Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:06:28 PM

If I go deeper, I can say that today using the opportunity to be anonymous is very hard. I think this is more impossible than possible. therefore, it seems to me that today it is better not to think about it at all.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:19:01 PM

If I go deeper, I can say that today using the opportunity to be anonymous is very hard. I think this is more impossible than possible. therefore, it seems to me that today it is better not to think about it at all.
Why not mate if we are getting something really admirable in crypto currency we can surely take this advantage, in this era having such type of thinking is not good because new technology should be welcome and trust only then our economy will grow, I am confident and I know my money will become more than double very soon, anonymity and volatility are actually opportunities.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:00:56 AM

Regulations may be able to foster investor confidence in cryptocurrency, it will make cryptocurrency conditions more stable.

You have a point, one thing that investors always look at is if the project is fully regulated. I've seen one come and go because they were not able to get pass the regulations in their country. A big check for me is if a project has already sold out their private sales like this licensed crypto-collectible project. That has the most potential to succeed and is a big PLUS for investors to chime in more.One thing that I also check and to be able to get your investors' confidence, is to have the team be in touch with the community and not keep everything behind the shadows.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:03:12 AM

Regulations may be able to foster investor confidence in cryptocurrency, it will make cryptocurrency conditions more stable.

You have a point, one thing that investors always look at is if the project is fully regulated. I've seen one come and go because they were not able to get pass the regulations in their country. A big check for me is if a project has already sold out their private sales like this licensed crypto-collectible project. That has the most potential to succeed and is a big PLUS for investors to chime in more.One thing that I also check and to be able to get your investors' confidence, is to have the team be in touch with the community and not keep everything behind the shadows.

A regulated and licensed project is a huge deal. A project will get busted in a matter of months if they don't follow regulations.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:52:22 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

I guess it will be difficult to boost investor's confidence in crypto sphere.
You will need to get back the trust from investors first, because many investors has lost their money in scam projects.
We must ensure investors who want to investing their money on crypto, they won't lose because of scams anymore.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:24:14 AM

I believe that the insurance accounts a user can do to increase investor confidence in the cryptocurrency. In addition, I believe that exchanges should move to decentralization, for this there are already technical capabilities and this will be the main difference and advantage for new investors.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:28:56 AM

If you gained all the knowledge that you need. All the possible strategies and when you frequently win and earn profits based on what your target is. Then you will get back the confidence that you want to acquire.  There are some cases that we lose our confidence when we always losing in trading. We are indisposed and we want to give up. But then, when we want to attain our goal then it is not impossible to become confident.
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:51:53 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

To restore the full confidence of investors in Crypto, I think a lot needs to be done but first we need to start from full adoption of crypto by the government and regulated. I believe when a project is fully registered and regulated, investors will be able to invest having that ease that their money is safe

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:24:25 AM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will become more confident after legalization and implementation.  Then it will definitely become more accessible for ordinary people and therefore more people will trust it.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:14:55 AM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will become more confident after legalization and implementation.  Then it will definitely become more accessible for ordinary people and therefore more people will trust it.

If you say legalization
Do you mean crypto currency regulations ?

Be aware that even regulation will have flaws just as the centralized world has faults
I think promoting wide range adoption can be a quick fix
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:17:05 AM

Personally, I always believe investing in crypto certainly has a big risk. But I am also very sure that investing in crypto certainly has a big advantage. Anything that happens with the cryptocurrency is certainly the usual thing in my opinion. And I always believe in every investment in crypto.

Life it's self to my understanding is a risk , even even I joined Crypto I knew I was taking a risk but I had confidence in myself and Crypto after  I have learnt and understand it and my confidence has played off well in my Crypto journey

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:23:06 AM

I think the biggest factor to have crypto more confidence is regularization and legalization because when the time that it will happen more merchant and company will going to accept crypto as a payment and more people and investor are going to buy and use bitcoin as a payment and as a investment so it will be a higher confidence for crypto.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:40:14 AM

When to appear national cryptocurrency. For example, Trump will want the national cryptocurrency to become the national currency. Then there will be confidence in such a currency. This is one of the options.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

I think the biggest factor to have crypto more confidence is regularization and legalization because when the time that it will happen more merchant and company will going to accept crypto as a payment and more people and investor are going to buy and use bitcoin as a payment and as a investment so it will be a higher confidence for crypto.

And that's not going to happen unless we have the government's approval and endorsement. That why it's important to have a compromise or a middle ground so they can work hand in hand and that would be easier attained if there are certain regulations met. I fon't know, but for crypto to progress further, we have to remove misunderstandings between crypto and the government.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:13:26 AM

What I am thinking about that matter is that, investors basically the whales are not just the only participant we have on the market. Even us, the small entities who just buy a little, sell a little, greatly affect the market. What I am seeing that could bring back the confidence of the whales is that, we should help also in a form of adoption encouragement.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:33:54 AM

To restore the full confidence of investors in Crypto, I think a lot needs to be done but first we need to start from full adoption of crypto by the government and regulated. I believe when a project is fully registered and regulated, investors will be able to invest having that ease that their money is safe
This confidence is also building up by the newly launched projects like IEO on the Binance Launchpad that has assured the users to start with it without worrying about they will get scammed. It was ICO where developers got the authority to control these projects but here the super exchanges have taken the responsibility to act as counterparty medium between the user and the developer that sounds safe and help build confidence.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:32:29 AM

I think there are two most important things in this work for success is that the confidence and full faith in this work but many peoples in this work dont follow this two thins and they have not earn profit in this work and dont have success in cryptocurrency work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Asformu

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:43:44 AM

I get  well-tried to enquire myself this examination  various  period : <b>What buoy be finished to return and further investors' self-confidence in cryptocurrency?</b> Thither  get been various  occurrence, nearly  largely as views the matters of lacerate of transforms and various  additional  arrangement of taken  wealth, which has in roll  basis  consume  tendency at any  aims in the crypto place.These prevalence  get  prepared a plenty of humans to be at their understanding  extent, not learned what to achieve. Whether I should enquire  everybody what buoy be finished to further  self-confidence, we desire  each  get  dissimilar  item to add. Still, <b> propositions are welcome</b>, on the other hand  earlier that, I aloof  feeling that <b> rule is role of the primary language</b> that buoy  return. Away that, whether  transforms  get not started the mechanism of underwriting the method on consumers on their program, it desire be great they first that.
wolizidan
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:57:06 AM

Security is major aspect , but still many platforms are working on it.May be we can wait for some time.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:10:34 AM

Security is major aspect , but still many platforms are working on it.May be we can wait for some time.

What happens with crypto always makes me confidence, I'm sure that the market will continue to improve so that with crypto investment, we can be successful, and this can be seen from the ever increasing number of users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: