Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks against the crypto  (Read 11942 times)
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:57:04 PM

Bank will starting embrace cryptocurrency.. Union bank in the Philippines will accept bitcoin,not only bitcoin soon ripple and others will become accepted..feeling positive only:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 02:06:23 PM

No one will  be forgotten, both are needed in this world, for advance people and for old people which not still techologicalize. Why dont banks use crypto currency and make their bounday wider, here in our country one bank start to show its interest in bitcoin. They are planning to release bitcoin atm and i think this will be a good for everyone, to us and also for the bank.
No need to be afraid just accept btc,

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:35:15 PM

Decentralization. Everyone is talking about it. Can cryptocurrency lead to the disappearance of banks. Or will banks be able to adjust and remain in power?
I don't think the bank is missing but it is likely that the bank will adopt an economic system that is used for crypto currencies and is likely to become a breakthrough in future economic developments
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:08:02 PM

Decentralization. Everyone is talking about it. Can cryptocurrency lead to the disappearance of banks. Or will banks be able to adjust and remain in power?
Players like banks are to big for the crypto world. We like it or not banks existed since the templars and they will not give up their influence.
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:17:28 PM

Disappearance of banks? It will be really tough, so probably even with that type of vision I would say that it is low probability of this. In many cases they're going to just us blockchain as they can.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:11:06 PM

For the moment the banks are still used, and a lot of people need banks somehow to cashout bitcoin, and the more time is needed when we will not use more bank.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:19:46 PM

none cant make bank disappear. you know if many people still need bank, although bitcoiner.
my friend (ex bank worker) tell if someday, they explained by head if you must never talk about or make a deal with bitcoin.
many people still dont know about bitcoin till now.
and than, how to destroy bank if there are many weakness in this people.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:52:36 PM

It will stay.

As we could see now they are also trying to adopt but just in a different way which is centralized tokens created by them to enhance the banking ease of their clients and also for speed.
Yes, they are also using the same method which is the blockchain but just for their own purpose which is the vice versa of bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currencies.
But even in 10 years we will still see those banks.
Yeah, exactly! banks will not die even in the future they are smart enough to find solution against cryptocurrencies. I mean by creating their own tokens to avoid this problem in the future. I don't know the effect of bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currencies in the future against banks, but I'm sure that they will not affect so much.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 06:02:09 AM

It will stay.

As we could see now they are also trying to adopt but just in a different way which is centralized tokens created by them to enhance the banking ease of their clients and also for speed.
Yes, they are also using the same method which is the blockchain but just for their own purpose which is the vice versa of bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currencies.
But even in 10 years we will still see those banks.
Yeah, exactly! banks will not die even in the future they are smart enough to find solution against cryptocurrencies. I mean by creating their own tokens to avoid this problem in the future. I don't know the effect of bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currencies in the future against banks, but I'm sure that they will not affect so much.

Actually banks are against the bitcoin, it is true, but little bit they accept that bitcoin has a ability that's why people invest their money into it, and that thing banks not bear it. However banks are more powerful than bitcoin and banks can do anything against of bitcoin, if government help the banks.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:46:37 AM

I think for now the bank is still in power because why hasn't everyone received crypto and don't know how to use it. but nobody knows about the future

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Permabull

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:44:39 PM

Banks have already started paying attention to crypto. As you know, Ripple has to do with banks. And some other currencies as well. It's likely banks will take advantage of the technology than blindly trying to reject it.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:02:00 PM

the second point was most suitable for cryptocurrency because it will also be like a currency but it not has a virtual farm so banks will definitely accept it if the government had a support for cryptocurrency once it will happen it will very easy and useful for anyone in this world.
I just want to support the last point as well.The world is became popular with the decentralized platform of crypto .I think if the government also support the cryptocurrency it will more helpful to the world use it comfortably and the using of the decentralized platform will be increased. .

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:22:40 PM

indeed, whenever the bank will be difficult to accept crypto currencies, so that makes crypto currencies difficult to develop in countries

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:39:59 PM

As of now, most Banks in the world are not in favor of crypto. Like in my country majority of the banks here they're not considering here as my source of income when I said I did crypto trading, due to they're priority was that you must be an employee who has a company working it. But there is one bank here who is crypto accepted, meaning they intend to adopt the blockchain technology to their business as well.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:01:24 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will lead to the disappearance of banks. Maybe some percent of them will lose their jobs. It is naturally that banks are against crypto, but they will have to implement crypto into their bussinesses for sure, otherwise, they will be obsolete in far future.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:06:09 PM

they will certainly have to adjust their power and will have to share half of the profits for crypto businesses.
crypto businesses cannot manipulate all banks because their systems are difficult to understand and that will not cause sympathy for customers and they will be afraid of being scammed.
So I think the combination of banking and blockchain is a perfect combination than ever.
I don’t think replacing banks is even part of a short term agenda by cryptocurrency, there might be a long-term plan to do this though but I doubt if it will ever happen because there are too many powerful people behind that. But, they can either assist or work with banks. Banks have a function to play in the society and same as cryptocurrency. I see them working hand in hand to achieve a great result. And the idea of government wanting crypto to be centralized might not be a reality.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:08:24 PM

Im betting it is not possible to eliminate banks. Crypto having a hard time gaining legal side and the Government keeps on denying the existence of crypto as a good instrument in the finance industry. Maybe some huge name will disagree even we fight for pure decentralization.

Chances are slim to achieve this but Im still hoping this could be implemented since blockchain works out well compared to bank.
Banks are not against crypto but it is not in favor as will,. The reason is banks has been using by people since long but now if you notice people prefer investing crypto currency more than using bank, people love to invest in crypto currency to have safe long term investment, but banks are not trust worthy for people anymore;.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:53:17 PM

Banks has been into existence  for a period of time and for cryptocurrency to over throw the banking system it will take a period of time too,the future will determine if they will adjust to remain in power.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:55:41 PM

Banks has been into existence  for a period of time and for cryptocurrency to over throw the banking system it will take a period of time too,the future will determine if they will adjust to remain in power.

Exactly. This has been in place since crypto came in. Their business totally gets affected. They loose investors and other crowd since they move to crypto. Crypto market has been widened and more have become aware of whats crypto currencies and the benefits of accepting them. Blockchain has played a vital role in strengthening crypto's market.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:48:37 AM

I believe that despite crypto's recent upsurge in popularity, banks will continue to dominate finance. This is largely because, they have all the backing of governments whereas cryptocurrencies are completely independent from any central authority. Not to mention, several banks have already adopted Blockchain technology (or Distributed Ledger Technology) for their own benefit. The recent partnerships with Ripple show that banks will use the same tech of crypto against them.

Since Blockchain technology provides a greater level of control to middleman (if desired), it makes the perfect tool for banks to grasp. After all, it's been proven how easy it is to track Blockchain transactions. Which means, that banks will continue to work effortlessly together until they build a global infrastructure for cross-border payments without the need for crypto.

Therefore, banks will not disappear but rather live alongside crypto for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: