Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy EOS tokens living in Newer York?  (Read 450 times)
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:11:48 AM

There seems no exchanges that supports EOS has a New York license.  So New Yorkers can only use Coinbase which does not support EOS?

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:43:47 AM

And why is that?
Is it because they are not allowing ICO projects to be funded by US citizens?

Read all about how you could possibly avoid this caveat in the location you live in in order to buy from a company you elect in choosing to buy from:
https://steemit.com/ico/@pbitcoin/ico-tokens-during-pre-post-sales-can-be-available-to-us-citizens-too

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:57:19 AM

There seems no exchanges that supports EOS has a New York license.  So New Yorkers can only use Coinbase which does not support EOS?
I think you still can buy the EOS token on bitfinex and Kraken, trading EOS are available on there, you can make investment in EOS on there, but you must becareful because actually peoples from US be banned to contribution in EOS and making invest in EOS token is dangerous, EOS token is useless for now and for in the future we can see on their FAQ. https://eos.io/faq.html , i don't know if bitfinex and Kraken doesn't support for people from new york but you can trade on there.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

And why is that?
Is it because they are not allowing ICO projects to be funded by US citizens?

Read all about how you could possibly avoid this caveat in the location you live in in order to buy from a company you elect in choosing to buy from:
https://steemit.com/ico/@pbitcoin/ico-tokens-during-pre-post-sales-can-be-available-to-us-citizens-too

There seems no exchanges that supports EOS has a New York license.  So New Yorkers can only use Coinbase which does not support EOS?
I think you still can buy the EOS token on bitfinex and Kraken, trading EOS are available on there, you can make investment in EOS on there

I got this from Karken:

-------------
Your Kraken account has been confirmed.

You can log in here: https://www.kraken.com

Unfortunately, we cannot offer our services in your area at this time. We are working hard to complete our regulatory compliance in your jurisdiction to offer our services in your area soon.
---------------

When I do a google search, I found articles saying that they stopped serving New York because of licensing issue.

Same for Bitfinex.

but you must becareful because actually peoples from US be banned to contribution in EOS and making invest in EOS token is dangerous, EOS token is useless for now and for in the future we can see on their FAQ. https://eos.io/faq.html , i don't know if bitfinex and Kraken doesn't support for people from new york but you can trade on there.

Yes, some did say that EOS is useless. That is why I'm still in a research stage. 

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:36:07 AM

You can buy EOS tokens from CoinSwitch. co. CoinSwitch is a cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. Currently, it supports over 300 cryptocurrencies and more than 45000 pairs to exchange.

You can buy it from here at best rates.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:05:18 PM

As far as I understand in the USA today it is very difficult with the cryptocurrency sector. Therefore, today it seems to me that there is a very large number of cryptocurrency machines that help with purchases. I am sure that this is really possible
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:49:39 AM

EOS price will really be worth in the future. For now the market is really down and the price of EOS is very low. However, I strongly believe the upward trend will soon begin and it’s value will rise higher. If you want to invest on EOS you can buy here.
We just have to be patient and keep it for the long term.Over the coming years, this crypto will gain its usability index plus its acceptance all over the world. As it works on decentralized blockchain platforms, it's becoming popular among developers, who in turn will try and explore other platforms running in this technology.
Lacca89

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:33:13 AM

Just buy bitcoin the send that bitcoin to an exchnage and exchange for eos, simple.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:11:56 PM

There seems no exchanges that supports EOS has a New York license.  So New Yorkers can only use Coinbase which does not support EOS?
I don't think the US citizens are allowed to make use of any other exchange platform to purchase coin because of the so many policies set up by the sec about crypto exchange making a lot of exchanges scared about operating in the US in order to avoid challenges that might occur in the future. Though I don't think with technology in place, it is possible to stop all americans citizens from buying EOS coin, you can just make use of a good VPN to trade on other exchange so you can be able to make purchase.

Just buy bitcoin the send that bitcoin to an exchnage and exchange for eos, simple.
Seems that you are not understanding what OP is referring. I like to suggest you to go through the open-post one more time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: