Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:44:27 PM

I think this year it will also be easy to return investors to use crypto currencies, because now the movement and development of crypto prices has started to increase again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:47:29 PM

The market is full of projects that are nothing... neither in technical nor in ideological terms... projects are dummies. Because of them, the crypto industry is in such a deep depression... But I'm glad that not all projects are. there are really interesting and promising projects such as a new project: Sound Money Coin.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:49:22 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

Trust in cryptocurrencies will recover by itself as soon as there are more profitable projects. And this will happen with the beginning of the growth of the crypto market. All these processes are interrelated.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:54:11 PM

This is very good when a coin has an idea. It doesn't matter what kind of Bitcoin to replace as Sound Money Coin plans, or to replace Monero as Veil plans! The main idea and desire!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:57:27 PM

it will be good if the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the government and then confidence in these tools will appear from investors
true if crypto is acceptable to the government, of course there will be very many people who believe in using crypto so that future investments will also be better and can make greater profits, investors will also contribute, of course, so crypto must be accepted with the trust of its people.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:33:12 PM

What happens with crypto certainly makes me optimistic and thinks that the future of crypto will continue to improve, the daily transaction volume that continues to grow is certainly a factor that makes us believe in the future of crypto.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

Restoration of confidence in the cryptocurrency space is a long ride and would be beneficial towards the massive adoption of cryptocurrency as a means of payment. So many issues have led to the loss of confidence in the industry ranging from volatility, insecurity and hacking of private wallets and exchange wallet, ICO scams etc. Most people loose confidence after going through one of these set backs and are unable to get justice.

In my opinion, the restoration of confidence is a process which can only be accomplished when the challenges of the industry are addressed. It would take a long time to get to the point where individuals are satisfied with the nature of the industry and institutions are comfortable to invest into the industry.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:28:44 PM

if the bullrun trend has occurred, investors will glance back at the crypto and certainly not all investors are really out of the crypto room but they are still watching and waiting for the right time to reinvest.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:01:38 PM

One of the keys to withstand and succeed is our desire to earn money on cryptocurrency isconfident not only to self but to the ability of crypto to solve all its problem. Many cryptocurrency confident in last year and ended up cryptocurrency and since that is no longer recovered from their losses here and others continue here and because of the delicate to wait then they can now recover their Losses because of better conditions of crypto market now.

vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:41:11 PM

Cryptocurrency already is confidential. Investors dont like crypto, because here is a lot of scam ico's. So just need to create something for ensure the safety of investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:02:50 PM

The most reputable exchanges are  refunding their customers in case if they are hacked, but anyway we should not keep our funds or exchanges at all.  If you are a trader then it is a different story.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:14:08 PM

Cryptocurrency already is confidential. Investors dont like crypto, because here is a lot of scam ico's. So just need to create something for ensure the safety of investors
Investors do not have the obligation to invest in ICO only. And they do not have the option of not being satisfied with crypto. This is an area where everyone starts by accepting the risk, and everyone is responsible for their own behavior.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:33:28 PM

the most important thing is to eradicate the scam because if there is no project scam, investors will be attracted to the ICO and other investment facilities, although not all will get profits but at least there is no fraud so investors do not have a chance to lose up to 100%

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:42:33 PM

I am still confident about crypto, many people give up this year. I still believe that crypto will grow in the future

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:48:50 PM

I am still confident about crypto, many people give up this year. I still believe that crypto will grow in the future

whats their reason of giving up this year when infact this year is more better than previous year ( 2018 )  . i guess you are only saying it wrong but i like your spirit  . i see that you are confident which is good  . we all must posses that trait because being confident are the ones that can push your self to keep on hodling or continuing what ever work you are doing related to cryptocurrencies  . and  yes crypto can surely grow more in the future   .
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:12:01 PM

To Foster confidence in Cryptocurrency , a lot of things needs to be done.
Like the issue of privacy when it comes to transactions on the blockchain.
Everyone sees others transactions and hackers are taking advantage of this by monitoring wallets and even exchange wallets having big funds.
Another thing is that exchanges should as a matter of urgency endeavor to implement water tight security on their platforms to secure users funds.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:40:27 PM

Many investors have lost their invested funds over the past year, and the downward trend of the market has also led to a lack of confidence in cryptocurrency. Currently, the situation is beginning to change and confidence in the cryptocurrency returns again.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:09:02 PM

I understand how difficult it is to be in a confusing position when the market shows low prices and many projects fail or cheat. Trust appeared to us and the good news about Crypto made us excited to trade. The market will recover soon, which keeps me going until now.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:36:29 PM

whats their reason of giving up this year when infact this year is more better than previous year ( 2018 )  . i guess you are only saying it wrong but i like your spirit  . i see that you are confident which is good  . we all must posses that trait because being confident are the ones that can push your self to keep on hodling or continuing what ever work you are doing related to cryptocurrencies  . and  yes crypto can surely grow more in the future   .
yes I saw some of my friends going out of trade this year.
that might be due to a decrease in some of the top altcoins, and bitcoin.
I see this year will be better.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:59:26 PM

If you have been invested on different projects before then you should know from yourself that it takes time before you gain a huge profit in a real project and the risk is that you could also lose your money if the project doesn't progress well. Learn from your mistakes and continue to support crypto because there is a future here!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: