Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins in cryptocurrency?  (Read 16550 times)
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:39:52 PM

Stable coins on the market are enough, just some are popular, and some are not used by people. So far, the most popular stable coin is USDT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:44:12 PM

What are you yardstick when describing a stable coin. Or do you mean established stable coins in the cryptocurrency market.
Well for some years some coins has really proven there worth. Example is tether USDThas been doing well
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:47:35 PM

Determining the stable coin I think is not easy. Because looking at the price of all coins is easy to change. I only see the coins that keep growing is Bitcoin. By looking at the current situation the coin price is very difficult to predict. But to be safer and can make a profit. Invest in top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance coin.
everyone started advising to invest in BNB after it began to grow rapidly, but for some reason, you don’t say the real reasons for investing in it. This is a useless token whose functions are very limited.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:53:14 PM

Very difficult question.  Because there are no definitely stable coins in cryptocurrency.  Probably the top coins in which they often invest are the most stable.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 03:07:45 PM

I think that definitely stable coins can be called Coins, which are the equivalent of a dollar or Euro.  One way or another, if you trace such coins in the cryptocurrency market, then according to the coinmarket network, the coins practically had minimal changes in price, even with a very poor state of the cryptocurrency market.
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:20:47 PM

Just recent i was able to learn that no Matter how the market wanna dip, there are some coins that remains stable. A case study of a coin like Tether is given.. Which of true was remained stable even when the going wasn't so good.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:31:03 PM

For stable coins, maybe only a few of them like USDT, USDC, USDG, TUSD, which I think will only have a slight effect on the movement of bitcoin and other altcoins.
Not only is this a stable coin, there are also other coins where up to now there have been many enthusiasts, and one that will be launched is USDQ, why am I saying that because the gifts of USDQ are running and already in the exchange market.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:43:42 PM

if you want to start investing your money in cryptocurrency based on coins that you see in coin market cap, i will definitely suggest you to buy bitcoin and ethereum, both of them are main player in cryprocurrency we can say it as reference for other coins. mostly the trend will follow how did bitcoin moves, beside you need to make your own research on which coin are better to invest, butall you have to do is jold it in long term period

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
meleonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:58:37 PM

Stable coins are those coins which are in the top 10. But they are stable because they have been existing for a long time and will continue to exist. And if we talk about the price, then the most stable coin is USDT.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:07:33 PM

There are a lot of crypto currencies like usdt and it seems like bnb can be considered as a stable coin, because it doesn't depend on fluctuations of bitcoin.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:32:07 PM

How many stable coins have been registered at Coinmarketcap to date? And what is the cheapest price. Please provide your knowledge, Thank you for contributing to this comment.

I don't know the exact number of stable coins that have been registered on CMC. May be I have to extend my research on that. One thing I k ow is that most stable coins are no longer what they call them. Some shit coins are even better than them.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:37:25 PM

Determining the stable coin I think is not easy. Because looking at the price of all coins is easy to change. I only see the coins that keep growing is Bitcoin. By looking at the current situation the coin price is very difficult to predict. But to be safer and can make a profit. Invest in top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance coin.
everyone started advising to invest in BNB after it began to grow rapidly, but for some reason, you don’t say the real reasons for investing in it. This is a useless token whose functions are very limited.
If you use binance exchange often you will reap the benefits that it offers, it's mostly useful for traders with huge volume because they can save from trading fees, the coin growth is exceptional because most of the coins are staked at the exchange that's why the price increased so much, this coin can do alot of things compare to altcoins out there, you should probably check this binance.com/en/use-bnb you'll be surprise, and your statement "useless token with limited function" will be blown away.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:57:20 PM

Stable coins are those coins which are in the top 10. But they are stable because they have been existing for a long time and will continue to exist. And if we talk about the price, then the most stable coin is USDT.
That's right, coin stability is based on its strength in building projects and marketing its products at MarketCap. This category has seen coins in the top 10. Bitcoin is not always stable, but if the coin is strong enough, it will quickly turn things around and of course this is only speculation because it is indeed difficult, from the scale of coin popularity is indeed the highest USDT in exchange.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:42:06 PM

There are already two dozen stable coins, and over time there will be much more. I believe that stable coins are very useful, as they represent additional convenience when using the usual cryptocurrency. I like the appearance of stable coins and I believe that a large number of them cannot negatively affect the cryptocurrency, it will only benefit from it. I would also like my state to issue its stable coin. Perhaps with time it will be.
In my opinion, there is no such thing as the cheapest stable coin. Each stable coin is a digital copy of the ordinary currencies of the states and therefore must accurately reflect its value and may deviate from its price only slightly.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:49:37 PM

How many stable coins have been registered at Coinmarketcap to date? And what is the cheapest price. Please provide your knowledge, Thank you for contributing to this comment.
I don't believe there are stable coin if the trading volume is low. The entire market is volatile so this is what we actually need to be under the eyes of regulators, stablecoins.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:24:05 AM

Stablecoins are typically backed by fiat currencies and other forms of collateral and are used for payments and as a hedge against volatility and the most widely used asset is Tether which is tied to USD and generally these maintain a steady price and don't fluctuate much so you wouldn't be looking for the cheapest option but instead the most reliable, and there will be many more of these launched this year pegged to different global currencies

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:48:48 AM

I can count about 5 both ERC 20 stable coins. Non is actually stable in its sense, at one point everything in crypto is affected by volatility, USDT for instance has fallen below and above it's 1 dollar peg many times in the past.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:02:40 AM

there are no stable coin i think, because the value of a coin/token can change anytime. It is because its volatile. I think the best thing to consider is a consistent coin where in the price gets low but can overcome its limit and increase it again, or remain their current position in a exchange market.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:32:05 AM

It's good that there are more stable coins now. Last 2017, the only stable coin that I am aware was USDT and I didn't convert to it due to numerous FUD on USDT.
It's good that we have USDC and TUSD now.
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:48:44 AM

there are no stable coin i think, because the value of a coin/token can change anytime. It is because its volatile. I think the best thing to consider is a consistent coin where in the price gets low but can overcome its limit and increase it again, or remain their current position in a exchange market.
A stable coin in terms of the calculation of USD. not the value of bitcoin. because the price movements of Bitcoin itself convert to USD changed to make the Coin USD which will become a stable Coin because indeed their prices remain the same in the conversion of USD regardless of the bitcoin price up and down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: