Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1712 times)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:16:25 PM

It is only the matter of time, when big companies are going to develop a blockchain that is ready to use in our daily lives. I believe that within several years a lot of companies will release their own blockchains and crypto currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:23:20 PM

Already this year will be presented to the public Facebook Coin and Telegram Coin. I assume that this will be a breakthrough for the development and implementation of advanced and innovative blockchain technologies.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:27:29 PM

The only people who would see blockchain transactions as complicated are those who don't like learning. I used just one day to explain the processes to my girlfriend and she was able to understand and start blockchain transactions from there.

Sadly, the advancement of technology also made many people lazy. Almost everyone now wants what is convenient. For cryptocurrencies to have a higher chance of adoption, easy to use dapps and other platforms is a must.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:28:20 PM

COMPLICATED? for me its not, you should first know them and make studies of how it will work.
Complicated is a word for those people who dont want to study the cryptocurrency.
We are just like students again here!
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:01:51 PM

Blockchain technology is too young to become the financial foundation of the whole world, but this technology has great potential. The only problem is that people don't have enough information, but the technology itself is simple.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:36:11 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
I think that the ordinary person should not be interested in the technical aspects of transactions between banks, it is important for him how much this transaction will be quick and cheap.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:08:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is difficult and incomprehensible for those people who do not want to understand it and do not believe in it. To clarify the concept of cryptography, it is necessary to introduce closer
and train people for the first time since school years.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:24:22 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

There are already cryptocurrencies that work much faster than some payment systems. Cryptocurrencies are gradually developing and have prospects for use as payments.

Look at the speed at Ripple. He really has fast payment rates. Also, devs have now improved the network of Ethereum and have significantly reduced the cost of transaction fees.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:33:05 PM

we just have to wait for the time. if you look at the current condition and situation, then the use of digital currency will be difficult enough to be fully implemented because the facilities are not maximized. I am optimistic that there will be better changes in the future. when there is a lot of support, we can all use digital currencies globally.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:49:05 PM

The user experience of many top cryptos is absolutely abysmal, but it's all work in progress. Using crypto doesn't have to be difficult at all, but our main focus has been security, throughput and decentralization so far - UX is just now beginning to matter.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:50:45 PM

Cryptocurrency is very difficult? And no! Everything is simple, maybe a little unusual, but not difficult. I think that already in the first quarter of the 21st century, we can expect a period of intense cryptorevolution. And the sooner you join it - the better.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:51:48 PM

Actually there are plenty of sources that make using crypto very easy and reliable. How hard is it to copy and paste a unique address? Easier than having to find a bank account number and routing number most of the time. Samsung is even adding a crypto wallet to their new phone. This will help overcome the "confusion" of crypto and we will continue the crypto revolution and adoption for years to come.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:03:11 PM

I believe people see cryptocurrency to be more complicated than it really is. It's easy to look at the industry from a distance and conclude that it's complicated, when it's not. I used to think that cryptocurrency is complicated when I first got into the industry, but later found out that its very easy.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:04:09 PM

Early computer systems were also complicated. 20 years ago we all had to know DOS to use a computer and then came much easier noob friendly systems like norton and windows. This is what the industrial revolution brings to the table. We are in the early stage where people have to understand the system to use it. In the windows era of cryptocurrencies we will no longer have to.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:11:14 PM

Early computer systems were also complicated. 20 years ago we all had to know DOS to use a computer and then came much easier noob friendly systems like norton and windows. This is what the industrial revolution brings to the table. We are in the early stage where people have to understand the system to use it. In the windows era of cryptocurrencies we will no longer have to.
This is a really good comparison. Now everyone uses Windows (Bitcoin/Litecoin) and Linux (Etherum). Of course it took a while for the adoption to fully take cointrol(pun intended). It will take another 5-10 years before crypto is accepted into every day life of even your grandma and grandpa. Once we are building bases on Mars and the moon, we will absolutely need crypto and blockchain. Satoshi was just a bit ahead of our time. It's catching up swiftly though. It's only a matter of time until you can send 1 million bucks to Mars in a half hour or less. Elon Musk will laugh in the face of all who doubted Mars bases, and we will laugh in the face of all who doubted crypto.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:18:22 PM

It's not complete to use it, problem is that you can not use it for everyday basic life need purchasing. You can easily transfer funds from one place to another. If people would be paid in bitcoin for work, it would be able to pay for the service by just scanning the wallet on your phone and that is the easiest that can be..
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:22:40 PM

Honestly when i hear people making a fuss about the complexity of cryptocurrencies i really don't understand. Making transactions in cryptocurrencies is not complicated as people claim it to be. You just have to commit yourself in learning how to do it and you will not have a  problem with it for the rest of your life. i got into this industry about a year now and currently i know my way round all the cryptosphere. It's all about commitment to embrace change folks so let's all put on this attitude.

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:22:59 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency transactions, payments or internal things are very complicated for the average person. But do you know why? because they don't have time to read and learn crypto first. The actual thing is, Crypto payment is very easy who knows about it. I don't think a decentralized peer to peer transactions system is very complicated at all!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit