Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fat Tony Lending Service ★ ★ ★Lowest interest rates in Town ★ ★ ★  (Read 366 times)
cryptotrade78u (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:06:20 PM

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A LOAN REQUEST, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO GRANT OR DENY YOU A LOAN WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION

Let me start by saying, this is a new account with no post history, so anyone thinking i am trying to pull a collateral scam MUST use Escrow and Pay the fees. As any good Loan service, i am just trying to make interest and protect my assets.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

NO COLLATERAL = NO LOAN

I AM ONLY WILLING TO LEND BTC, ETH AND LTC

COLLATERAL INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO WELL TRADED ALT COINS (MY OPINION OF WELL TRADED MIGHT DIFFER FROM YOURS), MINIMUM 120%

GOLD VIA BITGOLD (140% COLLATERAL VALUE).

PHYSICAL CASH, ONLY IN CALIFORNIA AND YOU MUST DELIVER TO SOMEONE I TRUST. NOTE, FOR LARGER AMOUNTS (OVER $10,000) I HAVE OTHER CITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LONDON, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, MUMBAI, HONG KONG.

I ALSO ACCEPT OTHER PHYSICAL COLLATERAL BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING FEES FOR BOTH SIDES AND SHIPPING LOCATION DEPENDS ON YOUR COUNTRY AND ITEM, SO MUST BE DISCUSSED ON EACH LOAN. LOAN WILL NOT BE PAID UNTIL ITEM IS RECEIVED, VERIFIED BY ME OR MY TRUSTWORTHY CONTACT

IF YOU HAVE TAKEN LOANS FROM OTHER REPUTED MEMBERS AND PAID THEM, I WILL CONSIDER LOANING WITHOUT COLLATOREL

INTEREST RATES AS FOLLOW
MAXIMUM 5 DAYS PERIOD, 7%
MAXIMUM 10 DAYS PERIOD, 8%
MAXIMUM 15 DAYS PERIOD, 9%
MAXIMUM 20 DAYS PERIOD, 10%
MAXIMUM 30 DAYS PERIOD, 12%

HOW TO APPLY FOR A LOAN

REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH THESE PIECES OF INFORMATION, LOAN AMOUNT REQUESTED, REPAYMENT DATE, COLLATOREL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:27:10 AM

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A LOAN REQUEST, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO GRANT OR DENY YOU A LOAN WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION

Let me start by saying, this is a new account with no post history, so anyone thinking i am trying to pull a collateral scam MUST use Escrow and Pay the fees. As any good Loan service, i am just trying to make interest and protect my assets.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

NO COLLATERAL = NO LOAN

I AM ONLY WILLING TO LEND BTC, ETH AND LTC

COLLATERAL INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO WELL TRADED ALT COINS (MY OPINION OF WELL TRADED MIGHT DIFFER FROM YOURS), MINIMUM 120%

GOLD VIA BITGOLD (140% COLLATERAL VALUE).

PHYSICAL CASH, ONLY IN CALIFORNIA AND YOU MUST DELIVER TO SOMEONE I TRUST. NOTE, FOR LARGER AMOUNTS (OVER $10,000) I HAVE OTHER CITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LONDON, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, MUMBAI, HONG KONG.

I ALSO ACCEPT OTHER PHYSICAL COLLATERAL BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING FEES FOR BOTH SIDES AND SHIPPING LOCATION DEPENDS ON YOUR COUNTRY AND ITEM, SO MUST BE DISCUSSED ON EACH LOAN. LOAN WILL NOT BE PAID UNTIL ITEM IS RECEIVED, VERIFIED BY ME OR MY TRUSTWORTHY CONTACT

IF YOU HAVE TAKEN LOANS FROM OTHER REPUTED MEMBERS AND PAID THEM, I WILL CONSIDER LOANING WITHOUT COLLATOREL

INTEREST RATES AS FOLLOW
MAXIMUM 5 DAYS PERIOD, 7%
MAXIMUM 10 DAYS PERIOD, 8%
MAXIMUM 15 DAYS PERIOD, 9%
MAXIMUM 20 DAYS PERIOD, 10%
MAXIMUM 30 DAYS PERIOD, 12%

HOW TO APPLY FOR A LOAN

REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH THESE PIECES OF INFORMATION, LOAN AMOUNT REQUESTED, REPAYMENT DATE, COLLATOREL.

The latter portion of your title is misleading. Good luck with sales, though.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 03:42:47 AM
Merited by condoras (1)

CryptoCapital has the lowest collateralized interest rate (0.1167% daily). For no collateral loans, they do seem to have the lowest publicly stated rates (beating condoras)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
cryptotrade78u (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:15:15 AM

CryptoCapital has the lowest collateralized interest rate (0.1167% daily). For no collateral loans, they do seem to have the lowest publicly stated rates (beating condoras)

More than happy to beat any interest rate to start with. Gets the business going and build some trust
fulluser

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:08:43 PM

Want a loan of 0.004 btc i will put my bitcointalk account and a domain as collateral
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

More than happy to beat any interest rate to start with. Gets the business going and build some trust
Hi. Please take a look at my collateralized loan request and let me know if this may be something you are interested in Smiley
Of course, the collateral would be held with a trusted escrow.
Loan terms are slightly flexible if they do not completely suit.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
cryptotrade78u (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:53:32 PM

Want a loan of 0.004 btc i will put my bitcointalk account and a domain as collateral

DENIED

Your Collateral offered is worth Less than $0 to me.

Thanks
Fat Tony
cryptotrade78u (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:01:17 PM

Hi. Please take a look at my collateralized loan request and let me know if this may be something you are interested in Smiley
Of course, the collateral would be held with a trusted escrow.
Loan terms are slightly flexible if they do not completely suit.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pending

The only collateral i am interested in is ETH and happy to put that in Escrow until loan is paid back in Full. Interest rate you offered is fine as well. Comfortable with lending upto 85% of the LTV

Thanks
Fat Tony
Hassanii1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:58:59 PM

Did you offer 0.1 btc loan without collateral ?
cryptotrade78u (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:51:39 PM

Did you offer 0.1 btc loan without collateral ?

No
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: