Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sound Money Coin (SOV). A new King is in town.  (Read 2970 times)
ombiotral

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:32:19 PM

320 SOV Coins are mined according to the developer daily. According to the idea this coin can not be cheap. As soon as users are seriously interested in the coin, the price should fly to the moon!
Given that the coins total will be 21,000,000 and the daily issue is 320 coins, then this should really cause a supply deficit. The main thing is that the crypto community is interested in this SOV coin. Then you can immediately count on a serious increase in value!

A supply deficit can only emerge if there is demand exceeding the supply. Just having low supply doesn't mean something must have value. Demand creates value.
but this project is very interesting for the community, so tokens will have value and will be in demand.
It is interesting project and I like that it has good support. It may seems that team can became quite popular
guys where do you see the popularity of this project? it is just starting up, and so far I don’t see that this project is in demand in the community.
but I like the idea, maybe it will be successful in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lyshkd

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:38:48 PM

I am pleased to invest in the project, the tokens of which are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges. What other exchanges besides Forkdelta planned listing SOV Coin?

Sometimes the listing of tokens on top exchanges is quite expensive, this issue should be approached wisely.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:00:45 PM

I am pleased to invest in the project, the tokens of which are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges. What other exchanges besides Forkdelta planned listing SOV Coin?

Sometimes the listing of tokens on top exchanges is quite expensive, this issue should be approached wisely.

Forkdelta is a good exchange, but there is need to get listing on some other. I believe it can be HitBTC for example
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:23:33 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:41:39 PM by mprep

Forkdelta is a good exchange, but there is need to get listing on some other. I believe it can be HitBTC for example

We will look into a centralized exchange, but first there needs to be more liquidity. Only 587 SOV have been mined so far and there's only 42 holders. Y'all need to get mining!!!!

Meanwhile, the price of a coin has increased significantly in exchange! Now you can sell SOV Coin for about $ 2!

Oh, it is very pleasant news and I hope it will be possible to reach 20-30 dollars till summer
It is really nice to see positive news, I will continue to follow the news, but we can not stop there.

the coin grows during a falling market, a very good indicator. I hope that the project will continue its quality development when the market recovers.

Most people are not comfortable trading on Forkdelta. It will need to be listed on a real exchange for price discovery.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:37:44 AM

so this coin is trading on forkdelta only???can i see the mining guide??i am really interested to mine Smiley

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:14:49 AM

320 SOV Coins are mined according to the developer daily. According to the idea this coin can not be cheap. As soon as users are seriously interested in the coin, the price should fly to the moon!
Given that the coins total will be 21,000,000 and the daily issue is 320 coins, then this should really cause a supply deficit. The main thing is that the crypto community is interested in this SOV coin. Then you can immediately count on a serious increase in value!

A supply deficit can only emerge if there is demand exceeding the supply. Just having low supply doesn't mean something must have value. Demand creates value.
Of course you are right that the demand itself will not appear.... You need to convey information about this coin to the maximum number of users. The idea of the SoundMoneyCoin project is really good and deserves attention!
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:33:18 AM

Today, if you indicate gwai 3 or 4 then transactions do not bring coins ... only from gwai 5 and up. This means that the number of interested miners has increased?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:44:38 AM

Today, if you indicate gwai 3 or 4 then transactions do not bring coins ... only from gwai 5 and up. This means that the number of interested miners has increased?
I am quite new in mining community, so could anybody tell me what gwai means? It seems like it is like measure of something
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:01:39 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:41:51 PM by mprep

I am quite new in mining community, so could anybody tell me what gwai means? It seems like it is like measure of something

Wei is the smallest unit of account in Ether, kind of like Satoshi is for Bitcoin. Gwei stands for "Giga-Wei", or 1,000,000,000 Wei. You can look up the units here:

https://etherconverter.online/

Yes, that was to be expected. It will probably move upwards in the future.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:07:39 AM

To be honest I thought that mining is about to die out at all! However aich project inspire some investors and SOV is keeping mining alive
It is obvious that you did not understand the concept of this project. Here, mining is available for absolutely any user. There are no equipment costs or energy costs. This is a great way to get maximum coin decentralization.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:23:52 AM

To be honest, I haven’t use MetaMask, but everybody say that it is reliable and good enough to use
Try MetaMask. This is a fairly well-known and reliable wallet for Ethereum. Plus you can try to take part in the mining of the SOV Coin.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

To be honest, I haven’t use MetaMask, but everybody say that it is reliable and good enough to use
Try MetaMask. This is a fairly well-known and reliable wallet for Ethereum. Plus you can try to take part in the mining of the SOV Coin.
I also think that it is more reliable than sust use MEW. And it is convenient. So I think it is the best wallet
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:36:02 AM

To be honest I thought that mining is about to die out at all! However aich project inspire some investors and SOV is keeping mining alive
It is obvious that you did not understand the concept of this project. Here, mining is available for absolutely any user. There are no equipment costs or energy costs. This is a great way to get maximum coin decentralization.
According to what is written in this thread, it should be something really convenient and affordable for everyone
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:50:29 AM

According to what is written in this thread, it should be something really convenient and affordable for everyone
It is necessary to interest the investor, we need new ideas, new configurations.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

I want to note that SoundMoneyCoin has many shortcomings, but they are quickly eliminated, for which the project team is especially grateful.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:01:11 AM
Merited by Loniala (1)

I want to note that SoundMoneyCoin has many shortcomings, but they are quickly eliminated, for which the project team is especially grateful.

The project SoundMoneyCoin very professional team.... I think they know how to achieve good results in this industry. Since they already have experience, because the success of the entire platform depends on the professionalism and coherence of the team, which is worth paying attention to!
- It is good that the team does not despair in such a difficult time and continues to develop its project!!! That's good.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:10:22 AM

The project SoundMoneyCoin very professional team....
If I am not mistaken, the team of this project consists of one person. He calls himself Sovtoshi Nakamoru.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:21:34 AM

The project SoundMoneyCoin very professional team....
If I am not mistaken, the team of this project consists of one person. He calls himself Sovtoshi Nakamoru.
I would like to believe that this project has such a developer, only that it is one, it’s strange
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:36:03 AM

There are flaws in any project, it has always been and gradually they are corrected over time.
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:36:45 AM

I do not see anything strange. A man had an idea how to make a perfect coin. He realized his thoughts in a smart contract and posted a contract on the ethereum blockchain. What is the need for a development team here Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: