Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM! Replaceenergycoin.com (REC) - FAKE Team  (Read 517 times)
MR_Michael

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:27:08 AM

Hi I'm Mr. Michael, I work on REC project, and the project REC is not a scam, what do you rely on to say REC scam. Think before saying anything  Angry
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:42:54 AM

I'm currently trying to "add" ICOethics to my linkedIn contacts, so that he could verify that this account is MY account (this part is really grotesque...

Please DO NOT try to connect with us on Linkedin. We are no longer interested to help you at all.
We gave you a chance to help you to verify your account, and this was your answer:

I'm not connecting to anybody just because it has been requested to prove that I'm not a fraud...

... and you still think this is "really grotesque"... Find someone else to verify your account. Now lets the public and investors decide.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
MR_Michael

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:23:22 PM

follow up and will see REC develop in the future, because you can't judge anything, we don't care those who just say bad things behind us, good bye  Cool Cool Cool
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:29:46 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 01:36:13 PM by tybiboune

I'm currently trying to "add" ICOethics to my linkedIn contacts, so that he could verify that this account is MY account (this part is really grotesque...

Please DO NOT try to connect with us on Linkedin. We are no longer interested to help you at all.
We gave you a chance to help you to verify your account, and this was your answer:

I'm not connecting to anybody just because it has been requested to prove that I'm not a fraud...

... and you still think this is "really grotesque"... Find someone else to verify your account. Now lets the public and investors decide.

"grotesque" because (again, can you read carefully?) my LinkedIn has been online for more than 5 years. Gosh I've been preparing that scam for a long time Cheesy

So that's what you call being an "investigator"? Calling people scammers, telling you to prove themselves by posting some videos + sending a msg on linkedIn, which I did, even if that didn't seem necessary (no offense meant with my "grotesque" adjective... but please try to empathize and think the other way "How would I feel if..."), I can give you an easy example:

I'm creating a (anonymous) profile in a forum and on linkedIn, I call myself "investigator" and I claim that I'm trying to catch as many ICO/crypto frauds as I can. Simultaneously, I'm working with some competition and I'm helping them by using one of the oldest tricks known: trying to make as many other competitors as possible look like fraud.

Now please don't consider this last phrase was about you, because I don't know you and I wouldn't call you a fraud or anything unless I actually have some PROOF about it. it's just a quick example of how you can misjudge someone based upon a few suspicions - and it's also very easy to manipulate everyone to think one way, especially since people can sometimes read very fast and don't put too much thought into it...

Again, that's how Justice works in most countries:
- catch people "on the act",
- get blatant proofs, THEN accuse them,
- offer them to defend themselves (because it's one of the human rights),
- listen carefully to the words they say and the proofs they show you, without making them sound different than what they really implicate.
- get to the conclusion, keeping in mind that only proven facts matter. (it might look like beer, smell like beer, even partly taste like beer, but it's not beer, it's Buckler)
- act fairly according to those conclulsions.

Here I've been personally attacked and judged even though I showed all the will to cooperate (and I'm sorry again, do I personally have anything to prove concerning my linkedIn profile? What's your legitimacy concerning the fact that you're the one(s) to be able to certify a person's existence? Trust/merit points are not gonna be taken seriously... everybody knows there are many ways to get 1000+ merits within a small period of time. Now I wonder if someone's gonna say "oh you're definitely a scammer, you know how to..." Cheesy see, I'm just 44, been in this world for a few years, I know how things work and I know that lots of peeps are trying to get things the easiest way, which btw is also the reason why cryptos are so hyped amongst people who are hoping to make a quick buck without lifting a finger)

At least, please remove those "untrust" marks... or feel free to check through my historic, see by yourself if I really look like a scammer? Does the way a person has been previously behaving sound like something to consider before calling him a fraud/scammer?

and dear God, "This person promoted another scam - paycore. see reference" -> I didn't "promote" anything! I translated a bitcointalk Ann!

please go on, the more you're writing the more you're discrediting yourself...

I'm out, enough time lost on this BS  Grin
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 03:42:19 PM

~...
I'm creating a (anonymous) profile in a forum and on linkedIn, I call myself "investigator" and I claim that I'm trying to catch as many ICO/crypto frauds as I can. Simultaneously, I'm working with some competition and I'm helping them by using one of the oldest tricks known: trying to make as many other competitors as possible look like fraud...

Oh, is this a confession?

~...What's your legitimacy concerning the fact that you're the one(s) to be able to certify a person's existence?...
...Here I've been personally attacked and judged...
...At least, please remove those "untrust" marks...

I never said that I was going to certify someone's existence, but i tried to help you to validate the ownership of a LinkedIn account.
Linkedin accounts are often stolen and sold.

Nobody is attacking you personally - ICOEthics (example) doesn't know who you are. ICOEthics tagged a user account, which has been tagged before by other users.

And stop trying to change the story here, this is not about ICOEthics, but about: Re:  SCAM! Replaceenergycoin.com (REC) - FAKE Team (read the subject line).

3 team members were removed - FAKE TEAM - possible reason: unable to fabricate a video of such members.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 05:56:29 PM

It is a shame that those accusations fell on us this time. The only thing that will clear all suspicions will be: time. Eventually, the project itself will prove to be a real one. I prefer to prove facts with actions and not words, time will be our best ally. And we will continue to do everything in our power to keep going forward with this project of ours.

your shame isn't going to make any difference here. There is strong evidence against your ICO project and I am not seeing any easiest way for you to deny that those provided evidence are wrong. Huh, what a foolish idea to support a scam project man. Yeah obviously you can put all your future on time but that's not gonna bring sweet result for you guys.I think or community users already spent a lot of time on this thread to give proper reply's on every rising arguments but that was a waste of time IMO. Bad wishes for your next scam project Smiley and keep it on mind we are here on this forum to reveal every single fake crypto project.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:57:45 PM

Mizan is confused with his role. Tell him he is IEO Marketing, not a Developer. Anyway good try.
0:25, he says smthg like "you will make a lot of profit by this project, just invest on it"
0:42 he repeats "just invest on it" and then again: "just invest on it"

Very dangerous promise, especially when this is previously posted:

After being contacted, they admitted giving us fake photos because "they have been scammed a lot after working with some projects, and they were afraid this would be just another scam so they didn't want to get public about it".

I guess they were okay with the idea of being involved in a scam, just not okay with getting their faces sticked to it
Part of which scams they have been?

0:19 it seems Mizan "has developed so many project like this", what projects? List "many projects".

Hello all, my name is Rodrigo Austin, the CEO of Replace Energy Coin.
I am having troubles to hear this name in video.
ganni143 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:09:16 PM

And listen clearly to Philippe clip, it is completely fabricated.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: