Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
ofKJVb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:46:22 PM

i look piece of modern individuals scare relative the crypto marketplace nevertheless in action with Yen Cornered Country this the still added opportunity to developed your reticule with alts in downreaching trophy.At a newsbreak assume 't achieve whatever commerce just wait and follow until the marketplace looing steady at one time marketplace steady fulfil your reticule with alts and mastery them it'll sure move ahead up and u gain piece of profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:40:49 PM

what is better than having cryptocurrencies which are backed by real projects that are adopted by all. To me, there is no confidence booster than that. There will always be hack news here and there such as in the fiat/stock ecosystem... but with more genuine cryptocurrency projects i believe there will be confidence restored in all

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:06:50 PM

You no one forces to store funds on the exchange, they can immediately transfer them to a cold or hardware wallet. The whole problem is that many people lose a lot of money on cryptocurrency and discourage their friends to buy it. And there is no mass dissemination of information about the cryptocurrency.
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:48:57 PM

Personally i think that the distrust of many people is connected with the system that the price of cryptocurrency is not stable. If the price of Bitcoin stabilizes and the volatility decreases, I think that people will trust the cryptocurrency more. And the recent development of the market has proven to be positive and really good for cryptocurrency companies and upcoming crypto projects.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:32:49 AM

I think confidence of the people about cryptocurrency are there but it has a hesitation because of the government of the countries are not fully accept it. Acceptance of the cryptocurrency in the country is very important to all users specially all investors.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:11:45 AM

My confidence in cryptocurrency is intact since 2016, Although that so many scams and fraud on this space, But generally its quite repairable since the technology is very useful specially in our fast pacing world. Cryptocurrency is just slowly change the landscape of finance and commerce soon it will be disrupt most of our existing industry.

Although many projects are scam, I believe the cryptocurrency market will survive and grow bigger. Cryptocurrency is technology that facilitates faster and cheaper transactions, this will make many people invest in crypto. I am believe cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar in the future and thats why i am still confident to hold my coin and token

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:57:34 AM

On cryptocurrency you can earn but you can pay it directly only in very limited cases. While cryptocurrency is largely a speculative tool. High volatility and the ability to manipulate the market limits many people's confidence in the cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
instabtc_eth

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:27:34 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.
Those incidents have caused harm in the crypto world for sure and some trust issues too. But what can be done to attract more number of new crypto users is by enabling the usage of cryptocurrency in every aspect. Currently, there aren't many places where crypto can be used, and some countries have outright banned its usage. If things like these change for the better, then crypto would definitely have a bright future. All that needs to be done is for people to have a broader mind and accept new things.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:35:08 AM

By now at the time like this, you can easily be confident about crypto, because it's been in the digital world almost 10 years and it is still being alive and healthy for the investors, although not all the projects in crypto are good, many are scam but we can avoid it by doing some research about project before anything.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:26:31 PM

When will be one national currency, then there will be confidence in the crypto currency. But in order for such a coin to be created and implemented a lot of time must pass.

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:43:49 PM

Confidence is building massively in crypto. Who would have thought BTC will hit 13k,  and still going up, no one. People are picking interest in crypto and the market cap is growing hugely because new money is entering the crypto market .
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:30:42 PM

By now at the time like this, you can easily be confident about crypto, because it's been in the digital world almost 10 years and it is still being alive and healthy for the investors, although not all the projects in crypto are good, many are scam but we can avoid it by doing some research about project before anything.

things that can convince yourself to invest in cryptocurrency is to see the development of market prices from previous years, especially if we are able to see the beginning of cryptocurrency launched the price continues to experience growth until now it can even survive until now. although there are many scam projects that we find, before deciding to invest in cryptocurrency it would be nice if we were able to do research first so that we could become a wise investor to choose the right action
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:02:53 PM

Confidence is building massively in crypto. Who would have thought BTC will hit 13k,  and still going up, no one. People are picking interest in crypto and the market cap is growing hugely because new money is entering the crypto market .
I agree with you that confidence in the cryptocurrency market is growing. But I do not understand how it will be possible to buy Bitcoin at 15-20K dollars, it is very expensive.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:23:03 PM

I agree with you that confidence in the cryptocurrency market is growing. But I do not understand how it will be possible to buy Bitcoin at 15-20K dollars, it is very expensive.
If someone believes that Bitcoin will not stop at a price of $ 20,000, then he will buy it even today.  But it will be a very long-term investment, and not for one or two years.  Beginners just can not buy right now.
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:51:28 PM

I think people should have understand about this market rather than confidence. By studying previous price charts of bitcoin, investors can understand where are we now in the coming bull run. As that investor should also have clear understand about block-chain technology. With that people will make confidence about Cryptocurrency.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 09:24:10 PM

Investors have lost interest in crypto because of the many scam projects in existence and in addition too, the scammers are not punished when they run away with people's money. At least that gives a little assurance that their funds are safe.

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:35:06 PM

I agree with you! I think that regulation and proper supervision in the field of cryptocurrency will help restore investor confidence and attract new investment. A lot of cheating.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:18:57 PM

It will always boil down to each of us being on our toes against fraudulent acts or incidents in this crypto space. Regardless of regulations being in place, if we are careless in keeping our accounts secured, we will fall victim to many of these threats lurking around. It's important to be vigilant at all times because just like any other venture, cryptocurrencies are prone to hacking, on line piracy, etc. If we become victims, it's really our fault.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:49:32 PM

Talking about the issues of hack of exchanges; with Binance hack it became clear that keeping funds in exchanges is not advisable, so I think by educating these investors and telling them truth will go a long way in helping them. And what is the truth? Encouraging them to keep their funds or assets off exchanges.
About stolen funds, I tend to assume is about ICOs; I think with IEOs this has reduced considerably.
Furthermore, with the recent growth of the market, it is evident that the crypto space has come to stay because those who badmouthed the market last year have seen a tremendous turnaround.
So I think to certian extent confidence is returning gradually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: