Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MODS DELETING FACTS - which mod is it? Time for them to answer for this.  (Read 531 times)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:18:29 PM

I'm glad you just posted that.
Admit it, you're always glad when I post. Kiss

NOBODY CARES??? oh really so nobody cares if one of your gang is a sneaky greedy racist troll using a sock puppet to spam for extra btc dust? 
Care to name someone aside from yourself who does care?

EVERYBODY DOES CARE  if other persons dare to troll , financial motivated shit post, use puppet accounts to do so?
Not everybody. I don't particularly care, for example. Feel free to carry on trolling; I won't stop you.

Lol fox poop you need removal from merit source you are making the system a  mockery.
Go ahead and complain to theymos, then. See if I care.

You know what happened last time??? what does that mean?
It means you should stop focusing on my sent merits and start looking at my sent trust feedback. That should refresh your memory.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:29:40 PM

I'm glad you just posted that.
Admit it, you're always glad when I post. Kiss

NOBODY CARES??? oh really so nobody cares if one of your gang is a sneaky greedy racist troll using a sock puppet to spam for extra btc dust?  
Care to name someone aside from yourself who does care?

EVERYBODY DOES CARE  if other persons dare to troll , financial motivated shit post, use puppet accounts to do so?
Not everybody. I don't particularly care, for example. Feel free to carry on trolling; I won't stop you.

Lol fox poop you need removal from merit source you are making the system a  mockery.
Go ahead and complain to theymos, then. See if I care.

You know what happened last time??? what does that mean?
It means you should stop focusing on my sent merits and start looking at my sent trust feedback. That should refresh your memory.

Before I reply to you in full ( after I am back from my morning massage) I still need you to clear up your last point. I don't see what you are talking about. Your sent trust feedback?  how is this related to this thread? can you just detail what you are saying. I don't have time for guessing games.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:45:22 PM

I still need you to clear up your last point. I don't see what you are talking about. Your sent trust feedback?  how is this related to this thread? can you just detail what you are saying. I don't have time for guessing games.
I'm talking about the fallout from this thread. You ought to remember, since you were there when it went down.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:54:19 PM

I still need you to clear up your last point. I don't see what you are talking about. Your sent trust feedback?  how is this related to this thread? can you just detail what you are saying. I don't have time for guessing games.
I'm talking about the fallout from this thread. You ought to remember, since you were there when it went down.

What fallout? of course I know the thread, but I just don't see why you are mentioning it? and how it is related to your sent trust that I need to focus on? why should I focus on that rather than the politically motivated merits and generally making a mockery of the merit system?

Walk me through it starting from where I say I would indeed like to see him removed from merit source and DT on the grounds that I have already demonstrated to be true. Why do I need to focus on your sent trust more than on your abuse of the merit system?

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:14:47 PM

What fallout? of course I know the thread, but I just don't see why you are mentioning it?
If you still don't see why it's relevant, then it's a lost cause trying to explain to you and I won't bother. Seriously, you're like a child who just keeps repeating "but why?" in response to every explanation.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:19:48 PM

What fallout? of course I know the thread, but I just don't see why you are mentioning it?
If you still don't see why it's relevant, then it's a lost cause trying to explain to you and I won't bother. Seriously, you're like a child who just keeps repeating "but why?" in response to every explanation.

Really? show me the clear explanation to which I said "why" to?  I still have no idea what you are hinting at but will not just come out and say it. I have no idea why you are telling me that I should look through the feedback on your trust section.

Anyway let's drop that because you obviously don't want to express you meaning clearly for some reason.?

Your other points about NOBODY caring.
That could be a good idea for a poll.  I had not considered nobody would care about this kind of thing. Seems they do care but only if non "gang" members do it. Well this is meta so I will not rule out most or all not caring if one of "their own" is caught out in such greedy and sneaky deeds.

I again challenge you to demonstrate that my posts are trolling. I am still waiting for anyone to present the incorrect information that I am presenting. Looks to me that it is accurate, important and revealing. My posts seem to be the best posts on meta that I am reading here. I mean again if you can present a post here in meta (made since I have been posting here regularly)  that is better than my most important thread of the year in terms of it has  larger implications for this board and its members then come and present it now.

The truth is most of the "top merit cyclers" and DT members are nothing burger shit posters that just spout politically motivated nonsense and regurgitate and reiterate the "gangs" great "ideas" and coaxing "suggestions" that serve their own financially motivated self interests and not the forums. Or just discuss their merits they have cycled to each other. There are some notable exceptions but barely a handful.

Who then all back slap each other with merits and include each other on DT. Hence now have completely entrenched themselves the layers of control under admin that are far more dangerous and have no real accountability except to each other. They all then collude to say any wrong doing that is discovered is nothing " and nobody even cares about it"..

Well, I care. I care because when I have senior members saying they dare not speak up and say what they wish (even thought there is no RULES to prevent them) I know something very troublesome is happening here to this forum.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: