Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [STO-LIVE] - 🛫TapJets® real-time private jet booking platform🛫  (Read 1056 times)
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:22:59 AM

Quick update for our friends from Asia:

Our STO Summary is now available in your native language.

OnePager Offering summary in Chinese 🇨🇳 is available now: https://www.tapjets.io/download/1647/
OnePager Offering in Japanese 🇯🇵 is available now: https://www.tapjets.io/download/1644/
thank. now will study this all thank you you. I would like to understand more how I can trade these shares in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:04:02 AM

I am really wondering how big of a market of potential customers for private jet bookings there is. Whenever I think of private jets, I think of the richest of the rich and I have my doubts that they really need a platform like TapJets.
the market is certainly not very big but at the same time flights are very expensive so the project remains relevant judging by the capitalization of this market.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:19:50 AM

I am really wondering how big of a market of potential customers for private jet bookings there is. Whenever I think of private jets, I think of the richest of the rich and I have my doubts that they really need a platform like TapJets.
the market is certainly not very big but at the same time flights are very expensive so the project remains relevant judging by the capitalization of this market.
especially now that they are going to scale the project around the world. It will be really cool because at the moment they have no competitors in the market.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:37:27 AM

I have never invested in a working product. I wonder what dividends or income it can bring during the year.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:53:36 AM

I have never invested in a working product. I wonder what dividends or income it can bring during the year.
I think the volatility will be much lower than that of classic cryptocurrencies. but the income you can get without any risks.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:51:25 AM

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.
I'm not sure every user can rent a plane for 20K dollars.  and I'm not sure that such people are on the forum.
Maximum we can buy shares of the company.

Those who can very well afford this kind of lifestyle are not spending too much time in the forum, if there's any.
They are busy counting their riches and worried about their next holiday destination.  Cheesy
I think the main purpose of posting this project here is for all the crypto users who will be interested in buying their security tokens as investment.

The dev said that they are in operations for almost 3 years already, so it means someone already used their platform.
But I doubt someone from the forum can attest that they tested this jet booking app.

Checking the reg of their website -

Hi, I noticed that your website is working, so is there a jet for rent at the moment? Are you going to launch this opportunity later or right now?
I am definitely impressed by such booking platform

Our platform and product is live for almost 3 years. You can visit www.tapjets.com or download the app from iTunes or Google Play Stores.

If possible, can the dev team provide us useful links other than the website regarding attestations from their previous customers? Just to see their feedback. Thanks.

TapJets.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Private Jet Instant Booking Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 04:52:40 PM

If you evaluate a business plan and current growth information it is aiming for 8-12% in dividends per year.  Then, in addition, there is a value of your token/share that is subject to increase if the company performs well.   You should compare this to ICO models where utility and trading determine the outcome which is much more risk in our opinion. STO gives you shareholder value.

TapJets® - STO Offering www.tapjets.io - Instant Booking of Private Jet www.tapjets.com
Accepting: FIAT, BTC BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP for booking of flights and investment.  STO Subject to SEC regulations and registration.
Chat with us on Telegram: https://t.me/TapJets_TJA_Token AND Join our Telegram Program Channel: https://t.me/TeamTapjets
TapJets.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 05:04:45 PM

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.
I'm not sure every user can rent a plane for 20K dollars.  and I'm not sure that such people are on the forum.
Maximum we can buy shares of the company.

Those who can very well afford this kind of lifestyle are not spending too much time in the forum, if there's any.
They are busy counting their riches and worried about their next holiday destination.  Cheesy
I think the main purpose of posting this project here is for all the crypto users who will be interested in buying their security tokens as investment.

The dev said that they are in operations for almost 3 years already, so it means someone already used their platform.
But I doubt someone from the forum can attest that they tested this jet booking app.

Checking the reg of their website -

Hi, I noticed that your website is working, so is there a jet for rent at the moment? Are you going to launch this opportunity later or right now?
I am definitely impressed by such booking platform

Our platform and product is live for almost 3 years. You can visit www.tapjets.com or download the app from iTunes or Google Play Stores.

If possible, can the dev team provide us useful links other than the website regarding attestations from their previous customers? Just to see their feedback. Thanks.

Thanks for verifying that we been out since 2015 with a product.  Our app contains customer reviews but also they are published on our website https://www.tapjets.com/Testimonials-client-reviews-service-reviews

TapJets® - STO Offering www.tapjets.io - Instant Booking of Private Jet www.tapjets.com
Accepting: FIAT, BTC BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP for booking of flights and investment.  STO Subject to SEC regulations and registration.
Chat with us on Telegram: https://t.me/TapJets_TJA_Token AND Join our Telegram Program Channel: https://t.me/TeamTapjets
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:30:37 PM

My few cents: I do not believe in STO and will never participate in such a project because no one exchange will accept the listing of store token.

@Rippar to some extent you are correct. STO is not a token it is a stock certificate recorded on blockchain and transferred to a wallet as a token.  However, there are two forces in play:  1. There are several exchanges in the US that are ready to trade but because US STO offerings are still in lockup mode you will not see meaningful exchanges for another 10-11 months.  Second, the company may elect to list in OTC/Pink Sheets at some point in time.

Regardless of the approach, STO is a digital version of common stock, this is a different investment vehicle from ICO.  Sales can come in the form of company stock buyback, liquidity event, and private transfers.  Not to mention the dividends and voting rights of STO/Stock.

Lastly, we have been approached by several Singapore, Malta, and Bermuda exchanges who are ready to trade Reg S tokens at any time. The board of directors and each shareholder would have to vote for such an option to list in the future.
Thanks for such a big explanation. Appreciate that. I guess that STO is a good way for big investors, not for usual. So that it will be not interesting for 95% of this forum members.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:30:08 AM

So the STO tapjets holding is just to enable crypto in order to acquire their shares and nothing more?
 Please correct me if I am wrong.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:15:55 PM

The project looks good so i will keep an eye on it Wink. You also have planed a Bounty program?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TapJets.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:43:19 AM

So the STO tapjets holding is just to enable crypto in order to acquire their shares and nothing more?
 Please correct me if I am wrong.
@Pyntex first thanks for a great question. I don't think you are wrong.  But let's say a US company wants to offer their shares for sale worldwide.  Let's even assume that you would buy their shares and receive a paper stock certificate by some DHL or another international mail (cost).  Then the company is doing well and is ready to pay you dividends. They would have to then figure out how to send you FIAT to some bank account worldwide. Blockchain transfer is much faster and easier (savings).  And how do you easily sell paper shares? Again blockchain makes it easier.  STO (certificates on blockchain) solves several of these use cases so we decided to lead the way.

TapJets.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:45:05 AM

The project looks good so i will keep an eye on it Wink. You also have planed a Bounty program?

How do you envision bounty for an STO (regulated) project? I care to hear your feedback.

TapJets.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:56:40 PM

Mark your calendar for a webcast of our CEO presentation at SecureWorld conference on April 18, 2019.
Securing the Skies by Using the Blockchain
Link to Event and Description of Session: https://events.secureworldexpo.com/agenda/houston-tx-2019/#5571

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:08:08 PM

How do you envision bounty for an STO (regulated) project? I care to hear your feedback.

I guess bounties are not really possible for security token offerings, right? First of all, every bounty participant would probably need to do KYC but then it's like you are giving away 'company shares' for free. Understandable that this is not possible when having to comply to all sorts of regulations, Even though I'd really love to have a bounty program.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:15:46 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 01:30:34 PM by sockpuppet1911

I guess bounties are not really possible for security token offerings, right? First of all, every bounty participant would probably need to do KYC but then it's like you are giving away 'company shares' for free. Understandable that this is not possible when having to comply to all sorts of regulations, Even though I'd really love to have a bounty program.

Depends of the security tokens, but i think they rather would pay those via eth or something to avoid the dump, as tokens would be real shares.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 03:56:18 PM

Depends of the security tokens, but i think they rather would pay those via eth or something to avoid the dump, as tokens would be real shares.

No ICO will pay using ETH or BTC for bounty participants Cheesy that's why they undergo ICO/STO or whatever to collect ETH and BTC not to giveaway them. 

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:24:33 PM

Sure, a payment in ETH or BTC would be also a different soiution. Depending how their sales are going, who knows, maybe they are considering the legal possibility of hosting a bounty program. Would definitely be very interesting.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:37:33 PM

I would like to know how much is it to book a middle class private jet? Is that something the masses can afford?
why can't you see the prices on the sites? prices start from 20K dollars. and then you can safely draw conclusions. Grin

Was just interested in the price structure, but yes 20k dollars is a good amount of money. Private jets is not for everyone.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
TapJets.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:44:32 PM

Sure, a payment in ETH or BTC would be also a different soiution. Depending how their sales are going, who knows, maybe they are considering the legal possibility of hosting a bounty program. Would definitely be very interesting.

Folks,  after speaking to the team I got more information about bounty stuff.  To answer a few of the above suggestions.   The real reason for STO not to have a bounty program (and by word bounty we mean pay for finding investors) it is because selling company stock is a regulated activity.  You would need to be a broker/dealer of securities to take a commission or payment for that work.   What the company can do is to pay for the marketing of STO or for work that advisors do.  In this case, the work should be clear for a function they perform and based on that performance.   For example, we get 100 messages on our telegram from people offering to market our STO or do community management.  They want the percentage of our shares and FIAT.  But they are not dealers/brokers.  So what we can only do with them is to offer them a performance-based contract. i.e. you do X and we pay Y. But not tied to company stock.

Sorry for the long answer but I wanted to make sure we respond.   I know that for this forum STO is new.  It is totally different from ICO's and that is why we believe it is also more rewarding and safer for investors. 

Good topics and keep them coming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: