Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ®®✓✓[[SUPER FAST] SUPER FAST CRYPTO 5 SEC [SUPER FAST]✓✓®®®  (Read 148 times)
Somado10 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:25:28 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 09:43:35 PM by Somado10

Crypto Inst to make money

First super fast crypto. Transfer in 5 seconds. The launch will be with the lowest price for those who buy at pre sale. For the purchase we will use the exchange tokenjar.io/inst, we will put in more exchanges. the idea is to put in 5 exchanges with greater volume. There are 920,000,000 Tokens based on ethereum. ERC20 All tokens will be sold. Only 5% remaining for the team. All tokens that do not sell will be burned.
​​
Why sell in exchange?
Selling at tokenjar all sales are recorded and without error since if you buy by broker you get on time in your wallet. In addition to all can see the evolution of sales so as not to have doubts about how much was sold and what remains, at the end of the pre sale the remaining coins will be burned.

Payments settle in 5 seconds

​CRYPTO INST 5 Sec

ETH 2+ Min

BTC 1+ Hours

TRADITIONAL SYSTEMS 3-5 Days

Pre sale starts on April 20 and ends on August 20 /2019

Pre sale value
$ 0.006
To buy

http://Tokenjar.io/inst

We are in an new era where all projects have goals that are almost impossible and that makes no difference at all. What our team always wanted from a crypto is speed and liquidity. It is to have a crypto that is accepted in several establishments for being fast. How many times I went to the cafeteria and when paying with bitcoin it was more time to make the transfer than to drink the coffee. A Crypto that has an appropriate value that can keep the goal of payment and fast transfer. There are grandiose projects that promise to end global warming or speed up bitcoin or even create wings and fly away. There are several team members that have been created in linkedin that were actually created just for the launch of these crypto, I already have 9 years of experience in crypto business, and I have already lost a lot believing in interesting projects like AI already invested and lost in new projects believing on beautiful websites, with reports paid by newspapers and great professionals of linkedin, but in fact I only won and kept crypto like ethereum and bitcoin, and Bitcoin not for practicality or technology, but for investment that I believe is coming to an end.

What the world needs is a quick Crypto and do what has to be done fast payment.
That is in several exchanges to be transformed into money in the hour that is necessary, these are the requirements of the INST practicality, quickness and liquidity.
https://crypto.family.blog
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: