Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Came Back After a Year  (Read 7339 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:22:19 AM

Bitcoin campaigns are now fewer.
Altcoin campaigns are more but few are paying.
The reason why they became few because of the market situation.

There are still a lot of bitcoin campaigns and successful altcoin camapaings, no need to be so negative.  People here remain optimistic about the market and most are accumulating more coins.

This is a fact, Few ICOs remain true and even if you make a lot of coins they are all worthless and some are dead coins. So let us not turn away from the truth, for the truth is what we see now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:20:39 AM

welcome back to this forum my brother, many people have left the world of cryptocurrency because of the storms that always hit the market, but it's never too late to start something, this year is filled with fraudulent projects under the guise of ICO, IEO or self drop, be careful if there are projects that require KYC to be thorough and analyze the projects.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:42:40 AM

welcome back to this forum my brother, many people have left the world of cryptocurrency because of the storms that always hit the market, but it's never too late to start something, this year is filled with fraudulent projects under the guise of ICO, IEO or self drop, be careful if there are projects that require KYC to be thorough and analyze the projects.

Although many people have left the cryptocurrency market, I'm sure many will come as new investors. New investors will see that the current market conditions are an opportunity to buy coins at a low price and maybe they will hold it for the long term. If that's the case, I think in the coming months the crypto market will be excited again
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:51:38 AM

Although many people have left the cryptocurrency market, I'm sure many will come as new investors. New investors will see that the current market conditions are an opportunity to buy coins at a low price and maybe they will hold it for the long term. If that's the case, I think in the coming months the crypto market will be excited again
its reallly make us disappointed when se left cryptocurrency market afters several years we hard working and struggling to get best income from bitcoin.many traders or crypto community has  no income beside from crypto they must deciced to work on regular job to get money.and for new investor that come lately,  they get best moment when all cryptocurrencies on dip.they have less risk than existing investors.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:38:08 AM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

before we continue the discussion that you are hoping for ... I want to know the foundation you left this forum for 1 year ago and just come back now ?? because after you left this forum so many projects whose coin / tokens were invaluable after listing on the market even very far from the ICO price ... what was wrong so far in your opinion ??
Yeah, price is now increasing and day by day trying to recover the previous lose. It is attracting more investor but the price is improving with it as well. Altcoins are now improving more and more as new coins also taking part in the market. People are buying Altcoins at a low price but the reality is Altcoins ate on its fast recovery.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:44:34 AM

Many thing have changed since you last visited this forum. Market has been fluctuating with some notable ups and down of which only btc have been able to maintain a stable stance.
Altcoin have not been performing well since you left,  no sign of ALT season anytime soon, due to high Btc dominance.  In rerns of bounties, bounties have reduced a great deal due to the market situation.  Hopefully things will get better in 2020

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:45:50 AM

Bitcoin campaigns are now fewer.
Altcoin campaigns are more but few are paying.
The reason why they became few because of the market situation.

There are still a lot of bitcoin campaigns and successful altcoin camapaings, no need to be so negative.  People here remain optimistic about the market and most are accumulating more coins.

This is a fact, Few ICOs remain true and even if you make a lot of coins they are all worthless and some are dead coins. So let us not turn away from the truth, for the truth is what we see now.
For me only a few coins are worthy which has good name in the market like bitcoin, ETH and ripple all of them are good coins and we know if we will come after year so we will find them expensive coins. Right now bitcoin is at high demand gradually increasing more and more. After one year we will see a remarkable increase in price.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:23:40 AM

If you gone a for a long time one year is very long and you dont have any update in forum so you did not know what happening. Bounties are still alive and they are many bounty hunters now.
About merit yes every op that want your post they can give you merit on that. Merit also the way for your account rank upm
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:09:05 AM

Currently, projects are now interested in raising money and allowing prices die a natural death while blaming the continues bear market for their inability to deliver on the road maps. Even trusted projects are turning into shit. Alot of unholy things in the market but bitcoin remains the indisputable king of all coins.
the suggestion from your opinion is very true, everything is worsening and many projects that only contain fraud in the end but bitcoin remains in position and there are still many hopes to be expected from investing in crypto currencies and I am sure there is a new system that will be even better to improve the situation worsening like now and I'm sure ETH and bitcoin will improve in the future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:15:05 AM

Altcoins are become hot issues in the market, there are a lot of improvements in terms of uses in altcoins. There are now altcoins that surpasses the bitcoin in terms of transaction and in confirmations.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:58:23 PM

There are still some bitcoin paid bounty campaigns but they are few and far between these days, the whole crypto space seems to be in a form of limbo, waiting for the next big thing to happen and bleeding quite heavily in the meantime, if you had joined some good campaigns in your absence, you would have been made especially with a Legendary rank.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████