Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get Rich Quick - Bitcoin  (Read 1364 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:53:41 PM

Ok, it is not what you are thinking. Bitcoin is not a Get rich quick scheme, but the UK series "How To Get Rich Quick - Season 1 episode 3 includes some footage of a rich entrepreneur, Dave Fishwick, creator of Bank of Dave, discussing Crypto currencies as one investment option to become rich.

Luckily for us, the Bitcoin price at the time, generated a small profit when that episode was shot and he even commented that the profit he made then, were the equivalent of 3 years of interest in a local Bank.

I made 800%+ profit on my initial investment over a period of 4 years. (200% per year) - Go watch the series, it is full of good tips for the budding entrepreneur out there.  Wink <It is also not focusing on Crypto currencies, but all the methods that can be used to increase your wealth>  Cool

Edit - I wonder how many people will only reply to the Thread title and not on the content of the actual topic now.  Roll Eyes
Apparently a really interesting TV series.Cryptocurrencies and in particular bitcoin can really make almost every person rich.The main thing to risk and buy at least 1 bitcoin.This is on the one hand cool on the other speculatively.But what's the difference for those who want to get rich quick?)No Bank can make You rich as fast as cryptocurrency can. Wink
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

It's never quick to get rich because I think being rich depends on the fate of the luck and bitcoin thinks it is not possible. In fact we know bitcoin value is never stable. So it is difficult matter however, as much as the amount of investment is high.
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:15:06 AM

I have watched the show as well and i can say i have been getting more profit than those 800%+ profit on my initial investment Roll Eyes

There are actually alot of ways on how you can achieve such profits.
The most easy ones are by trading correctly on market's price ups and downs, you can also offer some sort of exchange with someone during some price and get profit in the end if price goes up unless both parts get into some agreement.

Nothing to see here
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:45:08 AM

In my own personal opinion, Bitcoin is not actually a scheme for you to get instantly rich because it will a lot of time and hard work for you to earn huge profit from investing your funds in bitcoin.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

One of the fastest way on how to get rich in bitcoins is to bet it or gamble it. But it would be a big risk for you because when you bet your money its a 50 50 situation its either you will win or you will lose. Many of the people here are gain some losses in gambling because when you said gambling the its a matter of luck or bad luck. But the decision is always yours, If you want to try to gamble or bet your bitcoins you can come in Vegas to try to bet your bitcoin or money so that you may get rich very quick.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

One of the fastest way on how to get rich in bitcoins is to bet it or gamble it. But it would be a big risk for you because when you bet your money its a 50 50 situation its either you will win or you will lose. Many of the people here are gain some losses in gambling because when you said gambling the its a matter of luck or bad luck. But the decision is always yours, If you want to try to gamble or bet your bitcoins you can come in Vegas to try to bet your bitcoin or money so that you may get rich very quick.
Yes, gambling or betting is the fastest way in order for you to get rich very quick but its a matter of risk when you do that. Because in gambling its either you will get rich faster or you will get poor faster. Think about it.
The final decision will be yours if you will bet your bitcoins or not. We're just here to suggest some tips for those people who are asking. The choice is yours when you will follow us or not. Thank you for entertaining me!
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:30:10 PM

Ok, it is not what you are thinking. Bitcoin is not a Get rich quick scheme, but the UK series "How To Get Rich Quick - Season 1 episode 3 includes some footage of a rich entrepreneur, Dave Fishwick, creator of Bank of Dave, discussing Crypto currencies as one investment option to become rich.

Luckily for us, the Bitcoin price at the time, generated a small profit when that episode was shot and he even commented that the profit he made then, were the equivalent of 3 years of interest in a local Bank.

I made 800%+ profit on my initial investment over a period of 4 years. (200% per year) - Go watch the series, it is full of good tips for the budding entrepreneur out there.  Wink <It is also not focusing on Crypto currencies, but all the methods that can be used to increase your wealth>  Cool

Edit - I wonder how many people will only reply to the Thread title and not on the content of the actual topic now.  Roll Eyes
That's right it could be the best way to get rich quick by investing in crypto currency, but the problem now is that there are too many types of coins in the crypto market so we will have difficulty choosing some of them who have good potential in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: