Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market will be recovery current year 2019?  (Read 16174 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

there we go again, speculating price. In as much as we all desire bitcoin price to spike, we can't tell when this will occur. People predicted by end of 2018 bitcoin price will pump but nothing happened, it goes to show bitcoin price cannot be determined by anyone. Let's just buy more bitcoin and hodl for price to rise, if it happens this year, good for us all. If it happens next year also good for us. What mateers is the ideology and usage of bitcoin which is affecting our society in the best positive way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:07:45 PM

We have sure been hearing this that the market poor situation would get better this year 2019 but that has not yet happened yet rather the market has been frustrating

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2175

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:45:48 PM

I would advise you wait trying to predict when the market would bull. If you are not making short-term speculations, then do not attempt to predict the future price.
Do you research, invest what you can afford to lose, and hodl, till you get your desired profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 09:01:49 PM

There's much more desperation before it's profitable for whales to manipulate the market upwards. Unless there's a massive change in crypto's fundamental value for the better, I don't see any chance for a recovery. Maybe for Ethereum only.

BitcoinFani

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:02:46 PM

I do not know this year but will be halving the next year.. maybe it could be an increase by the end of the year.. But we still have to be careful.. every time we say its a bull season , when we said bitcoin rising, bitcoin fell too much at a time..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:18:51 PM

Step by step analysis of bitcoin market, this current year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon or later in this running year...
I am not sure what happened to the reputation of bitcoin, for people who are looking for profits it might dent their confidence as they made poor choices rather than investing wisely, if you are looking for a all time valuation this year, you will be disappointed as i do not see a huge rally this year, but will see the recovery phase.

But I think this will be difficult for bitcoin because even their other tie ups and other companies related to bitcoin industry are now going to break their connections.
I have no clue what you are talking about, what connection are you talking about, i would like to see an elaborate explanation. Tongue
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:35:50 AM

Step by step analysis of bitcoin market, this current year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon or later in this running year...
It lacks supporting details and your analysis though and we still can't say what will happen for this year but let's hope for a positive outcome and that it will recover soon.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:15:51 AM

Bearish trend are too abuse thats why the market hard to pump up but I dont see any negative to recover this year maybe some big whale are still waiting for a right time to pump up this market.
If you analysis the chart carefully this year the price of bitcoin will be play in the range of $3k to$5k but this is only my own prediction everything can be change any moment.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:35:42 AM

I've saw a lot of topics regarding market recovery for this year and mostly all of us were thinking positive and even looking for bull run happens.
We are still in the way of speculating the incoming and we aren't sure what would be happen few days from now either we soar high or drop hard. But the market today signifies that we have a good market today and this simple pumps will may lead for bull run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:43:44 AM

This recovery can occur in 2019, but for the price I don't think it can return a high up in 2019. Many bitcoin price predictions will go up in the next 2 years and that might come true.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:12:36 AM

I agree with you on this one that bitcoin will recover it price and reputation but were you said 2019 is were I may not go with you. Since we know how volatile the bitcoin market can be and how hard it is do one to predict r say the exact time the recovery will take place.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:18:07 AM

So far the current bearish season was the longest since the creation of bitcoin and if it goes until end of 2019  it will only be 2 years of bear cycle so probably there is  hope that mid 2019 would be a starting reversal of crypto market until the end of this year and 2020 would be a massive bull run. just my personal opinion.
Dinmazsae

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:51:58 AM

Many people have high hopes for 2019, especially in the Bitcoin market. Cryptocurrency is still in the growth phase. There is a lot that they have to do to reach the adult phase and stability.
Cryptocurrency is advancing rapidly, but they have to 'walk before running', considering how prices continue to fall in this year, many believe that coins that still survive will increase throughout 2019.
People who follow the news of the cryptocurrency, must be aware of a number of projects that will appear in 2019. Although they are delayed a lot in 2018, 2019 will be a big year for cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:02:31 AM

It wouldn't be like 2017 but I hope that 2019 would be better than 2018,
I hope that the market could increase little by little .

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:17:50 AM

I am also optimistic that in 2019 there will be a much better change. in 2019 there has been an increase in the number of users of digital currencies, this is a good thing because then the volume of digital currency transactions will improve. we all are just waiting for a regulation from the government, when it can be realized then it will make a very significant increase in the development of digital currencies globally.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:38:22 AM

in 2019 for me it was also a good hope for the recovery of all crypto prices, because now the price of bitcoin this year is also starting to grow better, so I believe that in a short time the price of bitcoin will also be stabilized soon. .
laguseklik

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:43:00 AM

I think the market have recovered a bit this 2 months, but there are still 10 months left so I hope market will be recovery in 2019

Oops, there is no signature...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:46:31 AM

I think the market have recovered a bit this 2 months, but there are still 10 months left so I hope market will be recovery in 2019
A little, yes indeed the market gained little rise and still hoping that with the remaining more months it will continue, even in a small amount of growth
I'll be happy personally if this run will continue till next year where halving is expected to come and bring the bull be more stronger, better to encourage
yourself to keep holding.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:28:15 AM

I dont expect too much about bitcoin price this year, i also dont hold bitcoin or altcoin now. May be price will increase but i dont know it will high like 2017 or just little increase then down again like a few past weeks. Price still not stable now, may be when the price stable i'll start to invest my money again in bitcoin or altcoin.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:20:51 AM

I think 2019 is not a good year for bitcoin fluctuations. That is because prices will be difficult to rise, so it will take longer so prices can recover. This is likely to last longer, maybe prices will start to recover at the end of 2019. And in the next year prices will return to normal and continue to rise to reach their best prices, this will require time so be more patient.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: