Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to double capital in 2 months?  (Read 4824 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:15:15 AM

If you are professional then you must know to trade under pressure and nervousness doesn't help to make profits. And to double capital within 2 months is not possible for most of the traders! Because it needs luck to make a good profit in this bear market. So, try to concentrate on one thing, do normal trades and do other things to make money. Best of luck.
In margin trading it is very possible and we have evidence of people that have even make 400% in a month, investing in some coin. For example, those that hedge their  USA to Bitcoin in April ending and sold around ending of may have double their capital twice. It all depends on how good you are in trading as many people are making money from what others are losing and keep losing. You just need to become professional or expert and have a deeper knowledge on the up and down of the market or the trading patterns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

in trading all can happen even profits can be obtained in less than two months, but still dont forget that the risk that you will face is also very large. but if your condition is now in a state of urgency and in confusion, I don't think it's the right time to enter trading because it can make your night worse.

yes, of course in doing trade requires concentration that is focused so that you can always benefit. if we expect a quick profit in trading without using a mature strategy and a calm mind, of course the target we will get will not be achieved

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aaronpp

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:57:32 PM

It all depends on how you manage your trade but to get such high capital it is important that you have no loss or if you have to be minimal, You must have a lot of experience to get such high sums in such a short period of time and there is no trick or advice, the fact that you get it is only up to you, you must be very precise when trading.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:27:49 PM

You can really do it, and in completely different ways. The easiest, in my opinion, is investing in cryptocurrencies that will soon start to grow, such as altcoins. Another option, more difficult, is trading.
I think investing in Altcoin at this time is very difficult to profit, especially profit on double capital within 2 months, it's better to do Bitcoin trading because the price of Bitcoin fluctuates very fast

Yes, in theory, it is possible, but it is also not guaranteed, and the possibility of losing is high too. You can even triple your capital even in less than 2 months by trading cryptocurrencies, but that depends on many factors, including your knowledge, experience and sometimes the chance too.
You are missing one thing that's "luck", because without luck... knowledge, experience, and chance are not enough to make someone profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:28:58 PM

If we go with proper method and strategy, it will be possible to make major profits. But thoughts about double/triple your capital is bad and shouldn’t be about it. I feel we should think about doing work in proper way instead of worrying about all those things. If we trade well, it will be more than enough to get us the rewards we are after but not if we try weird ways. I always prefer simple strategy with using Market News and working accordingly.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:50:59 PM

I believe it is possible to double even in one month but not under your own pressure/tension. this comes easier when the market is favorable. during the bull run, there is multiple returns good enough to produce triple capital in one month. but patience is inevitable, you also need to be very sensitive to the scaling.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:09:33 AM

I've been in trouble and now I have a lot of debt
Can I double my capital in two months because if I do not pay I will die or be imprisoned
Please help me I think I am a professional but I am nervous now I can not trade well  Huh

If you are professional trader, you won't feel that way 100% because you are confident by it.
Actually, you can double your capital in 2 months, in fact, maybe in just 1 month only you can get it, depending
on the coins you are going to trade in the exchange. Just always check the coins before you buy review it first most of time.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:21:14 AM

except the luck you have to be careful some points.. losing %20 capital you need %25 regain to reach start point. if you lose half of capital you need to 2x for start point and 4x to target. sounds scary huh? thats really hard decisions picking up the right coins on loosing position.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:02:49 AM

If you are professional then you must know to trade under pressure and nervousness doesn't help to make profits. And to double capital within 2 months is not possible for most of the traders! Because it needs luck to make a good profit in this bear market. So, try to concentrate on one thing, do normal trades and do other things to make money. Best of luck.
In crypto, any professional trader will make big mistakes in investment and we cannot be sure what will happen next to them. I think that before trading, you need to be in good mood and be ready for any situation. Of course it will be very difficult during this period of time as the bear market continues and will greatly affect your finances.

In fact, many people want to earn double profits in a short time, but the percentage of investors can earn is very low because this market always happens unexpectedly and you can not predict in the future.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:23:28 PM

Can I double my capital in two months because if I do not pay I will die or be imprisoned
Please help me I think I am a professional but I am nervous now I can not trade well  Huh

If you are professional trader, you won't feel that way 100% because you are confident by it.
Actually, you can double your capital in 2 months, in fact, maybe in just 1 month only you can get it, depending
on the coins you are going to trade in the exchange. Just always check the coins before you buy review it first most of time.
I know the reality that you say but the important thing here is that professional traders also need to look at the market, they also need a change from the market to achieve, relying on capital is only a secondary factor, without the positive movement of the market as their prediction, the chance of doubling capital is very low. In addition, the principle of trading is not in a hurry, with the time mentioned, it is a problem that is annoying for psychology, so they should solve this psychological problem like borrowing someone money, then working hard in trading to pay debt, it will be less stressful.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:51:00 PM

I advice for the people who have planning to invest to cryptocurrency , this ia longterm and possible that your expectation did not meet or reach. But in 2 months it is really possible and I hope he will get their money  with a high profit so they can pay what he really need to pay.  But if a person need to pay something they need to work so they can pay not all the time we rely to the cryptocurrency.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:50:08 PM

It is possible to double capital in 2 months but only few can do it. This is called zero sum game. Everyone can't make profits. We make profits through the others' losses. So, when you double your capital, some others will lose a lot. Only the best traders will be making money. In this environment or the others, only very few percantage makes consistent profits. You can't fight them with a normal strategy.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:56:41 PM

It is possible to double capital in 2 months but only few can do it. This is called zero sum game. Everyone can't make profits. We make profits through the others' losses. So, when you double your capital, some others will lose a lot. Only the best traders will be making money. In this environment or the others, only very few percentage makes consistent profits. You can't fight them with a normal strategy.

The possibility is always there, but on how you can achieved it is really difficult. Maybe if you are lucky enough, buying a certain coin and pumps up more than 50%. Yes it happens, but not consistent as there are dumps too. Even a full time trader has losses too, meaning its not a guaranteed to double your capital but its possible.

Open for Campaigns
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:57:09 AM

if you trade under pressure to uncover your lost or make quick profit, you will lose the more. This space required calmness and proper strategies that must be adhere with. It is better to source for alternatives is settling your debt and learn how to be a successful trader

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:34:32 PM

I am sure that there is no problem for a professional trader to double their profit in 2 months.  It may be he gets a lot more and much more often.  As for other traders, I can say with confidence that such opportunities can be not only random, which mainly depends on your luck, but also on the correct project choice.  An example is what projects like Populous and MenaPay, during the development of which there were situations on the exchanges, when for several weeks the prices of their tokens rose several times and then fell back again.  But such price fluctuations occurred several times, thanks to which it was possible not only to double, but also to assert their contributions.  If, for example, the price of the MPay token on the exchange after listing started from 0.02 dollars per token and rose to 0.13 dollars per token, and today it fluctuates within these limits (0.05$-0.08$), then it is quite easy to implement the desired.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:57:52 PM

Please help me I think I am a professional but I am nervous now I can not trade well  Huh
For the current market situation in my opinion it is difficult to get a profit or multiply your capital in 2 months and in my opinion it is a very short time and even if it makes a profit, it seems like only a little.
but it all depends on you and whether you are a professional trader and can analyze it well to choose the right coins and can double your capital within 2 months.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:44:58 PM

In cryptocurrency trading it can happen, you have to regularly update cryptocurrency information to find coins with high growth rates, such as the IEO program on the top market that has growth above 50% after listed trading.

note: profits and losses are part of the investment, use your money wisely

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 07:26:11 PM

In cryptocurrency trading it can happen, you have to regularly update cryptocurrency information to find coins with high growth rates, such as the IEO program on the top market that has growth above 50% after listed trading.

note: profits and losses are part of the investment, use your money wisely
Theoretically, doubling your capital in 2 months is not difficult, and in some moments you can get an even better result.  But you correctly said that you need to not only use your funds correctly, but also have enough knowledge, because in order to achieve the result, you will need to use more opportunities in the cryptocurrency market.  But if a person, as he says, has already gotten into debt and now has huge problems, then I doubt very much that such a result may be available to him.  In the cryptocurrency market, many traders use margin trading, which for them is the main source of income, but this type of trading still involves borrowing to traders.  Therefore, even this type of activity is not suitable for a person with debts.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
elyorman
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:27:05 AM

well! theoretically it's possible to double capital even in an hour why not? But it means you could lose all your money in a very short time. My advice would be do not trade while you're stressed and nervous. you can do it only when you are super calm. you are saying that you're professional so first thing stay pro regardless the situation and Hope you will be fine! 

LIUM    ▬▬  Liberation from Intermediates, Unlimited Merit  ▬▬   
  ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter Medium LinkedIn
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:22:52 AM

I achieved to double capital within some hours. It is about volatility and your leverage.
If you're ready to accept risks, then you can easily to double and triple your investment.
But if you want to grow your capital steadily without taking high risks, then you need more time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: