Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remoroc - Social Trading Network  (Read 77 times)
idan.remoroc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:56:23 AM

After years of trading and  trying maximize my invest at cryptocurrency I was sick of all the signals groups,
gurus and channels - my problem was that I can't see any proof of their investment.

So my partner and I decided to bring revolution for this kind of problem and build a reliable system that can provide real traders information - Remoroc Smiley!
Remoroc is a social crypto trading, Which means traders from different exchanges can enter to our platform and decide which side to be :

- Publisher - A trader who share his portfolio and statistics in order to convince
other traders to follow him (need to provide API "read-only" permission in order to monitor his actions)

- Subscriber - A trader who can choose in which Publisher he wants to invest his money. (need to provide API "trade" permission in order to automatically follow Publihser's actions)

For more info please visit - https://www.remoroc.com

By the way we are looking for Publishers so if you think you can fit contact me  Cool

Any comments, feedback or info please send to - support@remoroc.com  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: