Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [STO-LIVE] - 🛫TapJets® real-time private jet booking platform🛫  (Read 1056 times)
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:05:23 PM

Hi, I noticed that your website is working, so is there a jet for rent at the moment? Are you going to launch this opportunity later or right now?
I am definitely impressed by such booking platform
Yes the platform looks interesting. Do they already have any cooperation agreements with airlines or people who have their own aircraft? And in which countries will the project work?

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:12:56 PM

What about your price policy?
As far as I understood you should provide cheaper private jet and your aim is high quality service . So you are going to become Booking.com in aircraft industry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:38:04 PM

Private jet booking is understandable but, what's the use case of crypto here?
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:53:44 PM

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.
I'm not sure every user can rent a plane for 20K dollars.  and I'm not sure that such people are on the forum.
Maximum we can buy shares of the company.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:15:00 PM

There's NO Cryptocurrency Use case,

They are selling Company Digital Stocks in form of security tokens and you can pay using your cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP)  Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:15:16 PM

How many market is there for something like this? I`m affraid that only the (very) rich people are interested...
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:25:40 PM

There's NO Cryptocurrency Use case,

They are selling Company Digital Stocks in form of security tokens and you can pay using your cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP)  Grin

as I understand it the shares on which it will be possible to obtain very good dividends if the company is successful. I have not seen such economic concepts in this forum for a long time.
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

I think this sector needs blockchain tech and Tapjets can be solution.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:43:13 PM

Well this looks like a real deal. I am not sure if the crypto investors are interested to real stocks that are less volatile and less gambling. But maybe this is one of those few that will rocket.
artistus84

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:39:33 PM

I think that this application will be relevant not only in the rich old Europe, but also in huge Russia and the progressive USA
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:43:44 PM

Well, if you launch STO, then each investor should be qualified, right? I heard there is a list of rules like income above 200 k usd + assets.
Also I've never met use case of STO up to date, but in general your idea seems outstanding
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:57:13 PM

Well, if you launch STO, then each investor should be qualified, right? I heard there is a list of rules like income above 200 k usd + assets.
Also I've never met use case of STO up to date, but in general your idea seems outstanding
Great idea. There is a segment of the population who regularly use aircraft transport. I think if the platform will work properly - there will be many rich users!
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:11:30 AM

So a project concerning about transportation specifically private jets? Nice.

You guys must be rich to own one or even to hire a few.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:46:45 AM

Great idea. There is a segment of the population who regularly use aircraft transport. I think if the platform will work properly - there will be many rich users!
Yes, in fact, this idea is new to the crypto community. But at the same time I think it is quite correct. Because in this market you need to invest in liquid assets.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:33:01 AM

Yes, in fact, this idea is new to the crypto community. But at the same time I think it is quite correct. Because in this market you need to invest in liquid assets.
of course the shares will not be as volatile as the usual cryptocurrency but still you can get a very good passive income.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:20:07 AM

of course the shares will not be as volatile as the usual cryptocurrency but still you can get a very good passive income.
and what is the minimum contribution to the project?  and do I need to provide any documents for the purchase of these shares?
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:32:07 AM

I now do not understand this is a completely real product or is it only being beta tested? and what role does blockchain technology play for such a platform?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:06:23 AM

in fact, it is good that they already have a really working project a big plus. since this is a real application of blockchain technology and a successful business. I think in the future it will be possible to get good dividends.
Zizellyneann

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:51:35 AM

in fact, it is good that they already have a really working project a big plus. since this is a real application of blockchain technology and a successful business. I think in the future it will be possible to get good dividends.
well, here users are more accustomed to cryptocurrencies that have greater volatility. This project is something new for me. But I will study this project in more detail.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:47:53 PM

in fact, tokens are shares and will give the right to the company's assets? what is the value of one share at the moment?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: