Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sound Money Coin (SOV). A new King is in town.  (Read 2970 times)
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

Hello team, your blog post has been shared on Krown (https://krown.io/story/soundmoneycoin-a-new-king-is-in-town) Make sure to upvote your link!
You need to vote for the articles and support the Sound Money Coin project! This is a great chance to make the project famous!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:53:45 PM

Hello team, your blog post has been shared on Krown (https://krown.io/story/soundmoneycoin-a-new-king-is-in-town) Make sure to upvote your link!
You need to vote for the articles and support the Sound Money Coin project! This is a great chance to make the project famous!
I think that of course you need to vote for these articles about the Sound Money Coin project. It will be a great support for both authors and project!
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:26:04 PM

Is anyone mining this Sound Money Coin coin right now? How much does a transaction cost? Does it make sense to mine?
ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:31:37 PM

Is anyone mining this Sound Money Coin coin right now? How much does a transaction cost? Does it make sense to mine?
Now there are very few people who mine coin. You can safely do mining on minimal transactions. The cost of the coin will be very low.
FominTiu

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:48:41 PM

Now there are very few people who mine coin. You can safely do mining on minimal transactions. The cost of the coin will be very low.
Is there any reason to mine a coin? I have the impression that people are losing interest in the coin ... very sorry. The project seemed to me very promising.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:59:51 PM

You need to share this article in their social networks. This will help in promoting the Sound Money Coin project.
ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:07:09 PM

If each of us does something for the project, then more people will learn about project Sound Money Coin and it is possible that the coin will become popular. The idea of the project is very interesting. I hope that this coin will be successful!
EvgeniiaUfa

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:53:52 AM

If each of us does something for the project, then more people will learn about project Sound Money Coin and it is possible that the coin will become popular. The idea of the project is very interesting. I hope that this coin will be successful!
The Sound Money Coin project is really interesting. I like what the project developer came up with. I hope that other users of cryptocurrency will also be interested in this project.
Levin9Mak

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:13:10 AM

And how do you know a lot of people or few mints now this Sound Money Coin?
FominTiu

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:18:22 AM

You need to share this article in their social networks. This will help in promoting the Sound Money Coin project.
Of course this project needs more marketing. The coin looks very attractive and it seems to me that the project has certain prospects. But need advertising. a lot of good and high-quality advertising!
Tom786Ivanova

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:44:04 AM

Although the concept is not new, but the project is quite interesting. I think that this Sound Money Coin can live an independent life for a long time.
ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:17:35 AM

The Sound Money Coin project is really interesting. I like what the project developer came up with. I hope that other users of cryptocurrency will also be interested in this project.
The Sound Money Coin project has a number of perspectives. Even if now the coin has a low price and a small community, this does not mean that the coin cannot grow in value in the future.
EvgeniiaUfa

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:57:05 AM

And how do you know a lot of people or few mints now this Sound Money Coin?
The popularity of the coin is very small. Now it is very easy to get coins. I hope that this is a good investment for the future.
Levin9Mak

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:03:29 AM

Of course this project needs more marketing. The coin looks very attractive and it seems to me that the project has certain prospects. But need advertising. a lot of good and high-quality advertising!
For advertising you need money. And this project did not conduct any fundraising companies. Here everything works on a voluntary basis.
FominTiu

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:29:54 AM

Although the concept is not new, but the project is quite interesting. I think that this Sound Money Coin can live an independent life for a long time.
Therefore, it’s not a fact that if today a Sound Money Coin is not popular, then tomorrow the situation cannot change and the coin will be very popular.
Tom786Ivanova

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:54:59 AM

The Sound Money Coin project has a number of perspectives. Even if now the coin has a low price and a small community, this does not mean that the coin cannot grow in value in the future.
I believe in this Sound Money Coin project and I hope that it will be noticed in the crypto community and this coin will become popular among miners and investors.
ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:05:30 AM

The popularity of the coin is very small. Now it is very easy to get coins. I hope that this is a good investment for the future.
You can always spend $ 5 or $ 10 and mine this coin. In the future, perhaps this will bring you good dividends.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:20:57 AM

Sov team should do extensive advertising in various ico forums so that they can archive the price target they are aiming as of now the team is very slow in advertising
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:20:11 AM

I also plan to buy some coins for a long time. The project, when it makes a normal advertising may well give a good income. So I think you can invest in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kusanagi01

Activity: 180
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:32:58 PM

reserved for arabic translation if needed
please pm me if you are interested.
My portfolio : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iJG59kBjTBooc_YnEl8NosDEo7hq9s5ylZcG4etwAuU/edit?usp=sharing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: