Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[ANN]✅ !!NEW!!🔥 COINXES (CXG) TOKEN 🔥P2P Exchange❤️  (Read 626 times)
mihir (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:40:14 PM

Website Twitter Whitepaper Telegram Facebook Github

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quersamine

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

There are a lot of exchangers on the market now, are you ready to compete fully with other projects? the design of the theme of course looks very good, it is clear that we tried
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:14:50 PM

Will you have user verification on the platform? Many people certainly do not like her, just be afraid for their data, but as an option - well
Broomspun7

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:21:21 PM

now there are many exchanges, how will you increase your popularity and compete with other exchanges?
FilimonovaM98

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:29:04 PM

I have read your website, what advanced features are we talking about, unlike other exchanges?can you give me a full list of great features?
BeetleK1ng7

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:34:19 PM

Deposit service platforms - this is a very new and interesting solution for the exchange, I am interested in this project
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:45:42 PM

Deposit service platforms - this is a very new and interesting solution for the exchange, I am interested in this project
The idea is good, the main thing is that the guys could realize themselves to the end with such a market, now people are very scornful of new projects.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:11:20 PM

If you now buy tokens from you, then a 25 percent bonus comes out, by the way, it’s profitable to purchase a large number of tokens
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:36:43 PM

I think the project team will make an exchanger with better features than other similar ones . Please tell me whether the bounty company will be launched ?
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:28:04 PM

I think the project team will make an exchanger with better features than other similar ones . Please tell me whether the bounty company will be launched ?
Bounty will be beneficial for any project, the most budgetary advertising, but it does not always bring such a result that the developers themselves expect
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:12:02 PM

Bounty will be beneficial for any project, the most budgetary advertising, but it does not always bring such a result that the developers themselves expect
Now with social networks in general, you need to be careful, because there is tight control, many user accounts will be sent to the ban because of the simple repost
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:29:37 PM

Because the current situation on the market can spoil the life of any project. Many bounties can't recruit participants... and it does not depend on a promising project or not. Investors today are depressed and do not actively invest in projects...
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:38:42 PM

Now with social networks in general, you need to be careful, because there is tight control, many user accounts will be sent to the ban because of the simple repost
Social networks (Facebook and Twitter) are so negative about crypto projects because they themselves plan to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Therefore, they thus eliminate competitors.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:51:09 PM

What is the main purpose of this CXG token? Explain, please? If there is no real idea how to make tokens a real application, then such a token is doomed .... I would like to know what the COINXES team thinks about this.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:04:01 PM

What is the main purpose of this CXG token? Explain, please? If there is no real idea how to make tokens a real application, then such a token is doomed .... I would like to know what the COINXES team thinks about this.
It's simple! COINXES this is a decentralized exchange. And the CXG token, respectively, is the exchange currency.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:46:45 AM

Social networks (Facebook and Twitter) are so negative about crypto projects because they themselves plan to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Therefore, they thus eliminate competitors.
This is not quite fair competition turns out. Facebook and Twitter are popular social networks above all. It seems to me to block people who are interested in cryptocurrencies is not quite correct and legal.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:50:49 AM

This is not quite fair competition turns out. Facebook and Twitter are popular social networks above all. It seems to me to block people who are interested in cryptocurrencies is not quite correct and legal.
The fact that Facebook is going to launch its own cryptocurrency, I know. In the very near future, their own cryptocurrency should appear, which will be integrated into their services. And about the fact that Twitter is going to release its currency, I hear it the first time.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:06:34 AM

It's simple! COINXES this is a decentralized exchange. And the CXG token, respectively, is the exchange currency.
That is, this is a kind of analogue of BNB in Binance? I understood correctly? Then it is interesting. I like exchange coins.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:36:29 AM

From the point of view of the law, they (Facebook and Twitter) formulate their position is quite interesting that many crypto projects are frauds, and the posts of participants in the bounty are spam ... While the fraudulent project is not proven by the court or other competent authority, but to call posts participants bounty spam is not correct because everyone has the right to freedom of communication. Maybe they like to communicate so peculiar? What kind of discrimination?
Iellan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:27:04 PM

Yes, it is illegal, but you need to understand what they do free advertising, and who benefits from placing ads on their platform for which they did not pay anything?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: