Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Haven (SHA) Bringing Solutions to Inherit your Funds while on Exchange.  (Read 99 times)
Crypto877 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:07:43 PM

I'll just try to keep it short and simple.. This project is called Safe Haven and is about inheriting your coins even if they are on a exchange or just in your wallet. So basically securing your digital life.

It's something we don't want to think about but Safe Haven is bringing this technology so our beloved ones can safely get our funds in case something happens to us.

Already 4 exchanges signed up to use the solutions in their own exchange wallets so their users can use the tech.
Bitrue Exchange (Already listed and trading(
Oceanex (Already listed and trading)
Nauticus Exchange (Austrialian and Government backed)
Coinbene

I believe that this is offer and demand, and that users will demand it after seeing that other exchanges have this feature integrated. So it will be a matter of time before new exchanges follow.

To give my personal opinion about the project; It's needed. This is crypto and we are slowly building a foundation around it and I believe that with this step things get more legit. It's not some imaginary money on the internet that will go with you once your gone but will be transferred to your family. I certainly see ground for this now and in the future. Check it out, and one more thing with this technology we will get more power over our coins once stored on a exchange. Think about it.

Here is some info about market cap and supply since its not listed on CMC yet.

Total Supply: 8 Billion
Circulating Supply: 3.8 Billion
Marketcap: $8 Million

Here are some links with information about the project and tell me what you guys think about it!

https://www.bitcoinforbeginners.io/cryptocurrency-reviews/safe-haven-sha-review-vechain-project/

https://medium.com/@safehavenio/safe-haven-and-nauticus-place-a-bullseye-on-australian-market-ffbc97252c14

https://medium.com/@safehavenio/safe-haven-partners-with-coinbene-to-support-sha-and-continued-customer-focused-efforts-6b1945ab8e36

https://medium.com/@safehavenio/safekey-fido-2-now-available-the-secure-key-for-your-digital-life-bb6acf2e6b59
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto877 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

Yeah, those are the current stats. Already 44% of the supply is locked into masternodes.

You guys should know by now what it means when supply gets dried up like this, very positive to say the least
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:44:50 PM

I can see the concept of the coin and I can say it's a very good one, but I haven't fully understood how it's going to work since you say it is possible to have access to your coin even though it's on exchange, how is that even possible since this exchanges are in control over your private key.

I think the only way it can be possible is for the system to be some worth centralized and not giving users access to your private key, please proof me wrong if I am not on point and tell me how this is going to be made possible in a decentralized system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: