Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Currency.com -> 2 contests with a prize fund of 50 BTC and $ 100 to new users  (Read 335 times)
Paga (OP)

Activity: 768
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:36:21 PM

Currency.com tokenized assets exchange will hold two contests with a total prize pool of up to 50 BTC in honor of its first birthday. Traders with any trading volume will be able to participate in contests.

Competitions: BTC Brawl and Bull Rally.

Period: from January 27 to February 29, 2020.

Prize fund: depends on the number of participants and the volume of their tenders. It is equally distributed between the two competitions. The maximum prize pool is 50 BTC🔥🔥🔥

Registration in contests: users are automatically added to the list of participants after the transaction on the platform.

BTC Brawl - contest for the most profitable trader among three user groups:

League of Whales - trading volume over $ 1 million;
Bulls League - trading volume over $ 250 thousand;
League Khomyakov - trading volume over $ 1000.
Participants get points for profitable trading operations and lose points for unprofitable ones. The contest score is updated in real time.

The BTC Brawl prize pool is distributed among the TOP 10 traders in each league:

up to 15 BTC for Whales (4.5 BTC for first place) 🔥
up to 7.5 BTC for Bulls (2.25 BTC for first place) 🔥
up to 2.5 BTC for Hamsters (0.75 BTC for first place) 🔥

Bull rally - competition of activity among users of Currency.com. Participants receive points for actions on the platform:

🎁 payment of the commission - 10 points for each $ 1;
🎁 payment of a referral commission - 10 points for each $ 1;
🎁 posting news from Currency.com to any social network - 10 points;
🎁 subscription to telegram channels Currency.com News Feed and Currency.com News - 50 points each;
CurrencySubscription to Currency.com twitter account - 50 points.
The organizers will distribute 25 BTC among the hundred participants with the highest score. First place prize - up to 2 BTC.🔥

!!! In addition, Currency.com will credit to new users a bonus of up to $ 100 when registering from the contest page. The size of the bonus is determined randomly. Terms of payment - authentication on the platform and the completion of three transactions !!!

Register on the exchange and get a bonus of up to $ 100, trade and participate in courses with a prize fund of 50BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:04:38 PM

About half a million dollar for the honor of its first birthday !! Waw ! This is a huge amount to be spent for just a celebration.
Currency.com seems to lunch a contest to promote the exchange and invite more users (existing+new) to spend more in order to reach the highest volume trade eligible for prize.
Even though, i think that 50btc is a very big amount to be spent for a promotional contest for just one month !
To be honest , i didn't here about this exchange before and too lazy to check for, but if you are serious enough then this campaign shouldn't be managed by the exchange itself for more transparency. Escrow the pool prize and hire a trusted thid party to manage it. If not then you have no garantes for participants including the existing old traders.
Paga (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:36:56 PM

About half a million dollar for the honor of its first birthday !! Waw ! This is a huge amount to be spent for just a celebration.
Currency.com seems to lunch a contest to promote the exchange and invite more users (existing+new) to spend more in order to reach the highest volume trade eligible for prize.
Even though, i think that 50btc is a very big amount to be spent for a promotional contest for just one month !
To be honest , i didn't here about this exchange before and too lazy to check for, but if you are serious enough then this campaign shouldn't be managed by the exchange itself for more transparency. Escrow the pool prize and hire a trusted thid party to manage it. If not then you have no garantes for participants including the existing old traders.
Everything is fair and transparent. Register, participate and win! The exchange is going to become the top-10 in the crypto world.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1794

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 08:20:25 PM

Everything is fair and transparent. Register, participate and win! The exchange is going to become the top-10 in the crypto world.
Looking at the prize pool for the whales, I personally feel the criteria of ranking according to trade volume is really not that fair. ranking based on maybe how much profit someone has made over the period of time would be much fair and would encourage enthusiastic traders... Anyway it's just my thought (Your money, your rules).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Paga (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:30:09 PM

The most profitable traders win. This is true for each of the three categories (whales, bulls, hamsters)

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 01:52:33 AM

[The exchange is going to become the top-10 in the crypto world.] Based on what? Trading volume? Please provide source of this rate .
May be you are giving the good argument but who/what garantes the fairness and transparency? How to verify that you did really select winners based on the parameters set above?
With an enormous amount of about a half million $, i think it's basic to spend some fractions to pay for third part escrow and management.
Op are you affiliated with this exchange ? You were recently applied for a sig campaign.
Paga (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:42:40 PM

Justice and transparency are guaranteed by the state and the law.
 Currency.com is a cryptocurrency and tokenized asset trading platform based on the High Technology Park (HTP) of the Republic of Belarus.
 Belarus was the first country in the world to create a bespoke legislative framework tailored to all aspects of cryptocurrencies – ICOs, blockchain, exchanges and tokenised securities specifically. In December 2017, Belarus implemented Decree No 8, On the Development of a Digital Economy, which ushered in an unprecedented regulatory environment for the circulation of cryptocurrencies.
 My connection with currency.com is limited to the fact that I am a user of this exchange and a citizen of the country where it is registered

Paga (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:01:53 AM

So, the start of two contests with a prize fund of 50BTC today!
  Using our innovative platform, you can trade not only crypto-fiat-crypt or crypto-crypto, but also in such markets as Apple, Dax 30 or Oil, using cryptocurrency ..
  Register, trade, win!
Register --> Get a bonus of up to $ 100

Paga (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:01:00 AM

For the convenience of using the service, applications for iOS and Android are ready to download.
Register on Currency.com and get a bonus for new users up to $ 100.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 08:11:57 AM

Currency.com (What a nice domain.)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

In addition, Currency.com will credit to new users a bonus of up to $ 100 when registering from the contest page. The size of the bonus is determined randomly. Terms of payment - authentication on the platform and the completion of three transactions !!!

Where exactly is the contest page because I don't see any and we can assume that registering from any other page, can lead to blocking the user to get the random (?) bonus.
Btw what do you mean by "three transactions"? Deposits, withdraws, between accounts inside the platform?

P.S: IMHO posting a thread of an exchanger, as "big" and transparent as you say that you are, with a referal link on it isn't so good...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Paga (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:44:26 PM

In addition, Currency.com will credit to new users a bonus of up to $ 100 when registering from the contest page. The size of the bonus is determined randomly. Terms of payment - authentication on the platform and the completion of three transactions !!!

Where exactly is the contest page because I don't see any and we can assume that registering from any other page, can lead to blocking the user to get the random (?) bonus.
Btw what do you mean by "three transactions"? Deposits, withdraws, between accounts inside the platform?

P.S: IMHO posting a thread of an exchanger, as "big" and transparent as you say that you are, with a referal link on it isn't so good...
This is not a stock exchange thread, this is a stock exchange contest thread. My referral link, which is in my signature, gives a discount on commissions of 10%, this is not so bad for new users. I am a regular user of the exchange and have been using it for a long time and I will be very happy if Currency.com it will continue to develop and give bonuses for users.
After registration, you can go to the competition page: https://exchange.currency.com/btc-brawl. I believe that 3 closed transactions are 3 purchases and sales of any asset on the exchange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: