Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Bitcoin will run up to $5,000 by May'  (Read 1637 times)
peter0425 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:42:01 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Ok, it's time to listen from another experts here.  Grin

A crypto trader and analyst, going by the Twitter handle @filbfilb, produced another chart which claims that Bitcoin will experience a bullish run up to $5,000 by the month of May.

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/8016/-bitcoin-will-run-up-to-5-000-by-may-.html

I don't know maybe he is a user in this community. $5k though is within reach short term as compare to those so called experts claiming that bitcoin will go higher than 5 digits this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:08:16 PM

It is likely that this will happen, I absolutely do not exclude the possibility that $ 5000 it will be a new price for Bitcoin in May. In the end, the Bakkt playground should be launched soon. This should lead to some price increase. Unless of course something unpredictable happens.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:07:09 PM

The more people start to believe we're due for a leg up, the less likely it becomes.

I'm more inclined to say that we're due for some pretty 'boring' months in terms of price action. I would be happy if proven wrong and we go up instead, but with the trend still being down long term speaking, I rather don't go against it yet. I want to see $4200 break and hold above to actually turn a bit more short term bullish.

We have seen last year how strong support levels can be, and in the same way that applies to resistance levels. The more often you test them, the more likely it is for them to break, but the process of breaking out can take a long time. Good thing is that people accumulating have some more time to buy in. Smiley
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:24:41 PM

yes bitcoin can rise to 5000 usd per btc by may . people buy because current prices very cheap
people who wait buy price bitcoin drop to prices of past year . i think they are greed . if price does not want stop rise . they will buy expensive !!
bitcoin will test 10k soon
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:28:29 PM

The more people start to believe we're due for a leg up, the less likely it becomes.

I'm more inclined to say that we're due for some pretty 'boring' months in terms of price action. I would be happy if proven wrong and we go up instead, but with the trend still being down long term speaking, I rather don't go against it yet. I want to see $4200 break and hold above to actually turn a bit more short term bullish.

We've already had 2 months of boring. My guess is it won't continue for long. Bulls keep buying every dip and we keep consolidating near local highs. Bears are doing their best to encourage selloffs but they keep failing. I'm certainly not projecting a new bull market from here but I'm definitely leaning towards a break of $4,200 and a nice leg up from there. A local top in the $4,800-$5,300 range seems possible.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:49:58 PM

I believe that  bitcoin will bit that price again this year but the problem is no one knows when it will happen, it could happen this month or next.  We are in a bullish market as far as i know so 5000$ will be easy.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:13:53 AM

We've already had 2 months of boring.

Things can get a whole lot more boring if we follow what happened in 2015. With how the different time frames seem to rhyme to a larger extent, it's not out of the ordinary, especially with how there isn't much going for Bitcoin as we speak. I'm looking for a confirmation that things are really different, and as long as $4200 isn't broken, I prefer to remain a bit more neutral and open to more possibilities than just a leg up.

Bakkt approval would definitely help trigger institutional interest considering that they do pay attention to these events, and we're not very far away from April which is their projected launch date. On the other hand, I doubt it will launch in April with how the government shutdown resulted in the CFTC to deal with a massive backlog, and I'm not exactly sure if Bakkt is high on their priority list for a quick approval.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:56:54 AM

We've already had 2 months of boring.

Things can get a whole lot more boring if we follow what happened in 2015.

One might think so, but in percentage/log terms this $3,300-$4,200 range is much tighter than the $152-$318 range we saw during 2015's boring phase. That's a 27% range vs. a 109% range. Bitcoin feels boring because it moves pretty slow now, but there's no past precedent to make me expect a range this tight to last very long. We're just coiling for another move.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:30:03 AM

A crypto trader and analyst, going by the Twitter handle @filbfilb, produced another chart which claims that Bitcoin will experience a bullish run up to $5,000 by the month of May.

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/8016/-bitcoin-will-run-up-to-5-000-by-may-.html

I don't know maybe he is a user in this community. $5k though is within reach short term as compare to those so called experts claiming that bitcoin will go higher than 5 digits this year.

I have to be honest never heard about this guy before, but he’s used the word up to 5k which means even if bitcoins rises few dollars from now he’ll take credit for it. While he’s given a reasonable price hike levels which I feel can happen if people hodl their coins, we’ll will have to be patient to see those levels now. I am not a fan of charts but I like to study the sentiments which I feel is quiet high, and these sentiments can propel the prices upwards to 5k and above levels in the short term.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 904

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:46:55 AM

So the bullish predictors are starting to hide their real identity behind Twitter usernames. Grin
I don't like people like John McAfee or Mike Novogratz,but they deserve respect for standing with their real names behind their bullish predicitons.The price might reach 5K USD,or it might not.I've seen bullish predictions last year about the upcoming spring,none of them seems legit.Let's hope that this prediction will happen...

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:54:10 AM

So the bullish predictors are starting to hide their real identity behind Twitter usernames. Grin
I don't like people like John McAfee or Mike Novogratz,but they deserve respect for standing with their real names behind their bullish predicitons.The price might reach 5K USD,or it might not.I've seen bullish predictions last year about the upcoming spring,none of them seems legit.Let's hope that this prediction will happen...
Agreed and other seems to believe with those newly created account coz they are getting followers in a short period of time. But then hope this will happen, seems realistic and not too high to reach within 2months. We're also waiting a bit too long, hope we're gonna have a new price floor in this coming months, atleast in $4k or $5k will do.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:33:06 AM

Better to not wait until May of the month before the bitcoin increase at $5000 because better to reach higher than that in the month of March or month of April we know bitcoin can increase that value or more depends on how the people buy bitcoin and care bitcoin.
$5000 for the bitcoin is value for me is not enough because the real price that I think I will satisfy when the bitcoin reach $20,000.
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:36:50 AM

So in two months and 21 days, we can see Bitcoin grow by over 25%? Does it not sound too hopeful even for a bull to see Bitcoin grow so much in such a short time, given that we are still in the middle of a big bear market? It is funny to say 25% is within reach,,, of course anything is possible in the world of crypto, but where are the rest of the fundamentals to make this happen? 5 digits even we are talking about, time for people to get real.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:38:53 AM

Ok, it's time to listen from another experts here.  Grin

I simply doubt that going off someone's opinion on twitter and believing it is good trading practice. Sure, you can take these into account when formulating your own analysis, but make sure that you don't just blindly believe whatever they say - often their own predictions will contradict with their future predictions (cough cough Tom Lee).

It's very possible though that bitcoin has already reached bottom and we're currently on the way up. I do expect short term to be more sideways movements more so than a definitive rally or dip, however.

A run up to $5k isn't out of the equation, assuming that the resistance at $4k is broken. That resistance however has demonstrated to be quite strong, and with the current still bearish sentiment (even though fear has decreased) within the market, I would say it isn't guaranteed that this will happen even by the end of the year. After all, we don't know for sure if prices have even bottomed yet. There could be every possibility BTC prices dip below $3k temporarily before the buying pressure takes up up again.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:03:54 AM

It is difficult to predict, moreover the current price has not fully recovered and there are no signs of increasing bitcoin for now. This year is not a good year for the price of bitcoin, the fluctuations are very weak not like some time ago which has such great fluctuations. I am sure that someday the price of bitcoin will reach $ 5,000, but I don't think it will happen in May because it still takes time to reach that price with conditions like now.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:57:04 PM

^  Yup...  Predicting markets is futile, cos all we can really do is follow the trend.  And it looks like it's starting to go sideways and prolly getting ready to trend up.  Grin

I'd start betting inside the green box and hope it starts breaking out of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:22:50 PM

If we follow the spring theory, Bitcoin has been contracting for almost 13 months in the long run and for about 5 months (since November) in the short run. The chance of it going up to test 5k is pretty high when compared to the probability of going down below 3k.
That said, I believed in the 6k bottom until the end. This pattern is looking very similar, but so does every accumulation phase.
Maybe this time it will finally play out.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

And it looks like it's starting to go sideways and prolly getting ready to trend up.  Grin
Sideways we went last year, and a much lower price is what we have today. Consolidation and sideways action in no shape or form is an indication of an uptrend. Don't forget that we're still balls deep in this bear market.

I'm prepared for another year of sub $4000 action. Obviously, this doesn't mean it will exactly be like that, but I'm not expecting anything. I'll accept whatever it is that the market subjects us to and take advantage of the opportunities.

People here seem to think that just because we have gone down a lot already that the worst is over, but that's just wishful thinking. We need new money to come in, and that's not really happening.

People sell the dumps and buy the pumps. We need months of continuous green to attract new buyers, otherwise we'll continue digging into the same pool of capital that was here for over a year already.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:23:42 PM

The analysis says it should touch 5k$ .Its really depend market how its going in recent momentum .The trend is looking so good and should touch this level .We are watching the price is still around 4k$ around .Its only a prediction that it should touch the level of 5k$ .However the price is still low and have a chance to go up soon we need to full our wallet as we can.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:23:26 PM

The analysis says it should touch 5k$ .Its really depend market how its going in recent momentum .The trend is looking so good and should touch this level .We are watching the price is still around 4k$ around .Its only a prediction that it should touch the level of 5k$ .However the price is still low and have a chance to go up soon we need to full our wallet as we can.

I also think a price of 5k is possible in may, because there are a lot of positive news at the moment. But I'm not 100% sure, since the last months have shown that the market changes fast and is hardly predictable. Anyway, i can only agree with you. At the moment it's a good time to buy cheap coins and refill the wallets. I'm working hard on that, too.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: