Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the cryptocurrency market starting to improve slowly?  (Read 17452 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:14:10 AM

Market is in good position need some good entries like Bakkt etc for boosting up the crypto market and need stabilization. Hope after Bakkt and some other big companies market will come out from this bearish long long season.

warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:10:51 PM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins

Yes it is moving slowly so slow that  I become very impatient, it takes a lot of time for Ethereum to get in the $200 level so I can at least make a small profit, same with Bitcoin it's been quite a long time that it is stick to $3900 level, this is level is a good to buy for long term investment.
Yeah, you right sir. It looks like bitcoin is increasing faster now, if we compare it with ethereum. Bitcoin reaches above the price of $ 4000, while ethereum is difficult to reach $ 150. This looks good for the crypto market situation in the past few days. Of course we have to wait patiently and also be calm. Thank you.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:39:40 PM

Well i can say cryptocurrency start to recover slowly. We can look the current price it raise day to day. But its not stable yet. I think it more times for cryptocurrency to shine again. Only people have a big patiance can survive with this situation.

Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:44:14 PM

the market capital is increase, looks like the whale is get starting to invest in the market, now.
I really confidence about this.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:53:15 PM

It should and it would be very absurd that it would go in the opposite way bearing in mind that huge companies like Samsung, Facebook and Google are showing their support on the blockchain technology. I just checked cmc and I saw btc passing $4k again so I really  believe that the bear market will be over soon.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:04:34 PM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins

I see that the market is starting to recover but at a slow pace
This is good because it opens the way for corrective movements
The rapid recovery can not be trusted because it is often left behind whales .

Okay, I almost agree with you. And indeed the market grows slowly, we must admit it. But are there other factors that will affect market conditions to increase and the price of altcoins? Thank you for description and your opinion.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:07:55 PM

At this point, I see positive and neutral news and very little bad news, experience suggests that it is towards greening.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 01:14:12 PM

I think yes. Bitcoin reached $ 4000. Other altcoin prices are rising. Therefore i can say, the current market continues to improve slowly. Also i think this rise will soon be faster.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:17:44 PM

In past few weeks I 've a filling like in spring 2017 everybody talking about big gains and making "x". Thanks binance for reopening ICO's

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:48:34 PM

It could be a trap it could be sign of something good but for days now the market has held its price Eth and Btc. To me that's a good sign of market recovery.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

Regards,

warrior.coins
The current market may have started to improve and the development of coin prices in the market is already good, so maybe this year it could be said that it is suitable for years of investment both long and short term with a good increase this year can also make many people benefit which started to rise in price.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:02:50 PM

The fact that the market is not falling down is already good, as a rule, cryptovalbta either grows or falls. In our case, we have slow short turns of growth, which, unconditionally, encourages.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:11:13 PM

it could be that the crypto market is starting to improve but we can't be sure that it will rise and nobody knows when it will go up and down,and if you want long-term investment, maybe now is the right time because the price in the market tends to be stable.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:19:12 PM

Current market conditions have not improved, besides that the price of coins has not yet seemed significant, but if you have high determination towards crypto there is still an opportunity to invest by buying several altcoins that you think are good, it is important to always be optimistic about any decisions that have been made or not panic when you see prices drop.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:25:01 PM

I keep invest on crypto every month

ETH, TEN,and STR become my focus.
If you afraid to trade in short term then just let the long term decide your fate.
As long as you believe and I do believe, Profit will come upon you

Smiley
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:50:46 PM

it could be that the crypto market is starting to improve but we can't be sure that it will rise and nobody knows when it will go up and down,and if you want long-term investment, maybe now is the right time because the price in the market tends to be stable.
the market is indeed slowly recovering over the course of a couple of months, someone is growing more, someone is less, and so far everything is tied to the price of bitcoin. Only single altcoins sometimes double.

Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:37:19 PM

Regards,

warrior.coins

It is worth investing only in major well-known projects. Projects that will not disappear tomorrow with your money. Yes, the market seems to look good. There is a chance that he will continue to grow.
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:30:01 PM

Against the background of what was with the market last year, of course, it is beginning to improve, but this improvement is only in comparison with the worst 2018 year, we clearly expect much more progress

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bitcoiner.psn

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:48:45 PM

Sometimes, with a total overview, the market and  who invest Enormously, will surely sick if their asset would still in recession. all right, there are a lot of details, but I strongly believe that the market will be back to the subsequent peak from now till 2010.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:32:59 PM

I think the overall sentiment about the market now is positive though many are still reluctant to put more money into cryptocurrency. If this positive trend continues, it will lead to more stability and in the long run bring new money into the market thereby leading to bull-run

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: