Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 Buying Bitcoins with PayPal 🌟  (Read 265 times)
den50 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:29:33 PM

Hello there.

I'm buying Bitcoins BTC with PayPal. I prefer 1:1, but we can negoatite.
Only serious people please, scammers, dont bother.

Telegram: @elvetrax
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
den50 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:14:40 PM

Why would someone trust his bitcoins for payment method that can be charged back?
Especially from newbie without any reputation
Yeah, you don't need to, I'm not forcing you to buy from me, if you came here for an explanation, you won't get one cause there's nothing I can tell you.
I might have no reputation, but I sure don't have -31.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:01:16 PM

Why would someone trust his bitcoins for payment method that can be charged back?
Yeah, you don't need to, I'm not forcing you to buy from me, if you came here for an explanation, you won't get one cause there's nothing I can tell you.
No one here will offer you a 1:1 trade for paypal funds.

1. because you can chargeback, and have no prior history here. and;
2. 1:1 is simply not worth it. I won't make any profit ever.

If you have a verified paypal account from EU (verified with non-vba that is), (especially NL/BE/GER/CH), PM me, and i might have a method where you can buy BTC for ~5% rate. (Although, there are no garantuees.)

IdiotCoder

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:14:31 PM

Big words from a newbie.

You obviously don't understand how this forum works. I suggest you lock this thread now before DT tags you with red trust.
den50 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:50:37 PM

Big words from a newbie.

You obviously don't understand how this forum works. I suggest you lock this thread now before DT tags you with red trust.

Don't reply to my thread if you're not interested in the service, I don't need anyone to tell me what to do, this forum works like any other. Your nickname reflects you.
IdiotCoder

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:43:47 PM

Big words from a newbie.

Don't reply to my thread if you're not interested in the service, I don't need anyone to tell me what to do, this forum works like any other. Your nickname reflects you.

You insult me when I call you out on being a scammer? Whatever man:roll:
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:35:23 PM

With the red tag on your profile you will fine it hard to convince me that you are a legit buyer, or better still you will need the service of an escrow to carry out the transactions. You can fine trusted escrow on the forum with that you are good to go.
sjanda

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:54:24 PM

You can buy BTC with Neteller with escrow.
prices, terms and reviews are here:
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/954145/purchase-bitcoin-neteller-belgium

Hello there.

I'm buying Bitcoins BTC with PayPal. I prefer 1:1, but we can negoatite.
Only serious people please, scammers, dont bother.

Telegram: @elvetrax
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: