Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1716 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 05:17:44 PM

I never find it too complicated, everything is transparent, every transaction has full details on each blockchain explorers, although transaction time of diffenent blockchain and mining time varies. I rather find purest form of transaction between peer to peer without any involvement of third party or free of different type of taxes, which all government poses on every individuals.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 05:30:47 PM

Yeah its like early days of ing computer. But with new innovation everyday and increasing mass acceptibilty this depend will also change. More startup will come to solved daily problem of crypto like to make people educate to use it , to use it with full srcurity of funds,to make it more convenient for people to do transaction. As these things will improve crypto technology get simplifier

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:49:04 PM

Maybe first, but cryptocurrencr is now a normal and uncomplicated thing, the proof is that there are more than 2000 coins that we can buy in the market, the tricky thing is to make coins survive the competition.

..........///....../////..........
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:50:13 PM

There is nothing new to learn in crypto currency, infact it is as simple as if you understand fiat. The difficult part is Blockchain.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:51:23 PM

You know banks are complicated too. There is a lot of paper work you have to do just to get access to an exchange. And complication of crypto is for it's safety.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:52:46 PM

In fact, there is nothing difficult, but some specific amount of effort will need to be made to understand the aspects of the work of cryptocurrencies, unfortunately this is an impossible task for most people.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:05:09 PM

No cryptocurrency is not complicated. It is more easy from other currency. It is fully decentralised. Today cryptocurrency is more popular for It's flexibility. When we study more about cryptocurrency then it will be easy for us.          

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:10:36 PM

In fact, there is nothing difficult, but some specific amount of effort will need to be made to understand the aspects of the work of cryptocurrencies, unfortunately this is an impossible task for most people.
therefore many people say if cryptocurrency is indeed very complicated. those who are new to crypto may only be traded assets, but behind that there is a technology that is very complicated to learn.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:16:24 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

No it isn't hard or complicated as you might think. I have read many whitepapers who aims to make blockchain and as such cryptocurrency achieve mass adoption; the problem is actually not cryptocurrencies, but rather the services they are built on (although a little percentage goes to the volatility of the crypto space). So to achieve mass adoption where cryptocurrencies will be used in everyday endeavours, the services they are built on need to be integrable with fiat payment systems.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:33:39 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrencies are complex. Perhaps they are so presented informationally that would confuse people, but if you look at and study the information about the blockchain and cryptocurrency, it turns out that not everything seems so at first glance. As for centralized financial companies, which are supposedly working to solve problems, this is not all. The fact is that if the problem is solved, it is very slow and it’s not a fact that the problems will be solved. It seems to me that not everything is so unequivocal, and in order to make the right conclusions, we need to figure everything out, and only then draw conclusions.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:23:21 PM

Those who really want to work with cryptocurrency will learn, but now it is not very easy to earn money in cryptocurrency, but it is all temporary.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:31:54 PM

Those who really want to work with cryptocurrency will learn, but now it is not very easy to earn money in cryptocurrency, but it is all temporary.
yes I also understood that crypto was difficult to understand by people who easily gave up the process of knowing the crypto. I am sure that if you want to study properly then there will be results even in small numbers because now it is quite difficult to get big profits
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:51:03 PM

yes I also understood that crypto was difficult to understand by people who easily gave up the process of knowing the crypto. I am sure that if you want to study properly then there will be results even in small numbers because now it is quite difficult to get big profits
I do not think that is too scary. If you already know about trade, why do not you take care of others? If you have knowledge about technical analysis, forex will be more appropriate. In such cases it can be more attractive.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:56:35 PM

Even mobile phones are still so complicated for elder people. So all community needs time for get use to crypto world. Even crypto world will find more easier ways for mass adoption.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:22:45 PM

Even mobile phones are still so complicated for elder people. So all community needs time for get use to crypto world. Even crypto world will find more easier ways for mass adoption.
Well, a new generation has been sleeping for a long time with mobile phones. It is very easy for young people to make transactions in cryptocurrency and this is already progress.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:54:49 PM

Well, a new generation has been sleeping for a long time with mobile phones. It is very easy for young people to make transactions in cryptocurrency and this is already progress.
Do you know why Moses drove 40 years of Jews in the desert? This was done in order to change the generation and new generations will no longer be servile and worship other gods. To the same can be said about cryptocurrency. Mass use of cryptocurrency will be only when they will live only new generations, and the old will die. I say this because almost half of the population of the planet, and perhaps more, are the very people who can never use cryptocurrency, and maybe even resist it.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:09:06 PM

we do have to adapt to the development of the times because that's what we have to do if we don't want to be left out of the times.
so if we still see whether crypto is complicated then it proves if we lack learning.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:37:51 PM

Cryptocurrency payments will be accessible for those who are excluded from the banking system at the moment. They are  easy to use,
convenient, fast and cheap payment solutions on a decentralized way, becoming more user friendly day by day.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:54:18 PM

Yes at first for new people will have a hard time on understanding Cryptocurrency but because of the project or companies that is creating DAPP's using Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology then it became easier for new comers to get involve in this ecosystem.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:47:02 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

I don't see Cryptocurrency payments as technically complicated maybe because I am educated but then it goes a long way to show that a greater percentage of the world population is uneducated and informed. It is not a cryptocurrency or blockchain technology problem
I agree, crypto and blockchain are actually not complicated for educated people, it's just that there are some populations in the world that are less educated so that crypto is considered complicated, if crypto wants to be a payment transaction tool then this will be difficult to realize, in the future when technology already growing, payment using crypto must have already begun
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: