Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO in March 2019  (Read 658 times)
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:13:14 PM

For me nothing because of this situation of market, wherein mostly project is affected and can't even achieve their goals since first quarter. In my opinion if this problem always occur until year end surely those remaing alts from some ICO project that on critical situation also will definitely turn into shitcoin suddenly like what happened on the others.
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:23:33 PM

For me nothing because of this situation of market, wherein mostly project is affected and can't even achieve their goals since first quarter. In my opinion if this problem always occur until year end surely those remaing alts from some ICO project that on critical situation also will definitely turn into shitcoin suddenly like what happened on the others.
in fact the market didn't move so good. either shitcoin or coins that are already listed on the Exchange does not provide guarantees to develop the value of assets that we have. now try to be patient, maybe ico is still not so great for now.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:02:55 PM

As information that there are currently hundreds of live ICOs, unfortunately many are indicated to be scam, cautious in choosing ICO because if we are not alert we are scammed, choose ICO that has a good reputation in this forum, ICO ranks and so on.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:03:16 PM

The good thing about the ICO market now is that  the market is coming back to her senses, no one is demanding more than $10 million for their ICO which I think is a good thing. For me these are the 3 projects I am looking at: 1, Cerler 2. Universal Protocol and 3 Lition

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:16:11 PM

As information that there are currently hundreds of live ICOs, unfortunately many are indicated to be scam, cautious in choosing ICO because if we are not alert we are scammed, choose ICO that has a good reputation in this forum, ICO ranks and so on.
invest in ico at this time more risk I really agree with your deeply before investing in ico see more detail and certainly understand how ico is quality or not

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:28:20 PM

I have been following the faireum.io project.
And from their development, they're going to be one of the bests.
The ICO is around the corner.
Kindly check it out.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:35:17 PM

invest in ico at this time more risk I really agree with your deeply before investing in ico see more detail and certainly understand how ico is quality or not
That's why this thread is made, of course with the aim of being able to help provide references about ico ico which according to the members here is the best ico ico, so that we can avoid ico scam
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:43:39 PM

Just as I have said in the previous thread, ICO today are very risky, Why? because majority of them are scams anyway.

As per my experience, gone are the days of investing in a ICO to get a good reward. Once the token are distributed, expect a massive sell off making your investment worthless in the long run.

Stick to where the project is the best coin out there, which is Bitcoin.
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:33:58 PM

I think it is very reasonable to choose ICOs supported by Binance. As a result, the place to open the process is certain. It is also under the guarantee of a corporate firm.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:30:37 PM

BTT is not ico, this is the IEO.
there are many differences and I think this will be a new trend. on the other hand this will be a threat to ICO because investors trust the IEO more. we can find other IEOs like raid on bittrex. Unfortunately Raid has a problem.
Difference between initial coin offering and initial exchange offering is in name. You can call it security token offering or initial public offering but purpose is always the same to sell tokens.
3. Celer
They will probably reach hard cap because they are on binance, the same as last two projects have been sold.
True, it is the same. Just startup and the diffrence is between the way how they get funds.
By the way someone successfuly bought Celer today?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:45:48 PM

there are many differences and I think this will be a new trend. on the other hand this will be a threat to ICO because investors trust the IEO more. we can find other IEOs like raid on bittrex. Unfortunately Raid has a problem.
Difference between initial coin offering and initial exchange offering is in name. You can call it security token offering or initial public offering but purpose is always the same to sell tokens.
3. Celer
They will probably reach hard cap because they are on binance, the same as last two projects have been sold.
True, it is the same. Just startup and the diffrence is between the way how they get funds.
It is a way of marketing, also Binance won't support launchpad to every ico. After a long survey as well analyzing much about the project they'll list the ICO through launchpad. Today it's the turn of celr. Can expect more ico through the same platform in the coming months.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:59:23 PM

3. Celer
It is a way of marketing, also Binance won't support launchpad to every ico. After a long survey as well analyzing much about the project they'll list the ICO through launchpad. Today it's the turn of celr. Can expect more ico through the same platform in the coming months.

in essence, every project whose ICO is registered at binance has been confirmed that the project is real and we as bounty hunters will be lucky to support the project because we will get paid from our work even though sometimes it only costs a few cents Grin Grin Grin

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:53:27 PM

That's why this thread is made, of course with the aim of being able to help provide references about ico ico which according to the members here is the best ico ico, so that we can avoid ico scam
But some good icos get sold instantly and look at celer how it was getting a big hype and it should be the best ico in this year. this thread is about discussing which is a good and bad icos based on the opinion from the members of BTT. Xaup will be the next good ico too

Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:15:38 AM

You should invest in Binance's IEO which is better and can make a profit, besides I can say the ICO market is dead. At the moment, I do not see any positive ICO, even if capital mobilization is successful, it is very difficult to make a profit, it mean a loss for investors, you can also try to refer to STO.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:39:45 AM

You should invest in Binance's IEO which is better and can make a profit, besides I can say the ICO market is dead. At the moment, I do not see any positive ICO, even if capital mobilization is successful, it is very difficult to make a profit, it mean a loss for investors, you can also try to refer to STO.
I agree with your opinion. ICO projects are becoming more and more disappearing and good projects are gaining recognition of many good exchanges in the form of IEO. I believe that with this pace of development, we will no longer meet scammers in this market and may be more secure in investing in good projects.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:55:36 AM

in fact the market didn't move so good. either shitcoin or coins that are already listed on the Exchange does not provide guarantees to develop the value of assets that we have. now try to be patient, maybe ico is still not so great for now.
ICOs is a great way for those can participate in the BTT, FET and recently celer ico. Enjin was a medium altcoin but that was doing a great job and you can see how the token can growth a lot even in the bearish market. that proves if the product is everything.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:39:08 AM

I agree with your opinion. ICO projects are becoming more and more disappearing and good projects are gaining recognition of many good exchanges in the form of IEO. I believe that with this pace of development, we will no longer meet scammers in this market and may be more secure in investing in good projects.
for now maybe we won't see sacmmers at the ICO anymore, but for the future we don't know either, because at the beginning of the ICO it appeared there was no such thing as an ICO scam but it is getting here because more ICOs are popping up, so many are scam, I hope this does not happen to the IEO in the future

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:52:37 AM

I suggest to read the whitepaper in full before you put money in ICO, as we know that currently there are too many ICOs and many are scam, and 1 ICO that we deserve to prioritize is AMMUT, please click on signature link for more.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 05:13:50 AM

which is your favorite ICO in March, and why?
i want find ICO with pottential, but i want ICO with 10-20 MLN$ max CAP. becouse for future  Pumps - low cap = max chance for high pumps. if project will good, CAP is nothing ! ! !

share your favorites with this form :
thenk you.
I could not recommend any ICOs for now. This bear market prevent crypto companies to go on with their plans to launch any start up or ICOs and many of them that decided to go on are having a hard time to meet the required cap needed to power up their project. When the bull market start to move upward maybe ICOs will start to become active too.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 07:20:33 AM

I am interested in talking about this because maybe everyone has a different opinion about ICO. I see the best ICO on this March that's is :

HUBRISONE-Digital Bank |💰[$800K]💰[✅WEEKLY PAYMENT✅] [ROUND 2] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5091901.0

Populous World GOLD POKEN 'XAUp' Sale : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100378.0

IRONX - Best in Crypto - 3,750,000 IRX bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579.0

in my opinion the three this ICO are very promising and have a good future, so it is that's the best ICO in this March.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓