Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfence - Who needs cybersecurity, when the core team steal you?  (Read 133 times)
No_more_cheaters (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:18:14 AM

I will tell you fast and easy to understand..

Bitfence has been delaying great news to us.. months and months of waiting. Now they tell about rebranding, refunding.. In other words, they abused bountyhunters to get lot of popularity FREE MARKETING! Now they can take advantage of the net and community created for another cybersecurity solution... unscrupulous and greedy souls!
Time to spread the word about how they scammed us.. i begin here.. lets spread this like wildfire everywhere

https://www.spokanecounty.org/ImageRepository/Document?documentID=12969

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:25:01 AM

I will tell you fast and easy to understand..

Bitfence has been delaying great news to us.. months and months of waiting. Now they tell about rebranding, refunding.. In other words, they abused bountyhunters to get lot of popularity FREE MARKETING! Now they can take advantage of the net and community created for another cybersecurity solution... unscrupulous and greedy souls!
Time to spread the word about how they scammed us.. i begin here.. lets spread this like wildfire everywhere

There is no proof or evidence in your post, nor links to the project you are mentioning, or the release you are quoting. I suggest you include the proof you have, and some relevant links so that we can get a full picture of what exactly happened. Most people who read your post won't know who/what Bitfence is off the top of their head.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
No_more_cheaters (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:29:14 AM

OK.. here you got.. message from the COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, once they realized that BItfence screwed them and everyone... they jump out of the boat, before all sh*t explodes in their face... 

"Bitfence telegram group will no longer be moderated by Core moderators as suitable compensation for services rendered by Core cannot be met at this time.
We wish Bitfence/Bitrix team all the best and we really hope the project will be a success under their new name Bitrix. We expect that Bitfence team members will now moderate this chatroom moving forward. As per announcement we expect all token sale participants to be refunded in the timeframe specified by Bitfence team.
You can find the aforementioned announcement to the pinned message, that specifies the steps for moving forward.
It has been a pleasure helping the community over the last year and we are regrettably leaving.
Thank you

CORE"
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:32:36 AM

OK.. here you got.. message from the COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, once they realized that BItfence screwed them and everyone... they jump out of the boat, before all sh*t explodes in their face... 

"Bitfence telegram group will no longer be moderated by Core moderators as suitable compensation for services rendered by Core cannot be met at this time.
We wish Bitfence/Bitrix team all the best and we really hope the project will be a success under their new name Bitrix. We expect that Bitfence team members will now moderate this chatroom moving forward. As per announcement we expect all token sale participants to be refunded in the timeframe specified by Bitfence team.
You can find the aforementioned announcement to the pinned message, that specifies the steps for moving forward.
It has been a pleasure helping the community over the last year and we are regrettably leaving.
Thank you

CORE"

This does really suck. I wouldn't call it a scam though, unless they fail to repay your money with a bit of interest for the delay.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
No_more_cheaters (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:39:00 PM

Thank you

CORE"

This does really suck. I wouldn't call it a scam though, unless they fail to repay your money with a bit of interest for the delay.

How will they repay bounty hunters? so, yes we were scammed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: