Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How some hosting platforms are dumping on your investment.  (Read 1406 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:35:22 PM

I re-read the first post of this topic again, and understood one thing. If your payment does not go beyond 24 hours, then you need to sound the alarm, otherwise your money will just fly away.
but not always you can understand that something is wrong with the payment during these 24 hours, but in any case there is hope for a refund.
Yes you have a point that there is a hope in a refund, and there will always be, but that hope is not that high, for us to keep calm. We all know that when it come to money matters, it is very cautious and hard to believe in every words.
in our time, when working with money, you need to be very careful. There are always people who want to deceive you, so you need to be extremely attentive before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:48:56 PM

I would like to ask, is the author of this topic preparing any more news on this topic or will there be nothing new anymore?
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:28:09 PM

But unfortunately, hardly anyone of us can realize this idea. This should deal with people who know all such proofs and prove that they are fraudsters.
That is right. Anyone here is still not even close to conduct this idea, that would bring justifiable proofs for fraudsters. Well, I am curious what will happen next here.
I think nothing could be further, just all users here understand that this is a fraudulent project and that's all.
Well, that is right. You've got the point here that this project is a fraudulent one that we crypto people should avoid.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:50:30 PM

I re-read the first post of this topic again, and understood one thing. If your payment does not go beyond 24 hours, then you need to sound the alarm, otherwise your money will just fly away.
but not always you can understand that something is wrong with the payment during these 24 hours, but in any case there is hope for a refund.
Someone hopes for a refund, and someone has already abandoned this venture and decided to leave as is. But all the same justice will be.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:59:03 PM

Well, yes, there are of course such cases as a non-slapping wallet while you were making a transfer. In such cases, they are credited after the wallet works.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:12:27 PM

But unfortunately, hardly anyone of us can realize this idea. This should deal with people who know all such proofs and prove that they are fraudsters.
That is right. Anyone here is still not even close to conduct this idea, that would bring justifiable proofs for fraudsters. Well, I am curious what will happen next here.
I think nothing could be further, just all users here understand that this is a fraudulent project and that's all.
Well, that is right. You've got the point here that this project is a fraudulent one that we crypto people should avoid.
Well it is clear. That this topic was created in order for users to see how we were deceived and taken away our investments. Everything is clearly written at the beginning of this topic.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:52:23 PM

Someone hopes for a refund, and someone has already abandoned this venture and decided to leave as is. But all the same justice will be.
I think there will be no refund, it is simply unrealistic. We can only talk here on this topic and nothing more will happen.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:05:27 PM

Well, in principle, it was clear from the very beginning, but the fact is that there are so many different fraudulent projects and we are not insured against losses.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:57:04 PM

They are just giving the proofs and evidences for other people to belive more as we all have here different fraudulent projects. Well, I know for sure that other people have been notice that this project is a fraud even at the beginning.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:00:41 PM

There are still so many questions left here but the reality itself tells that this project is one that crypto users should be avoided.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:05:37 PM

I think there will be no refund, it is simply unrealistic. We can only talk here on this topic and nothing more will happen.
The refunding gives no such hope as we can see, they are not respondig even here. They are not even saying anything. It seems here that they are just saying that they were really frauds, and even they not say it, it is very clear within.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:28:37 AM

in our time, when working with money, you need to be very careful. There are always people who want to deceive you, so you need to be extremely attentive before investing.
That is right. Because in the era we are living in, there are so many things that could happen even we expects that is too impossible. Also, scammers doing different hacking makes our time to be more dangerous than we could think about

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:31:07 AM

Where is the administrator of this topic? I have already asked, when will the evidence be added that these guys are nudged and thrown for money?
Trader_13

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:43:45 AM

There are still so many questions left here but the reality itself tells that this project is one that crypto users should be avoided.
I hope that a larger number of users who wanted to put their investments there, will come here and read all the information that is written here about this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:55:02 AM

It is clear that it is now desirable to avoid them and not to invest there, unless of course you want to lose your money.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:08:05 AM

If they do not write here that we are wrong, then I can say with confidence that this project is really scam. If this were not so, then they would write contradictions, but they do not do that.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:47:36 PM

Lol, i wont even expect if all of them are scammers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:13:25 PM

Lol, i wont even expect if all of them are scammers.
Why don't you expect this? For you, there is little evidence that is described here? Or what do you mean?
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:40:30 PM

If they do not write here that we are wrong, then I can say with confidence that this project is really scam. If this were not so, then they would write contradictions, but they do not do that.
I agree with you. This may indicate that they are simply not interested in us changing our opinion about them.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:41:38 PM

This article made for you to understand how does the get rich scheme: https://news.bitcoin.com/most-masternode-coins-are-a-scam/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: