Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] MoneyBadger.io - Full website / domain / resources / code etc.  (Read 195 times)
MoneyBadger (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:43:31 AM

MoneyBadger.io is a service that allows you to easily send any Cryptocurrency to anyone, without knowing their Cryptocurrency address or preference in advance.
Perfect for giving money to friends or online entities, and is beneficial in terms of privacy to both the sender and receiver.

I'm selling MoneyBadger.io as I don't have the time to give it the attention and marketing it deserves.

This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to take over and build upon an existing Cryptocurrency service, without having to do everything from scratch.

• Built on a LAMP stack
  • Running Bitcoin core 0.16.0
  • Integrated with Google Analytics and other API's
  • All resources/images/hosting/accounts etc will be transferred to the seller
  • Code walk-through can be provided once the sale is completed

Requesting 1 BTC, willing to negotiate.

Accepting offers here, via PM, or by reaching admin@moneybadger.io
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 06:36:26 PM

Any stats?

MoneyBadger (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 08:40:32 PM

Any stats?
Stats / pagehits via Analytics etc. would be negligible and not worth sharing as the site has been dormant for quite a while now.

I do think it could have a lot of potential though, if marketed and steered in the right direction. Integrating with Lightning is one of many possible improvements that could be made.

Compr

Activity: 79
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:05:54 AM

Do you have lifetime stats for the site?
I'm aware the recent monthly stats are probably not worth too much, however I'd like to know where it's come from in the past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: