Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How some hosting platforms are dumping on your investment.  (Read 1410 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:55:46 PM

This thread have some kind of serious issue. But I do think that the people should really be aware of this, and also to other projects that do the same like this deceiving the people. This act is very unethical and should take actions immediately as to make other people aware of something like this.
I agree with you, because today there are a lot of scammers who are trying to deceive people. And the most annoying thing is that these deceived people can no longer return their investments.
Yes, very sorry for such people. Because when you want to invest in a project, you choose it according to special criteria, such as advertising and team development activities. But even such data can be deceptive.
it would be nice if there was any single base of projects that were tested for fraud and are safe for investment.
Very good suggestion, maybe you should try to tell the idea of such a base and someone will agree to make it. This is a good idea for the platform of such projects.
I just expressed my idea, but I do not know who could implement it. Perhaps such a platform already exists?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:37:34 PM

There is another question about who can tell when and how you learned that you were deceived by investments? When exactly did this happen? I think that much earlier than this topic was written.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:51:13 PM

Will update more evidence about the project? Is there anything else that can prove that they were doing the machinations?
I think there is enough information here to understand that these guys are not serious people, I think users must know about it.
All clear. Today, there are a lot of projects that unfortunately are trying to deceive and steal our funds. I hope that the guys will be able to prove that they really insulted the people.
Such actions take a lot of time and effort, and also money. Because if you do it seriously then you will need a lawyer.
Of course, especially if you have lost some of your savings, you will have to spend even more on your lawyer.
Unfortunately, not everyone understands this and takes into account what they can spend much more than they put into the project. But it remains their conscience. I hope that they will understand what they have done.
I am sure that they will understand. Not only that, it is stated to a large audience and a lot of information about their actions. All names are listed and who after this wants to deal with them?
I hope that the names that indicate their real names, otherwise it is a failure. There are simply no other options, and I don’t know what to do.
Today, I once again reread all the information about this dispute, and I want to say that the author of this topic has a chance that he will prove who stole what and when.
perhaps this is true, but it will only be a warning to other users. Lost funds already can not be returned and this is a fact.
Trader_13

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:07:06 PM

This thread have some kind of serious issue. But I do think that the people should really be aware of this, and also to other projects that do the same like this deceiving the people. This act is very unethical and should take actions immediately as to make other people aware of something like this.
I agree with you, because today there are a lot of scammers who are trying to deceive people. And the most annoying thing is that these deceived people can no longer return their investments.
Yes, very sorry for such people. Because when you want to invest in a project, you choose it according to special criteria, such as advertising and team development activities. But even such data can be deceptive.
it would be nice if there was any single base of projects that were tested for fraud and are safe for investment.
Very good suggestion, maybe you should try to tell the idea of such a base and someone will agree to make it. This is a good idea for the platform of such projects.
I just expressed my idea, but I do not know who could implement it. Perhaps such a platform already exists?
No, at least I haven’t seen anything like this, I haven’t even seen a close one like that. So I think that this idea has not yet been implemented by anyone at the moment.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:26:31 PM

There is another question about who can tell when and how you learned that you were deceived by investments? When exactly did this happen? I think that much earlier than this topic was written.
Of course, much earlier, so we can make sure that we and the author of this topic will not see any positive outcome. Just it must be understood.
damniatx_

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:47:08 PM

No, at least I haven’t seen anything like this, I haven’t even seen a close one like that. So I think that this idea has not yet been implemented by anyone at the moment.
but if you think about it, it would be a very popular platform on which any user could find out the legitimacy of a project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:12:41 PM

That would be a great platform if possible to have within here in the community. And also, I am sure more fraud projects will be afraid to show of here in the community.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:31:08 PM

By that, that is much more a good thing to have conducted this kind of idea in the community. Well, this needs a long time planning and needs more minds to come up with. Furthermore, this is a good thing to implement indeed.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:35:24 PM

By that, that is much more a good thing to have conducted this kind of idea in the community. Well, this needs a long time planning and needs more minds to come up with. Furthermore, this is a good thing to implement indeed.
If this kind of idea will be push through here in the crypto community, then that would be a great help to avoid fraudulent crypto projects. That would help us crypto users to have determine the safe projects for investments and scammers will be afraid to have actions lile this.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:14:49 AM

Well I think that there is still no such kind of idea or concepts of a crypto project already been launched. This is good to be lookin forward mos especially jn this kind of issue that these team have been deceiving us here.
Moreover, I am curious about the closing evidences to be posted here regarding this matter.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:25:57 AM

Kinda feel weird to see all of them.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:46:22 AM

There are so many ways to invest in the real world so y u choose to invest to a ponzi scheme.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:26:24 AM

Of course, much earlier, so we can make sure that we and the author of this topic will not see any positive outcome. Just it must be understood.
Strange is all. I've been waiting for new evidence for a week. It seems that things are serious and have not yet been updated.
Trader_13

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:40:07 AM

But unfortunately, hardly anyone of us can realize this idea. This should deal with people who know all such proofs and prove that they are fraudsters.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:01:42 AM

All clear. Today, there are a lot of projects that unfortunately are trying to deceive and steal our funds. I hope that the guys will be able to prove that they really insulted the people.
This team deceiving us needs to have a needed punishment for them. This suits them best. They need to pay for what they have done.
I agree with you, of course you need to answer for your actions. Especially if it was a hoax with investments, fundraising by fraud, should be punished.
only it is not clear how they can be punished and who will punish them? I think that no one will be able to punish these scammers.
It can punish the court, but it is too long a process that can last for years. And naturally, no one wants to mess with it, because it does not want to spend money and time.
To be honest, I have never heard of the fact that in a real court issues relating to cryptocurrency activities are resolved.
if I am not mistaken, then there is such a court in Italy, which already solves similar questions on cryptocurrency exchanges that have been won over.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:16:51 AM

I re-read the first post of this topic again, and understood one thing. If your payment does not go beyond 24 hours, then you need to sound the alarm, otherwise your money will just fly away.
damniatx_

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:38:33 AM

I re-read the first post of this topic again, and understood one thing. If your payment does not go beyond 24 hours, then you need to sound the alarm, otherwise your money will just fly away.
but not always you can understand that something is wrong with the payment during these 24 hours, but in any case there is hope for a refund.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:52:18 AM

but not always you can understand that something is wrong with the payment during these 24 hours, but in any case there is hope for a refund.
Yes you have a point that there is a hope in a refund, and there will always be, but that hope is not that high, for us to keep calm. We all know that when it come to money matters, it is very cautious and hard to believe in every words.
lobster88

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:12:14 PM

But unfortunately, hardly anyone of us can realize this idea. This should deal with people who know all such proofs and prove that they are fraudsters.
That is right. Anyone here is still not even close to conduct this idea, that would bring justifiable proofs for fraudsters. Well, I am curious what will happen next here.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:23:29 PM

That is right. Anyone here is still not even close to conduct this idea, that would bring justifiable proofs for fraudsters. Well, I am curious what will happen next here.
I think nothing could be further, just all users here understand that this is a fraudulent project and that's all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: