Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DeleteCoin ***GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN ****  (Read 36224 times)
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:33:56 PM

Why cant i send my coin to swisscex? it says the transaction has failed. My wallet is synced, any advice?

Try smaller amounts. Might be that the big amount is used by to many small incoming tx. Helps most time.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:26:34 PM

How will the trade for delete take place? It needs to be a proof of burn IMO. otherwise this would be a great way to
collect up shitcoins for resurrection and re launch. Undecided
mf1234

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:51:57 PM

Why cant i send my coin to swisscex? it says the transaction has failed. My wallet is synced, any advice?

Try smaller amounts. Might be that the big amount is used by to many small incoming tx. Helps most time.
Thanks, it worked.  Smiley
AltDeleter (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:15:13 PM

Well, the exchange we had partnered with that had made some leading statements has backed out on us. We are going to the second exchange we had planned to use for this platform but it is going to delay the release. That being said, looks like we have lost some hash and the inevitable dump on Swisscex. I want to reassure you the premine is still 100% in tact and my team and I are going no where. We will continue to work different avenues until we can establish enough of a value to truly help crypto. More to come as soon as I get anything.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:28:22 PM

Well, the exchange we had partnered with that had made some leading statements has backed out on us. We are going to the second exchange we had planned to use for this platform but it is going to delay the release. That being said, looks like we have lost some hash and the inevitable dump on Swisscex. I want to reassure you the premine is still 100% in tact and my team and I are going no where. We will continue to work different avenues until we can establish enough of a value to truly help crypto. More to come as soon as I get anything.
Wish you guys the best!
coin-table

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:08:11 AM

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users, everybody can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=DEL

thanks
---
Affiliates: http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/p_affiliates.php

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:28:27 AM

Proposed coins for first 10 listed, simply grabbing the lowest volume from CoinMarketCap

NoodlyAppendageCoin
    BellaCoin
    Credits
    Zeuscoin   
    ORObit   
    LeproCoin   
    FoxCoin   
    Magic Internet Money
    Emucoin     
    Skeincoin
    Aliencoin

These coins are already low though.  This is about knocking down shitcoins, not beating a dead horse.

Also, FoxCoin and MIM have gone nowhere simply because their distributions were too fair, IMO.  They weren't mined out in a month so didn't appeal to the get rich quick crowd which seems to represent this generation of miners.  They are solid little coins, and don't deserve to be murdered.

I guess this is all relative, which is why I think a formal voting system of some kind is needed, but PANDA, GLD (the original scam coin!), and MOON seem to fit the bill.

We are building a formal one on the exchange itself, I was just trying to get the ball rolling. Ill go with Panda, GLD and moon to start and we can add from there.

Cool, I'm glad someone listens to me around here!   Tongue

DEL definitely needs to build some value first.  Part of the problem here is the low low price of DEL.  Miners are thinking, why dump one worthless shitcoin for another worthless shitcoin?  So it's a bit of a catch-22, to get the ball rolling a bit more on this project DEL needs to build value.  DEL isn't building value because it still isn't being used for it's intended purpose!

Will continue to follow this project and mine and buy DEL when I can to support the cause.
wktian

Activity: 44
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:15:38 AM

what are the developers doing?
AltDeleter (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:00:47 AM

Sorry guys. Let me explain what has been going on. We (my team and I) tried to develop an in house exchange that would allow us to do direct exchanges for alts all in house. After testing through Alpha we don't feel comfortable with the security considering what all has been happening as of late. That being said, we have went back to several exchanges with specific offers trying to get this taken care of. As of current, it is our #1 priority as it makes the coin much more visible and more easily exchanged. As soon as I get something more solid I will get it up here. Sorry for not keeping you informed, we were trying to hash it all out before I made any of it public.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:19:21 PM

In the long run someone will be buying those coins you dump at 1litoshi and less until he ownes them all (one person or group buying the crap you dump basically for free) - after that person or group has more than 90% of coins they can set price whereever they want.
1) i think you should call a litoshi... a coblee.. after all litecoin was made by coblee. Cheesy
2) if someone wants 90% of coins then he can have them, but people wont sell them to him at a loss, they will see the deletecoin price or the offer the 90% buyer offers and people will choose the best deal. making the markets active again. which is a positive thing compared to sitting on a dead market.

You would have achieved the exact opposite of what you initially wanted PLUS adding volume to idiotic coins that don't have volume and for a good reason.
3) sonds like you dont hold any dead coins.. so why are you getting emotional about something that wont affect you.

So you would essentially bring back to life the dying shit also by increasing volume on exchanges prevent them being delisted. So this is not really thought out well.
as mentioned in (2) creating volume on exchanges is good, yes i know the 'deadcoin' wont have any usefulness. but when people have pt bitcoin into  the dead coin and now left with dead weight. atleast having a deletecoin to hold is much better.

I personally still believe the free market will take care of everything - it just takes a bit of time. Creating coins that actually represent something and have value for that reason would be a better strategy to kill off crap faster. So if you are sick of crap like everybody else then create something with real value - problem solved.

i agree with this statement that in the future the exchanges will take more responsibility to approve coindev's and ensure that there are useful features and services for altcoins before adding them to an exchange. but deletecoin is also helping to get rid of the dead wood as a separate and second approach, and so far a sooner approach then trying to get exchanges to accredit coindev's.

together exchanges, deletecoin and the better bitcoin bureau will clear up the dead coin mess. and do it so no one loses out.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mhkso2

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:39:41 PM

Can somebody give me a good reason to mine DEL? It doesn't make a ton of sense to me in terms of why people would put there money into a coin that is only going to kill other alts, unless you plan on using it as an actual currency?

wktian

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:42:17 AM

And now this coin is dead,,,it's a scam from start.
AltDeleter (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

Call it what you want but it is not dead. We have plenty in the work and are currently in working with an investor to go ahead and buy the remaining of the delete coins from the market and start back fresh with the 25 coin block reward that we currently have. We are just trying to get the marketplace finalized and we can move forward from there. In all honestly we have been waiting for the rest of the dumps so we can move forward.
ChristDK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

Call it what you want but it is not dead. We have plenty in the work and are currently in working with an investor to go ahead and buy the remaining of the delete coins from the market and start back fresh with the 25 coin block reward that we currently have. We are just trying to get the marketplace finalized and we can move forward from there. In all honestly we have been waiting for the rest of the dumps so we can move forward.

multipool is your choice

best wishes
AltDeleter (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:22:41 AM

OK, so after a few weeks we wanted to let stuff die down. We are in the process of using investor funds to buy up anything <100 satoshi. With the current block reward, there is no way it should drop below 100. We, at this point, are almost ready to just go back to our original plan. No exchange is willing to meet our needs to be able to accomplish the goals and we have a few bids out to commission our owns but there is still fears of the responsibility of security, so we are still looking to whatever/where ever we can.

Additionally, we are in talks with a marketplace to get DeleteCoin added and add some true value to the coin. Once this is in place, I feel hash should pick back up and value will continue to climb. If anyone has any questions, please contact me. Thanks!
AltDeleter (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:51:09 AM

Also want to let the community know, we were one of the first to get on with the Better BitCoin Bureau and we plan on working with them as well to help better this place. Big things are still to come guys, I can promise you.
Mikellev

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:19:01 AM

You never talked with me about some xchange things, you know that we work hand in hand with swisscex ?!
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:29:24 PM

Delete the coins as intended? You will have your site address without private key? I can already delete some? I have a lot here worthless. lol

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
aKIA

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:35:39 PM

Must work the marketing. Because no one ever heard of this coin...
I'm one of the early miner and love the idea behind.
Hope there will me some movements soon Smiley
wktian

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:55:41 AM

The price is rising, but why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: