 51%? I thought that it is vulnerability of every project in crypt
GuardOhHeaveN

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:38:24 AM

It is becoming less popular than it was in previous years. That’s because most current coins and tokens doesn’t need mining. They are based on PoS or hybrid protocols 
ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:51:45 AM

By the way, they wrote that it is meaningless to do transactions with GWEI with a value of 2. I have sent successful transactions with GWEI 2 a few dozen times today.
I also sent transactions with Gwei 2 this morning, but later the system began to set the minimum value of Gwei 4.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

It is becoming less popular than it was in previous years. That’s because most current coins and tokens doesn’t need mining. They are based on PoS or hybrid protocols 
Now in general, as for me, those coins that need to mine will not be particularly popular, perhaps people are just disappointed
regiregi

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:56:50 AM

What does SOV stand for?
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:04:13 AM

It is actually doesn’t working now. But lot’s of investors and traders have a high expectations about it
Right now, as for me, most of the traders went to the stock exchanges and there they sell already popular tokens, there is almost no sense to invest now
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:12:40 AM

Well, mining will still be alive, this project provides us with new opportunities for mining tokens, so we’ll check
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: