Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE]🚀ETHEREUM CASH COIN🚀[HARD FORK]GET 3%-100%ETH EVERY DAY  (Read 548 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Georedi

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:39:29 PM

We have many partnerships with various large organizations around the world.
Is it necessary for the fork team to be a public one in order to conduct the hard fork of the Ethereum Network? No.
Absolutely anyone who has Ethereum in their wallet can get new coins - ETHEREUM CASH COIN (1:5), regardless of whether they accept hard fork or do not accept. The team of hard fork Constantinople Ethereum Plus has already agreed on a partnership with many exchanges and many exchanges will support hard fork.
Absolutely everyone Ethereum tokenholder will receive 1ETH:5 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:5). Who will participate in our program of discounts and bonuses will receive coins in proportion up to 1ETH : 10 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:10).
The Bounty hunters can also get free Ethereum Cash Coins.
This is a real revolution of Blockchain and Decentralization.
Join Constantinople Ethereum Plus and Get Ethereum Cash Coin!
It's free? that is, I understand correctly that you just participate in your project and get coins? or tokens?
You will get Coins and not tokens. Coins. Ethereum Cash Coin is a coins, this coins as a result of hard fork Ethereum Network. It's FREE.
You will get FREE ETHEREUM CASH COINS.
Ok. Thank you. I invested in the master nodes on your website. It's really 3-8% every day? how and when I will get 3-8% payments?
Really Profit 3-8% ETH every day!!! More info on website www.constantinople.site
Can I withdraw the interest of 3-8% daily?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
groomsxxx (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:40:26 PM

Is it necessary for the fork team to be a public one in order to conduct the hard fork of the Ethereum Network? No.
Absolutely anyone who has Ethereum in their wallet can get new coins - ETHEREUM CASH COIN (1:5), regardless of whether they accept hard fork or do not accept. The team of hard fork Constantinople Ethereum Plus has already agreed on a partnership with many exchanges and many exchanges will support hard fork.
Absolutely everyone Ethereum tokenholder will receive 1ETH:5 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:5). Who will participate in our program of discounts and bonuses will receive coins in proportion up to 1ETH : 10 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:10).
It's free? that is, I understand correctly that you just participate in your project and get coins? or tokens?
You will get Coins and not tokens. Coins. Ethereum Cash Coin is a coins, this coins as a result of hard fork Ethereum Network. It's FREE.
Ok. Thank you. I invested in the master nodes on your website. It's really 3-8% every day? how and when I will get 3-8% payments?
Really Profit 3-8% ETH every day!!! More info on website www.constantinople.site
Yes. Every Day. Per Daily. Daily Payment.

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
Georedi

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:43:43 PM

thanks for your support
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

Today I invested 2 Ethereum in your platform of the Constantinople Ethereum Plus and added my wallets to get Ethereum Cash Coin. What should I do next?
Ustieve

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:34:32 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 06:56:54 PM by Ustieve

Today I invested 2 Ethereum in your platform of the Constantinople Ethereum Plus and added my wallets to get Ethereum Cash Coin. What should I do next?
Today I also invested a some Ether in the Blockchain Masternodes to see how it works. A little later, I will put in more than 10 Ether to yheir project. In my account it is written that I can get a percentage of the deposit at any time, the minimum deposit period of 30 days. Is it correct?

https://i.ibb.co/0nb29h5/1get100.jpg
Ustieve

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:54:06 PM

Please tell us about your discounts and bonuses

https://i.ibb.co/8mmgXmD/2get100.jpg
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:55:59 PM

Will you have a bounty program?
Yes sure.
Soon we will publish a thread and a program for bounty hunters.

Your bounty  only for those who want to get more than 5 ethereum cash coins?
But ethereum remains with me? I do not give you my ethereum? and will i just get new 5 coins for 1 ethereum in my wallet?
Yes It's correct. You do not give your Ethereum to anyone, your Ethereum will be located and stored in your wallet. And the longer you keep it in your wallet, the more new Ethereum Cash Coins you get. But the minimum is 1ETH: 5 Ethereum Cash Coin.
We can use
You can use any of your personal Ethereum wallet, for which you have private key (MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano, Trust, etc.). Each ETH holder will receive free Ethereum Cash Coin after the snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network (April 25, 00:00 GMT) at a 1:5 ratio.
It's great to get Free Ethereum cash Coin for ETH . Please tell me, will this be a one-time action or will you constantly take pictures of personal ethereum wallets and send coins ? And when does your bounty program start ?
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:18:43 PM

Looks interesting and will become a popular coin, enthusiasm of the supporters will be coming soon and this is very interesting to continue to have and monitor its development, Ethereum cash coins will be a coin that is much favored and beneficial to its holders. Waiting for the bounty program.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:54:51 PM

1. You can get a payment at any time. Just send 0 ETH on the smart contract address.
You can get your percentage from the deposit every hour, but in this case you need to save money on the transaction fee on the Ethereum Network, so we recommend receiving the your interest at least 24 hours later.
2. After adding your wallet in your account to get Ethereum CashCoins, you need Ethereum on a balance of your added wallet.

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:59:19 PM

Today I also invested a some Ether in the Blockchain Masternodes to see how it works. A little later, I will put in more than 10 Ether to yheir project. In my account it is written that I can get a percentage of the deposit at any time, the minimum deposit period of 30 days. Is it correct?

yes of course. It's right.

groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:05:37 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 07:34:26 PM by groomsxxx

Please tell us about your discounts and bonuses

The Constantinople Ethereum Plus is a financial project that is launched so that every Ethereum Holders can make a profit from using the Ethereum Blockchain Network. The Constantinople Ethereum Plus offers for the Ethereum Holders four ways (Four Project) to increase the amount of Ethereum:
Get profit by investing in the most modern platform of the Constantinople Ethereum Plus
Get Ethereum Cash Coin in the ratio of 1 ETH = 5 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:5)
Get profit by investing in the Blockchain master nodes
Get profit by investing in the CryptoMiningBank (will be launched in July 2019)

Our Discounts, Bonuses and Referral Program
PROJECT 1:
The Bonuses:
The first 50 investors will receive a 10% bonus to the first Deposit
Every 10th investor will receive a 10% bonus to the first Deposit
Every 15th investor will receive a 15% bonus to the first Deposit
Every 20th investor will receive a 20% bonus to the first Deposit
A Referral program:
A referral will receive a 15% to the Deposit
A referrer will receive a 5% to the Deposit

PROJECT 2:

PROJECT 3:
The Bonuses:
A Referral program:
A referral will receive a 15% to the Deposit
A referrer will receive a 5% to the Deposit

Join

groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:15:06 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 07:32:07 PM by groomsxxx

Will you have a bounty program?
Yes sure.
Soon we will publish a thread and a program for bounty hunters.

Your bounty  only for those who want to get more than 5 ethereum cash coins?
But ethereum remains with me? I do not give you my ethereum? and will i just get new 5 coins for 1 ethereum in my wallet?
Yes It's correct. You do not give your Ethereum to anyone, your Ethereum will be located and stored in your wallet. And the longer you keep it in your wallet, the more new Ethereum Cash Coins you get. But the minimum is 1ETH: 5 Ethereum Cash Coin.
We can use
You can use any of your personal Ethereum wallet, for which you have private key (MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano, Trust, etc.). Each ETH holder will receive free Ethereum Cash Coin after the snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network (April 25, 00:00 GMT) at a 1:5 ratio.
It's great to get Free Ethereum cash Coin for ETH . Please tell me, will this be a one-time action or will you constantly take pictures of personal ethereum wallets and send coins ? And when does your bounty program start ?
It will be a one-time action.
Our program for bounty hunters will start next week.
Join

groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:17:30 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 07:35:29 PM by groomsxxx

Looks interesting and will become a popular coin, enthusiasm of the supporters will be coming soon and this is very interesting to continue to have and monitor its development, Ethereum cash coins will be a coin that is much favored and beneficial to its holders. Waiting for the bounty program.
Thank you!
Join Us!!! Don't miss!!

Drahzar

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:25:22 PM

1. You can get a payment at any time. Just send 0 ETH on the smart contract address.
You can get your percentage from the deposit every hour, but in this case you need to save money on the transaction fee on the Ethereum Network, so we recommend receiving the your interest at least 24 hours later.
2. After adding your wallet in your account to get Ethereum CashCoins, you need Ethereum on a balance of your added wallet.
Thanks. But I don't understand how to do a send 0 ETH on the smart contract.
And I want to get more than 1:5 Ethereum Cash, How can I do it?
groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:22:09 PM

Thanks. But I don't understand how to do a send 0 ETH on the smart contract.
And I want to get more than 1:5 Ethereum Cash, How can I do it?
please try to send 0 ETH amount to our smart contracts address and our smart contract address will automatically transfer your interest to your address.
Just hold your Ethereum on your added wallets and the sooner you add a wallet the more bonus you get. You can also participate in the bounty program and receive even more EthereumCash Coins

groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:08:41 PM

The Constantinople Ethereum Plus is a financial project that is launched so that every Ethereum Holders can profit from using the Ethereum Blockchain Network.

Invest in the platform of the Constantinople Ethereum Plus on a smart contract and get from 3 % to 100% profit per day.

Our Bonuses:

Drahzar

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:19:49 PM

The Constantinople Ethereum Plus is a financial project that is launched so that every Ethereum Holders can profit from using the Ethereum Blockchain Network.

Invest in the platform of the Constantinople Ethereum Plus on a smart contract and get from 3 % to 100% profit per day.

Our Bonuses:

Hi threadStarter!1
I invested 10 ETH in mining on master nodes in the Constantinople Ethereum Plus and withdraw 5% every day. Good project. I invested to make a profit to go to the UAE. My dream. Thank You Constantinople.

Ustieve

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:25:23 PM

Our Bonuses:

https://i.ibb.co/bbYffzS/bonuses.jpg
Hi threadStarter!1
I invested 10 ETH in mining on master nodes in the Constantinople Ethereum Plus and withdraw 5% every day. Good project. I invested to make a profit to go to the UAE. My dream. Thank You Constantinople.

https://i.ibb.co/5M8zmqv/908e4dc17a9e99f.jpg

WOW Smiley
I invested to earn and go here
https://i.ibb.co/R2XxXSv/trpchra0pq2.jpg
Thank you very much for Constantinople Ethereum Plus!
groomsxxx (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:35:05 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 06:51:37 PM by groomsxxx

Guys, please register on the future Hard Fork:

GET FREE ETHEREUM CASH IN THE RATIO OF 1 ETH = 5 ETHEREUM CASH COIN (ECC) 1:5!

Ethereum Cash Coin is a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network that leverages PoS mining, sharding, fast transactions, profit from the use. During the upcoming a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network on April 25th, each Ethereum holders will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for each Ethereum in their personal wallets.

Ethereum Cash Coin combines all five features of the promising blockchain: decentralization, scalability, security, fast transactions, profit from the use. It offers a number of significant advantages over ETH, BTC, Binance Coin, Litecoin, Monero, ETC, EOS, Dash.

All ETH holders will get free Ethereum Cash Coin after our snapshot of the ETH network (April 25th). For each ETH in your personal wallet, you will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for free.

You must have some ETH in your private wallet (such as MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano, etc.). Each ETH holder will receive free Ethereum Cash Coin after the snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network (April 25, 00:00 GMT) at a 1:5 ratio. For instance, if you have 100 ETH in your digital wallet, you will receive 500 Ethereum Cash Coin after the fork.

After the snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network, you will be able to view your current Ethereum Cash Coin balance in the wallet here on the official website of Constantinople Ethereum Plus. In the upcoming months, we will get Ethereum Cash Coin listed on a number of leading exchanges and establish partnerships with other popular wallets, so that you can have more possibilities to transfer and sell your Ethereum Cash Coin.

Join Us!!! Don't miss!!

#Tothemoon

Ssiriesmd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:43:36 PM

I have read your website. I find this project a very interesting project. It turns out that instead of buying equipment for mining, everyone can invest in your project and the more we will be in your project, the more masterstones will be rated and the more you will be able to earn and distribute to participants. right?

Do I understand correctly that the profit on the deposit will be up to 256% per month?
Do I understand correctly that the minimum deposit term is 1 month?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: