Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you hate the most about your current exchange?  (Read 758 times)
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:37:27 PM

The volume on some exchanges are just too low and that itself is a factor that can get one outrightly discouraged. Traders cannot use such exchange satisfactorily.
Then the use of bots by exchanges should be prohibited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:40:43 PM

I'm really curious about what other people hate about their exchanges, maybe if we start complaining loud enough the exchanges will improve or new exchanges will solve these issues.

Right now what I hate is the fact that I don't have access to the private keys of my funds, I don't feel secure because of that.

Also, I would for the process to be simplified and streamlined, I want to buy crypto with Fiat as easily as I buy stuff on Amazon.

So, what would you change? what would you remove? and what would you add?
My worst exchanges is token.store and ForkDelta. They don't work very well with mobile devices. Maybe the owners need to further optimise them for all devices.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:42:48 PM

More and more exchanges, but the factor of security is not a concern for the teams and makes a lot of hacking cases happen so investors become wary of their current assets that suffer losses.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:48:16 PM

I'm really curious about what other people hate about their exchanges, maybe if we start complaining loud enough the exchanges will improve or new exchanges will solve these issues.

Right now what I hate is the fact that I don't have access to the private keys of my funds, I don't feel secure because of that.

Also, I would for the process to be simplified and streamlined, I want to buy crypto with Fiat as easily as I buy stuff on Amazon.

So, what would you change? what would you remove? and what would you add?
Having access to your private keys crypto assets stored on an exchange would be nice ( for centralized exchanges), I guess it would mean you will have to process your withdrawal by yourself. Some wallets already kind of have this feature, they offer a standard wallet with options to swap tokens with exchanges.The fee is usually higher.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:57:04 PM

Maybe my worst problem right now is that I need to have an account in a lot of exchanges to be able to trade the different altcoins I have, because until now I have not found an exchange with enough versatility to work with most of the cryptocurrencies that exist so far. That is, in my personal case I have to do a strenuous daily work to visit almost twenty exchanges to make trading decisions, which makes my job as a trader quite impractical.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:57:20 PM

Its not that I hate, but feel to have a change in what is done especially on the transaction fees and nothing else i feel need to be changed. I understand the business they do and there is a logic behind charging such a huge / decent fees for every transactions goes in and out (depends upon the exchanges). I just feel the fees are bit higher. What will a trader who trades with a small capital can bear? So it can be considered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: